Jonathan Ganz

Default Best Deck Gun?

Yes, you're a novice.. in more ways than one, apparently.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

anonymous wrote:
On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 09:19:50 -0700, Danny Taddei
said:

There is no way to know if I am static or not
but there would be reason to try to convince someone that it was static
if you were worried about getting caught.

You miss the point entirely. Whether static or not, the chances of two
different people's posting from the same IP, whether static or not, is

very
very slim if they aren't posting from the same place.

and you miss the point that someone that wants to post something and
make it look like it came from someone else can use a simple piece of
software that even a novice like myself has access to. that is the
reason for a secure server, it encrypts information so that you don't
have to worry about the cloned IP. The software to clone is even free.

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Bobsprit

Sure I have a reason!

Ganzy, what are you on about in this thread?

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Sigh... I don't know. I was bored with working on the concrete
deck for the house.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Sure I have a reason!

Ganzy, what are you on about in this thread?

RB

Jonathan Ganz

The biggest thing you killed was your credibility. You
used your keyboard.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 08:57:10 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message

| A .410 is a toy. I knew you couldn't handle a man's gun.

Let's see... the biggest animal I killed with the .410 pistol was a black
bear.. both barrels loaded with magnum slugs. The loads went right

through
it's skull at ten paces. The bear weighed in at 450 lbs.

So homovath... what's the biggest animal you ever shot with anything?

CM

Shot? or killed? Biggest animal I ever shot was a moose that wandered
onto the M-16 range at Ft. Lewis. Biggest animal killed was a 200 lb.
dog, using a Ford Econoline.

Biggest weapon I ever fired depends on how you look at it. Biggest
caliber was a 101mm howitzer at the Ft. Lewis Artillery Range.
biggest rifle was a 20mm Vulcan Gatling Gun, at the General Electric
Weapons Testing Center at Camp Ethan Allan, Vermont.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

Capt. Mooron

Heh Dip****... was I talking to you!!????

I don't friggin think I was talking to you!!

So shut the **** up ... and when I want to talk to you... I'll tell you
what to say!

Sheesh... the NERVE! Like I need a friggin biography of your life!

CM

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
| Trophies pin head. Trophies... many many trophies dating back to about
| age 12. My cruising boat is now named Makai but it was Sting Rey II
| before I rebuilt her. She was not my boat back when she took the MORC
| nationals in 1987 but I bought her because my taste is race boat, even
| for cruising.
|
| Capt. Mooron wrote:
| Flags aren't Trophies Homeopath... deal with it.
|
| CM
|
| "Horvath" wrote in message
| | On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:36:56 -0700, Danny Taddei
| | wrote this crap:
| |
| | I don't really know why I am bothering but just for fun- Nicaragua
has
| | winds that come up from nowhere through the mountains and you must
stay
| | "one foot on the sand" or get crushed 1 mile out, the coast guard
does
| | not live in those waters, the nearest fuel stops are many hundreds of
| | miles apart, I like to sail rather then run out of fuel when I need
it
| | and you can look up my master license with the uscg - they have my
sea
| | hours. You can look at the pictures at the site and see that I have
| | sailed at least from LA to Miami. I have sailed much more- many 10's
of
| | thousands and 20 thousand have been captain of long tow. How about
you?
| |
| | I won twelve trophies for racing, last year. I don't know how many
| | I've already won this year, but last week I got trophies for two first
| | places, and two second places during Race Week.
| |
| |
| |
| |
| | Ave Imperator Bush!
| | Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
|

| --
| Danny Taddei
| e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

| There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
| lead the way.

http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Capt. Mooron

Hal!!!!!

How's it goin'???? ;-D

CM

"Hal Smith" wrote in message

| OZ you just stepped in it. There is no way to know if I am static or not
| but there would be reason to try to convince someone that it was static
| if you were worried about getting caught. Maybe I should just send this
| thread to abuse and see what they think:-)
| ..
| Danny Taddei
|
| This boy dun know **** about covering his tracks.
|
| Hal

Danny Taddei

If you are half the man you say you are, contact me in private so that
me may meet. There are some things I will not let you get away with and
I'm calling you out. If you don't contact me then think about the crazy
guy you have been calling me and think what i may do.

Yeah, like he trophy iguana, I mean his wife.

"Horvath" wrote in message
| On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:36:56 -0700, Danny Taddei
| wrote this crap:
|
| I don't really know why I am bothering but just for fun- Nicaragua

has

| winds that come up from nowhere through the mountains and you must

stay

| "one foot on the sand" or get crushed 1 mile out, the coast guard

does

| not live in those waters, the nearest fuel stops are many hundreds of
| miles apart, I like to sail rather then run out of fuel when I need

it

| and you can look up my master license with the uscg - they have my

sea

| hours. You can look at the pictures at the site and see that I have
| sailed at least from LA to Miami. I have sailed much more- many 10's

of

| thousands and 20 thousand have been captain of long tow. How about

you?

| I won twelve trophies for racing, last year. I don't know how many
| I've already won this year, but last week I got trophies for two first
| places, and two second places during Race Week.
|

| Ave Imperator Bush!
| Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Peter Wiley

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Well of course.... but the problem with a mentality about firearms like Ganz
has stemmed from media reports and no actual experience. I was taught to
handle firearms when I was 5 years old. I've always had them and have never
considered them more than a tool. Like a knife they have to be treated with
caution and respect.

Like I said before in this thread... the 2 worst prospects for guns aboard
are the "Rambos" and the "Wimps" . The Rambos think a gun will get them out
of any trouble and the wimps think it will get them into all the trouble.

As a survival tool a shotgun can't be beat. Cut the shells to have gunpowder
to start a fire. The sound of the gun fired in the international distress
code of 3 shots can be heard for miles. Food can be secured and self defense
capabilities are increased. I don't view self defense against people...
because were I have been the animals are way hungrier.

If you want to avoid "trouble" when sailing... use your wits.. not a gun.
Avoidance is by far the best defense. Never shoot at something you cannot
positively identify. Never use a firearm as a bluff or deterrent.... if it's
use is required it should be unseen, unexpected and direly required. I can't
remember too many occasions where that scenario has occurred.

Sir Peter Blake was a prime example of how not to use a firearm. I use #9
copper coated bird shot for in house rounds and since I reload my own shells
I reduce the powder load to allow it to just penetrate a piece of plywood to
below the veneer at 10 paces. Unfortunately my reloader and shotgun are
currently in a secure location at a cabin in the NWT. I'm having it shipped
down next week. Damn gun control and registration is screwing things up.

Agreed. Learnt to shoot as a kid. Always owned guns, used to carry
when working in the NT back in the 80's - crocodiles. I've never
pointed a gun at a person and hope never to need to; I've seen what
they can do. But if you ever do, you point & shoot, not wave it about,
and if you're not gonna do that - don't even think of 'scaring'
someone. They may not scare and now you have a bigger problem.

Back to cannon, I'm in Sydney in a couple weeks. See what I can dig
up. IIRC, there was some heavy wall pipe about perfect for a patched
golf ball.

Peter Wiley
Danny Taddei

Well I think I will try to look for that software since you seem to have
groupies that believe you and I really am out to get you now. The thing
is that the results are only important in the real world. I do have a
great life. I have everything I ever wanted and am basically retired at
age 40. That is irrelevant to the original thread as it always is with
you though. The original thread was you boasting to know about guns and
what was the right and smart thing. You said guns would be confiscated,
and you completely ignore the question that is on topic of where you get
that information. There are only 2 ways that the treaty of 1978 deals
with that. Surly a seaman of your greatness can answer questions about
the treaty of seafaring nations can't you? You claimed that the smart
thing to do is stay clear of rafters in one of your threads. Is that how
you criminals deal with seamanship down under? You said so many stupid
things and then you claim I posted something by someone I don't know. I
am not concerned with proving anything to you or anyone else. I have in
fact been having a little break the boredom fun with your lack of
intellect. You're a loser and that is that. You probably have never
encountered anything real in your life. If you had half a life you
wouldn't be territorial about a news group but you are. What a pathetic
little crap you are. But you know what, you insulted my wife. Some day
we may meet.

Oz1 wrote:
On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 20:32:53 -0700, Danny Taddei
wrote:

I don't know specific names because I don't deal in that kind of
business. Still, I actually had a copy of one that a friend gave me. If
you are not aware of those then I am surprised but not obligated to do
anything for your education. If fact, the only thing I have planned for
anything here is to post pictures of my perfect life so the losers here
can see what a fool they have made of themselves.

Taddie, I've seen a few pics of people and boats and a few half baked
and inoperative websites.
Like this one
http://www.downislandrecords.com/
and this
http://www.dannytaddei.com/

I see no evidence of a perfect life...I see a whiner...should that be
weener who uses sock puppets to try and fool people.
I love this one!
http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/asapo.htm#dannytaddei

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Danny Taddei

No, the reality is that I don't let anyone insult my wife. I may not
know you not but it is uncanny how I seem to meet people all over that
have contacts to everywhere else. i really am not one to get mad at most
things buy I have a line drawn and you past it. You an ox are on my hate
list and who knows if we shall ever meet. So till then, sleep tight, you
should never cross italian blood.

Oz1 wrote:
On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 20:35:32 -0700, Danny Taddei
wrote:

If you are half the man you say you are, contact me in private so that
me may meet. There are some things I will not let you get away with and
I'm calling you out.

John Wayne, right?