Danny Taddei

Default Best Deck Gun?

Oz1 wrote:
On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 00:43:20 -0700, Danny Taddei
wrote:

Hey Taddy, show us a pic of them, you could get your mate Jasson to
take one of you standing in front of the wall.

I don't know a jasson. not one

Not even the one that posted from your IP address?
I copied it for you

Do you really expect people to not know about cloning with all the spam
that gets sent out. Try again brainless.

From: Jasson
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa
Subject: Best Deck Gun?

Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 00:28:47 -0700

I know the man and I can tell you that in 4 years of lurking I have
seen
him come here at least 2 times. You same guys went after him like
dogs.
Here in San Diego He is well known. He works with the stars and
stripes
crew on some things but he is a ship captain and has traveled lots. I
have had beers with him and think he is a good guy. I don't write much
because I don't have much to say but now I do. I think there are some
dumb ass people here so let the door hit my ass too. You are a bunch
of
dumb dickheads.

You're credibility is waning fast Taddy!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html