Jonathan Ganz

Default Best Deck Gun?

Which is your best trophy... the iguana?

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Horvath wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:36:56 -0700, Danny Taddei
wrote this crap:

I don't really know why I am bothering but just for fun- Nicaragua has
winds that come up from nowhere through the mountains and you must stay
"one foot on the sand" or get crushed 1 mile out, the coast guard does
not live in those waters, the nearest fuel stops are many hundreds of
miles apart, I like to sail rather then run out of fuel when I need it
and you can look up my master license with the uscg - they have my sea
hours. You can look at the pictures at the site and see that I have
sailed at least from LA to Miami. I have sailed much more- many 10's of
thousands and 20 thousand have been captain of long tow. How about you?

I won twelve trophies for racing, last year. I don't know how many
I've already won this year, but last week I got trophies for two first
places, and two second places during Race Week.

You should be proud of those trophies. I have a wall full of them that I
am proud of too.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Danny Taddei

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
Oh, I'm so scared!

Hey Fool- You said to do some research. i was showing you how easy it is
to prove you wrong. if you want to be scared, ask yourself what you have
accomplished in the past ten years and be honest

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

I found this

One year after gun-owners were forced to surrender 640,381
personal firearms to be destroyed, including semi-automatic
.22 rifles and shotguns, a program costing the government
over 500 million dollars, the results are in...

A dramatic increase in criminal activity has been experienced.
Gun control advocates respond "Just wait... we'll be safer...
you'll see...".

OBSERVABLE FACT, AFTER 12 MONTHS OF DATA:

* Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2%

* Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6%

* Australia-wide, armed-robberies are up 44% (yes, FORTY-FOUR

PERCENT)

* In the state of Victoria, homicides-with-firearms are up 300%

* Figures over the previous 25 years show a steady decrease in
homicides-with-firearms (changed dramatically in the past 12
months)

* Figures over the previous 25 years show a steady decrease in
armed-robbery-with-firearms (changed dramatically in the past
12 months)

* There has been a dramatic increase in breakins-and-assaults-of-
the-elderly

* At the time of the ban, the Prime Minister said "self-defense
is not a reason for owning a firearm"

* From 1910 to present, homicides in Australia had averaged about
1.8-per-100,000 or lower, a safe society by any standard.

* The ban has destroyed Australia's standings in some international
sport shooting competitions

* The membership of the Australian Sports Shooting Association
has risen to 112,000, a 200% increase, in response to the ban and
as an attempt to organize against further controls, which are
expected.

* Australian politicians are on the spot and at a loss to explain
how no improvement in "safety" has been observed after such
monumental effort and expense was successfully expended in
"ridding society of guns". Their response has been to "wait
longer".

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

It's not my job. Do your own research.

"Vito" wrote in message

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

... a gun on a sailboat is a bad idea. It's been proven over and over.

Could you cite those proofs? I've seen the same said for guns in homes.
For example, the premier anti-gun org here in the USA claims one is 37
times more likely to be shot with your own gun than use it in self
defense but closer examination proved that a lie - they'd juggled the
stats. It then came out that the org (HCI) had been established and
funded by churches to protect criminals from their victims!! With all
due respect that experience has made me suspicious of "proof" til I
check it out. Many intellegent, well meaning people have been duped by
these religious nut cases.

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Danny Taddei

lets see some pictures of your travels, or can they be summed up as go
to the freezer, get the beer, go to the dock, get the beer, go to work,
hate the job, go to the freezer, get the beer.

[...]

Jonathan Ganz

Hey fool. I never told you to do anything. I said, do your
own research. Believe what you want. What I or you have or
haven't "accomplished" is irrelevent. What does that have to
do with the mistaken notion that guns on a sailboat are good
things???

"Vito" wrote in message

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

[...]

Danny Taddei

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
Sorry, but you don't qualify for anyone who should tell me what to
do. The FACT is that you're either lucky or unlucky, and that you're
certainly a fool for traveling with a firearm.

WHY? Do you have any reason to say why?

[...]

Danny Taddei

Oz1 wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:25:55 -0700, Danny Taddei
wrote:

I found this

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!
You IDIOT!!!!!
do you know how few people are shot in Australia every year?
Add one or two to the numbers and suddenly you have a huge percentage
increase!
Taddy, maybe you can manufacture facts in other groups and even use
another name to back up your ascertions BUT not here!!

I didn't make this up:

"Vito" wrote in message

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

... a gun on a sailboat is a bad idea. It's been proven over and over.

