Capt. Mooron

Default Best Deck Gun?

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

| yes though it has been modified beyond simple explanation both in
| rigging and interior. The prior owner rigged it and I modified the
| interior and creature comforts.

Wow .... there's a real show of superior intellect and refinement. It's
"been modified beyond simple explanation".... Wooooooooooooooo..... That's
impressive there Dickless. You learned to write like that at skool?

CM

Danny Taddei

Did someone say i was suppose to impress you. I'm sorry, I'm just
drinking beers and playing chess while typing to idiots.

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

Capt. Mooron

I'm certain you were stating that you believed you were dealing with a
lowered intellect level on this NG... and now you seem confused again. Maybe
you should ask "jasson"... hah!

Why hasn't your best buddy come back to help you???? Aw-w-w-w-w-w-w!

CM

| Did someone say i was suppose to impress you. I'm sorry, I'm just
| drinking beers and playing chess while typing to idiots.
|
| Capt. Mooron wrote:
|
| "Danny Taddei" wrote in message
|
| | yes though it has been modified beyond simple explanation both in
| | rigging and interior. The prior owner rigged it and I modified the
| | interior and creature comforts.
|
| Wow .... there's a real show of superior intellect and refinement. It's
| "been modified beyond simple explanation".... Wooooooooooooooo.....
That's
| impressive there Dickless. You learned to write like that at skool?
|
| CM
|

| --
| Danny Taddei
| e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

| There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
| lead the way.

http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Danny Taddei

Capt. Mooron wrote:

I'm certain you were stating that you believed you were dealing with a
lowered intellect level on this NG... and now you seem confused again. Maybe
you should ask "jasson"... hah!

Why hasn't your best buddy come back to help you???? Aw-w-w-w-w-w-w!

Try hard moron, try really hard- I don't know a jasson. In fact, until
now, i have never even heard of that name. Jason is a mans name I am
familiar with still there are no sailing jason's that I can think of. I
don't know a Jasson, get it? REPEAT AFTER ME- NO JASSON! Hell, you can't
even spell the name of your prank correctly - I'm getting bored with
that and the taddy thing.

CM

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
| Did someone say i was suppose to impress you. I'm sorry, I'm just
| drinking beers and playing chess while typing to idiots.
|
| Capt. Mooron wrote:
|
| "Danny Taddei" wrote in message
|
| | yes though it has been modified beyond simple explanation both in
| | rigging and interior. The prior owner rigged it and I modified the
| | interior and creature comforts.
|
| Wow .... there's a real show of superior intellect and refinement. It's
| "been modified beyond simple explanation".... Wooooooooooooooo.....
That's
| impressive there Dickless. You learned to write like that at skool?
|
| CM
|

| --
| Danny Taddei
| e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

| There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
| lead the way.

http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Jonathan Ganz

Don't worry. It's not possible for you to impress us.

Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

| yes though it has been modified beyond simple explanation both in
| rigging and interior. The prior owner rigged it and I modified the
| interior and creature comforts.

Wow .... there's a real show of superior intellect and refinement. It's
"been modified beyond simple explanation".... Wooooooooooooooo.....

That's
impressive there Dickless. You learned to write like that at skool?

CM

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Jonathan Ganz

Jasson, please stop posting under this sockpuppet. It's getting old.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
newsBQMa.119177$MJ5.5676@fed1read03...

Capt. Mooron wrote:

I'm certain you were stating that you believed you were dealing with a
lowered intellect level on this NG... and now you seem confused again.

Maybe
you should ask "jasson"... hah!

Why hasn't your best buddy come back to help you???? Aw-w-w-w-w-w-w!

Try hard moron, try really hard- I don't know a jasson. In fact, until
now, i have never even heard of that name. Jason is a mans name I am
familiar with still there are no sailing jason's that I can think of. I
don't know a Jasson, get it? REPEAT AFTER ME- NO JASSON! Hell, you can't
even spell the name of your prank correctly - I'm getting bored with
that and the taddy thing.

CM

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
| Did someone say i was suppose to impress you. I'm sorry, I'm just
| drinking beers and playing chess while typing to idiots.
|
| Capt. Mooron wrote:
|
| "Danny Taddei" wrote in

message

| | yes though it has been modified beyond simple explanation both in
| | rigging and interior. The prior owner rigged it and I modified the
| | interior and creature comforts.
|
| Wow .... there's a real show of superior intellect and refinement.

It's
| "been modified beyond simple explanation".... Wooooooooooooooo.....
That's
| impressive there Dickless. You learned to write like that at skool?
|
| CM
|

| --
| Danny Taddei
| e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

| There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
| lead the way.

http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Jonathan Ganz

Can you catch that from iguanas? Also, I think you're wrong
about the sailing. Even a pussy sails better.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
No he has mono and sails like a pussy....

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| He's got a cat? I thought he sailed a mono.
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Danny Taddei is a pussy..... see I said it!!
|
| CM
|
| "Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| | Is that like a nice way of saying he's a pussy?
| | --
| | Scotty
| | http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data...non/832067.JPG
| |
| |
| |
| |
| | "Capt. Mooron" wrote ...
| | Maybe Jasson is the Pacifist side and you two would get along
| famously?
| |
| | CM
| |
| |
| |

SkitchNYC

I'm sorry, I'm just
drinking beers and playing chess while typing to idiots.

Is the iguana across the chessboard? Beware. They are known for quick wins
using the pavo jaarvi maneuver.

Scott Vernon

OK, but do you have any stats from a civilized country?

Scotty
http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data...non/832067.JPG

"Danny Taddei" Im in a wrote

OBSERVABLE FACT, AFTER 12 MONTHS OF DATA:

* Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2%

* Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6%

* Australia-wide, armed-robberies are up 44% (yes, FORTY-FOUR

PERCENT)

* In the state of Victoria, homicides-with-firearms are up 300%

* Figures over the previous 25 years show a steady decrease in
homicides-with-firearms (changed dramatically in the past 12
months)

* Figures over the previous 25 years show a steady decrease in
armed-robbery-with-firearms (changed dramatically in the past
12 months)

* There has been a dramatic increase in breakins-and-assaults-of-
the-elderly

* At the time of the ban, the Prime Minister said "self-defense
is not a reason for owning a firearm"

* From 1910 to present, homicides in Australia had averaged about
1.8-per-100,000 or lower, a safe society by any standard.

* The ban has destroyed Australia's standings in some international
sport shooting competitions

* The membership of the Australian Sports Shooting Association
has risen to 112,000, a 200% increase, in response to the ban and
as an attempt to organize against further controls, which are
expected.

* Australian politicians are on the spot and at a loss to explain
how no improvement in "safety" has been observed after such
monumental effort and expense was successfully expended in
"ridding society of guns". Their response has been to "wait
longer".

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
It's not my job. Do your own research.

"Vito" wrote in message

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

... a gun on a sailboat is a bad idea. It's been proven over and over.

Could you cite those proofs? I've seen the same said for guns in homes.
For example, the premier anti-gun org here in the USA claims one is 37
times more likely to be shot with your own gun than use it in self
defense but closer examination proved that a lie - they'd juggled the
stats. It then came out that the org (HCI) had been established and
funded by churches to protect criminals from their victims!! With all
due respect that experience has made me suspicious of "proof" til I
check it out. Many intellegent, well meaning people have been duped by
these religious nut cases.