Danny Taddei

Default Best Deck Gun?

lets see some pictures of your travels, or can they be summed up as go
to the freezer, get the beer, go to the dock, get the beer, go to work,
hate the job, go to the freezer, get the beer.

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
Which is your best trophy... the iguana?

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Horvath wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:36:56 -0700, Danny Taddei
wrote this crap:

I don't really know why I am bothering but just for fun- Nicaragua has
winds that come up from nowhere through the mountains and you must stay
"one foot on the sand" or get crushed 1 mile out, the coast guard does
not live in those waters, the nearest fuel stops are many hundreds of
miles apart, I like to sail rather then run out of fuel when I need it
and you can look up my master license with the uscg - they have my sea
hours. You can look at the pictures at the site and see that I have
sailed at least from LA to Miami. I have sailed much more- many 10's of
thousands and 20 thousand have been captain of long tow. How about you?

I won twelve trophies for racing, last year. I don't know how many
I've already won this year, but last week I got trophies for two first
places, and two second places during Race Week.

You should be proud of those trophies. I have a wall full of them that I
am proud of too.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html