Danny Taddei

Default Best Deck Gun?

Oz1 wrote:

Bwaaaahaahahahahahahahahahhahaaaa!!!

Ahhh taddie, you've flipped out!!!
The messages are getting all twisted in your head.
Did you do a lot of drugs when you were playing at being a roady?

I never worked as a roady but again I never did drugs while I was
working for little dion, the coasters, sly stone, the platters, bobby
day or any of the others i played keyboards and worked as musical
director for. Look it up stupid. For a guy that lives on the internet
you sure are lame at it..,.. and answer the damn questions... Ah yes,
you can not.
Oh yeah, I really am looking forward to meeting and womping you some day
and even if you are more like a woman then a man. I do sort of picture
you as an odd little homo.

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 22:05:22 -0700, Danny Taddei
wrote:

Well I think I will try to look for that software since you seem to have
groupies that believe you and I really am out to get you now. The thing
is that the results are only important in the real world. I do have a
great life. I have everything I ever wanted and am basically retired at
age 40. That is irrelevant to the original thread as it always is with
you though. The original thread was you boasting to know about guns and
what was the right and smart thing. You said guns would be confiscated,
and you completely ignore the question that is on topic of where you get
that information. There are only 2 ways that the treaty of 1978 deals
with that. Surly a seaman of your greatness can answer questions about
the treaty of seafaring nations can't you? You claimed that the smart
thing to do is stay clear of rafters in one of your threads. Is that how
you criminals deal with seamanship down under? You said so many stupid
things and then you claim I posted something by someone I don't know. I
am not concerned with proving anything to you or anyone else. I have in
fact been having a little break the boredom fun with your lack of
intellect. You're a loser and that is that. You probably have never
encountered anything real in your life. If you had half a life you
wouldn't be territorial about a news group but you are. What a pathetic
little crap you are. But you know what, you insulted my wife. Some day

You really have lost it!
How did you manage to get so screwed up?
BTW I think your wife is reasonably attractive.
Was she ill in Costa Rica?
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/costa_rica/index.html

we may meet.

Maybe.

Oz1 wrote:

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 20:32:53 -0700, Danny Taddei
wrote:

I don't know specific names because I don't deal in that kind of
business. Still, I actually had a copy of one that a friend gave me. If
you are not aware of those then I am surprised but not obligated to do
anything for your education. If fact, the only thing I have planned for
anything here is to post pictures of my perfect life so the losers here
can see what a fool they have made of themselves.

Taddie, I've seen a few pics of people and boats and a few half baked
and inoperative websites.
Like this one
http://www.downislandrecords.com/
and this
http://www.dannytaddei.com/

I see no evidence of a perfect life...I see a whiner...should that be
weener who uses sock puppets to try and fool people.
I love this one!
http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/asapo.htm#dannytaddei

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Danny Taddei

Oz1 wrote:

By the time you got to em they were has beens?

Actually they are not has beens now. We played the Apollo Theater and
other large arenas though they were around for ever before me. I played
with Cornel Gunter, the original lead singer for the coasters and the
lead singer for the platters before that. Dion was not dion and the
belmonts (sp) he was jackie Wilson's side kick and went by little dion.
and as far as others, there were quite a few. it was a fun gig when I
was young but after cornell got shot in the head in front of the
tropicana I was out of work. It was hard to get a guy with no head up on
stage even though most of us thought he was close to that condition ever
when he was alive.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Jonathan Ganz

Calling me out? Didn't that sort of thing happen in junior high?

Ummm... are you threatening me? Sure seems like it. I'd hate
to have to *report* you for making threats.

At least you admit that you're a crazy idiot. I think you can get
drugs for the crazy part. However, you're stuck with the idiot.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
If you are half the man you say you are, contact me in private so that
me may meet. There are some things I will not let you get away with and
I'm calling you out. If you don't contact me then think about the crazy
guy you have been calling me and think what i may do.

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
Yeah, like he trophy iguana, I mean his wife.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Trophies pin head. Trophies... many many trophies dating back to about
age 12. My cruising boat is now named Makai but it was Sting Rey II
before I rebuilt her. She was not my boat back when she took the MORC
nationals in 1987 but I bought her because my taste is race boat, even
for cruising.

Capt. Mooron wrote:

Flags aren't Trophies Homeopath... deal with it.

CM

"Horvath" wrote in message
| On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:36:56 -0700, Danny Taddei
| wrote this crap:
|
| I don't really know why I am bothering but just for fun- Nicaragua

has

| winds that come up from nowhere through the mountains and you must

stay

| "one foot on the sand" or get crushed 1 mile out, the coast guard

does

| not live in those waters, the nearest fuel stops are many hundreds

of
| miles apart, I like to sail rather then run out of fuel when I need

it

| and you can look up my master license with the uscg - they have my

sea

| hours. You can look at the pictures at the site and see that I have
| sailed at least from LA to Miami. I have sailed much more- many 10's

of

| thousands and 20 thousand have been captain of long tow. How about

you?

| I won twelve trophies for racing, last year. I don't know how many
| I've already won this year, but last week I got trophies for two

first

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Danny Taddei

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Be afraid Oz. He might attack you with one of his illegal iguanas!

Your so clever. I love to see a comedian keep working a stupid line that
didn't work the first time.

[...]

Jonathan Ganz

Well, Pilgrim, we'll just have to settle this... high noon, and
be sure to bring your iguana.

"Oz1" wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 20:35:32 -0700, Danny Taddei
wrote:

If you are half the man you say you are, contact me in private so that
me may meet. There are some things I will not let you get away with and
I'm calling you out.

John Wayne, right?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Jonathan Ganz

Wow, two of us have been "called out." I'm sooooo worried!
Watch out. I bet my mongoose can kill your iguana.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
No, the reality is that I don't let anyone insult my wife. I may not
know you not but it is uncanny how I seem to meet people all over that
have contacts to everywhere else. i really am not one to get mad at most
things buy I have a line drawn and you past it. You an ox are on my hate
list and who knows if we shall ever meet. So till then, sleep tight, you
should never cross italian blood.

wrote:

If you are half the man you say you are, contact me in private so that
me may meet. There are some things I will not let you get away with and
I'm calling you out.

John Wayne, right?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Jonathan Ganz

Actually, he was looking pretty stupid before.

"Oz1" wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 22:08:34 -0700, Danny Taddei
wrote:

No, the reality is that I don't let anyone insult my wife. I may not
know you not but it is uncanny how I seem to meet people all over that
have contacts to everywhere else. i really am not one to get mad at most
things buy I have a line drawn and you past it. You an ox are on my hate
list and who knows if we shall ever meet. So till then, sleep tight, you
should never cross italian blood.

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!
Taddie NOW you're looking not just foolish, but incredibly stupid!!!

Insult your wife?
Bwaaaahahahahahahahaaaa!
Contacts everywhere?
Bwaaahahahahaahhaahaaaaaaaa!
Hate list?
Bwaaaahahahahahahahaaaaa!
Italian blood? No wonder you're confused!
Bwaaahahaahahahahahahahhahhahahhahaaaa!

wrote:

If you are half the man you say you are, contact me in private so that
me may meet. There are some things I will not let you get away with and
I'm calling you out.

John Wayne, right?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Danny Taddei

Report me geek. I really want you to. trust me. It will be fun. Lets
see, you say he's threatening me and I show a thread where every other
post is you and your boofer buddy oz going off topic with nonsence that
only an idiot could make up. Go ahead dick for brains. Loser should do
it too.