Scott Vernon

Default Best Deck Gun?

swan triggers 8'' ??

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Bull Pup 12 ga. guns..... not effective... barrel is too short,

dispersion
too wide. Nice for room to room sweeps. To much gun for a "deck gun".

I use a Belgian Poaching Handgun. .410 ga. double barrels, swan triggers

8"
barrels.... clears a 10 square foot area at 10 feet. It's mounted to look
like a lamp but can be disassembled in seconds.

CM

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. ..
| Small arms for sailboats: