Jonathan Ganz

Default Best Deck Gun?

Hold on hoss... everyone knows you can't do anything.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

HEY BUTT HEAD OZ- Answer those little questions that would qualify you
to have made those comments - and how the hell do you know what I can or
can not do.
--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Bobsprit

No, the reality is that I don't let anyone insult my wife.

What ya gonna do about, dumbass? Huh? You are now threatening someone you don't
know with violence? If you have a wife I suggest you untie her and set her free
so she may find a real man.

RB
Bobsprit

You an ox are on my hate
list and who knows if we shall ever meet.

Why not tell him you'll show up at the Throgs Neck bridge and then never show?
Dude, you're a serious asshole. I hope you don't have kids, as you'll beat and
burn them.
Anyone who threatens people on the WEB is a self hating fag.

RB
Bobsprit

Report me geek. I really want you to. trust me. It will be fun. Lets
see, you say he's threatening me and I show a thread where every other
post is you and your boofer buddy oz going off topic with nonsence

What a nut. He thinks it's okay to threaten people he doesn't know and "going
off topic" excuses it?
Ganzy, you are hereby authorized to report this boy scout rapist in the raw.

RB
Bobsprit

Boofer?
Now that's a first.
I've had boofhead but never boofer

Boofer? Either a typo or the 1st funny thing he said.

RB

SkitchNYC

Why not tell him you'll show up at the Throgs Neck bridge and then never
show?

RB

Don't give him all your best moves.
Bobsprit

RB

Don't give him all your best moves.

Ummmm...okay.

RB
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
You an ox are on my hate
list and who knows if we shall ever meet.

Why not tell him you'll show up at the Throgs Neck bridge and then never

show?

You went to meet Scotty?????? I don't believe it!

Regards

Donal

Capt. Mooron

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
| Back to cannon, I'm in Sydney in a couple weeks. See what I can dig
| up. IIRC, there was some heavy wall pipe about perfect for a patched
| golf ball.

I was over to the metal supply shop and the owner showed me this beautiful
piece of brass... cylindrical 6" diameter stock, 36 inches long, solid and
ready for the lathe.... man o man could you ever mill that piece down to a
wonderful canon.

CM

Bobsprit

You went to meet Scotty?????? I don't believe it!

Problem is...there was no turnoff and there are always cop cars ready to pounce
at the booths. Maybe scotty was trying to get me arrested?

RB