Could you cite those proofs? I've seen the same said for guns in homes.
For example, the premier anti-gun org here in the USA claims one is 37
times more likely to be shot with your own gun than use it in self
defense but closer examination proved that a lie - they'd juggled the
stats. It then came out that the org (HCI) had been established and
funded by churches to protect criminals from their victims!! With all
due respect that experience has made me suspicious of "proof" til I
check it out. Many intellegent, well meaning people have been duped by
these religious nut cases.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Danny Taddei

Oz1 wrote:
On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 00:43:20 -0700, Danny Taddei
wrote:

Hey Taddy, show us a pic of them, you could get your mate Jasson to
take one of you standing in front of the wall.

I don't know a jasson. not one

Not even the one that posted from your IP address?
I copied it for you

Do you really expect people to not know about cloning with all the spam
that gets sent out. Try again brainless.

From: Jasson
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa
Subject: Best Deck Gun?

Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 00:28:47 -0700

I know the man and I can tell you that in 4 years of lurking I have
seen
him come here at least 2 times. You same guys went after him like
dogs.
Here in San Diego He is well known. He works with the stars and
stripes
crew on some things but he is a ship captain and has traveled lots. I
have had beers with him and think he is a good guy. I don't write much
because I don't have much to say but now I do. I think there are some
dumb ass people here so let the door hit my ass too. You are a bunch
of
dumb dickheads.

You're credibility is waning fast Taddy!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Scott Vernon

swan triggers 8'' ??

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Bull Pup 12 ga. guns..... not effective... barrel is too short,

dispersion
too wide. Nice for room to room sweeps. To much gun for a "deck gun".

I use a Belgian Poaching Handgun. .410 ga. double barrels, swan triggers

8"
barrels.... clears a 10 square foot area at 10 feet. It's mounted to look
like a lamp but can be disassembled in seconds.

CM

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. ..
| Small arms for sailboats:
|
| http://securityarms.com/20010315/gal...s/0700/745.htm
|

| http://securityarms.com/20010315/gal...s/0700/710.htm
|

| Heavy Weapons for Sail Boats:
|
| http://arms.host.sk/firearms/rg6.htm
|

| http://securityarms.com/20010315/gal...s/0800/876.htm

| "Peter Wiley" wrote in message
om...
| "katysails" wrote in message
| Never saw the point of walking round whacking balls.
|
| ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Some here may not agree with you.....
|
| Knew you'd pick up that straight line.... now, are you wearing the
| black leather or the shiny rubber outfit when participating in this
| sport?
|
| Better not be too detailed or Simon might have to go buy a new
| inflatable.
|
| Peter Wiley

Capt. Mooron

"Horvath" wrote in message

| A .410 is a toy. I knew you couldn't handle a man's gun.

Let's see... the biggest animal I killed with the .410 pistol was a black
bear.. both barrels loaded with magnum slugs. The loads went right through
it's skull at ten paces. The bear weighed in at 450 lbs.

So homovath... what's the biggest animal you ever shot with anything?

CM

Capt. Mooron

Barrels are 8 inches Scott.... the swan triggers are about one and a half
inch.

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| swan triggers 8'' ??
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Bull Pup 12 ga. guns..... not effective... barrel is too short,
| dispersion
| too wide. Nice for room to room sweeps. To much gun for a "deck gun".
|
| I use a Belgian Poaching Handgun. .410 ga. double barrels, swan triggers
| 8"
| barrels.... clears a 10 square foot area at 10 feet. It's mounted to
look
| like a lamp but can be disassembled in seconds.
|
| CM
|

| "jlrogers" wrote in message
| . ..
| | Small arms for sailboats:
| |
| | http://securityarms.com/20010315/gal...s/0700/745.htm
| |
| |
| |
| | http://securityarms.com/20010315/gal...s/0700/710.htm
| |
| |
| |
| | Heavy Weapons for Sail Boats:
| |
| | http://arms.host.sk/firearms/rg6.htm
| |
| |
| |
| | http://securityarms.com/20010315/gal...s/0800/876.htm
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| | "Peter Wiley" wrote in message
| om...
| | "katysails" wrote in message
| | Never saw the point of walking round whacking balls.
| |
| | ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Some here may not agree with you.....
| |
| | Knew you'd pick up that straight line.... now, are you wearing the
| | black leather or the shiny rubber outfit when participating in this
| | sport?
| |
| | Better not be too detailed or Simon might have to go buy a new
| | inflatable.
| |