Skipper

Default How 'bout it pig pilers

Harry Krause wrote:

Skipper wrote:

How's that "safety" on the double-action S&W pistol you imagined?

I'd much prefer to discuss 'get home' power on that fab Zimmermanlike
36' lobsta boat you continually brag about. Got any pics to share? Have
you had to use it on any of your offshore voyages?

--
Skipper
JimH

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"Skipper" wrote in message
JimH wrote:

Harry, Harry, Harry. I explained it to you yesterday and you agreed.
The
words alone are not offensive, but when used to degrade or attack
someone
they are indeed offensive. And I post them only to show the type of
behavior Kevin regularly practices here.
So you condone Kevin's behavior here Harry?
The words alone *are* offensive. I can't think of one moderated group
where "Kevin's' posts would be allowed. One day his true identity will
be known and his history of abuse will still be documented in the Google
archives for all to see. He's making quite a name for himself...

--
Skipper

Kevin is indeed the most foul mouth and offensive person on this NG.

Most foul-mouthed? Maybe. I thought Tuuk had that medal.

Nope. Kevin won it lightyears ago.

Most offensive? Not even in the running.

But you are. ;-)

JimH wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Wm Shakespeare Smithers wrote:
Harry,
Have you read any of the books concerning NPD?
If your behavior bothers you and you feel the need for help, I
suggest you find a professional provider in your home town, and
not take seriously any perseverations emanating from Fritz,
Herring, or Hertv.

Your list changes hourly Harry. I have been off it all day. In
fact just hours ago you were praising me.

Mood swings? NPD?
I don't think you are the "worst" of the righties here. I never
have.

I noticed you were engaged in the same old crap with one of your
adversaries here.

Same crap?

I assume you are talking about Kevin. He is not my adversary Harry.
At times he can post some useful information. But he mainly appears
to be an angry young man who comes here to dump on others. My hope
is that he will quit posting the profanities and constant insults and
become a constructive member of this NG. (Note below that he did so
on 12-13).

Here is an example of selections from Kevins posts from the last few
days:
These selections may interest you, but they don't interest me.
You snipped them so I assume they offend you as they do me and, I would
guess, most every member here.

I didn't read through them the last time, and I won't this time.
Why do you think you are in control?

They must not offend you much, because you keep reposting them, eh?

Harry, Harry, Harry. I explained it to you yesterday and you agreed.
The words alone are not offensive, but when used to degrade or attack
someone they are indeed offensive. And I post them only to show the type
of behavior Kevin regularly practices here.

So you condone Kevin's behavior here Harry?

I don't see any difference between your behavior, Smithers' behavior,
Robbins' behavior, Herring's behavior, Fritz's behavior, and Bass's
behavior. It's all pretty much the same.

And that is your problem as you cannot take away the anti conservative
filter.

I would love to show me posts made by the right as offensive as yours or
Kevin's.

Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

Skipper wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:

Skipper wrote:

How's that "safety" on the double-action S&W pistol you imagined?

I'd much prefer to discuss 'get home' power

Why would that interest a boatless cripple in landlocked Derby, Kansas?

LEt's talk about those handguns you imagined you owned.

We've discussed guns in detail. Let's discuss that get home power you
once bragged on.

--
Skipper
John H.

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:39:45 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

John H. wrote:

I also can't understand why he won't engage me in a discussion of bad behavior. I think Wayne's New
Year's resolution idea was a pretty good one.

\

When you start behaving as a gentleman, I'll be glad to treat you as one.

What was ungentlemanly?
--
John Herring

Hope your Christmas is Spectacular!
....and your New Year even Better!

John H.

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:43:07 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:44:29 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

P Fritz wrote:
"narcissists can't see
Idiot boy Fritz refilled his tank

Harry, have you ever thoughtfully read the NPD symptoms Fritz posts?
--

John, we have a home library here with at least 1000 professional books
on all sorts of emotional and mental problems. Why would I bother to

Because you spend a lot of time at your computer, and it's handy to you.
--
John Herring

Hope your Christmas is Spectacular!
....and your New Year even Better!
Skipper

Default Get Home Power

Harry Krause wrote:

We've discussed guns in detail. Let's discuss that get home power you
once bragged on.

Yes, we discussed the guns in enough detail...Why would a discussion
of sal****er boats be of interest...?

Well, that's because this is a boating forum and some might find such an
on topic discussion of interest. Suspect we may have more than a few
subscribers who'd like to learn more on the subject.

--
Skipper
John H.

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:21:07 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:15:58 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

I'm always in favor of good manners and fewer snarky, smarmy, unctuous
posters here.

====================

Me too.

Basically I have kill filed all of the usual suspects except you
Harry, not because I approve of your behavior, but because you
ocassionally contribute something about boating that interests me.

I'm now left with these strange threads, like this one, where you
appear to be talking to yourself at great length. That sort of proves
my point that If you'd give up on the inane discourse with these guys,
the news group would be a whole lot cleaner and might eventually
gravitate back towards boats.

Think about it.

I've not only thought about it, Wayne, I've tried some experiments here
to observe what might rid this newsgroup of the boatless or
"no-boat-discussion" right-wing vermin that infests this place, or at
least get them to control themselves a bit. These jerks infest almost
every discussion and lead it to idiocy, leaving nothing behind. And, of
course, they behave as they do whether I'm posting or not, so it really
has little to do with me.

We've got one guy who today says he finds someone else's posts
"offensive," so what does he do? He gathers the offensive parts together
and reposts them a half dozen times, and when I advise him I'm not
interested, he posts them again, in case I missed them. And he's a
sometime boater.

Well, Harry, what do you think of Wayne's New Year's resolution idea?

I've asked about half a dozen times, but you refuse to answer the question.
--
John Herring

Hope your Christmas is Spectacular!
....and your New Year even Better!
Bert Robbins

wrote:

John H. wrote:

I also can't understand why he won't engage me in a discussion of bad
behavior. I think Wayne's New
Year's resolution idea was a pretty good one.

\

When you start behaving as a gentleman, I'll be glad to treat you as one.

What was ungentlemanly?

Harry doesn't know a desert fork from a salad fork, how can he determine
what is gentlemenly versus not.

John H.

Default How 'bout a 12-step for Smithers?

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:41:45 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:40:38 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Wm Shakespeare Smithers wrote:
I thought AA has been effective helping alcoholics, and that goes back to
before there were "rehab clinics".

What part of "support group" do you not understand?
AA is a support group. That is all it is.
And its effectiveness is the best.

Effectiveness as what? A support group? Maybe.

I believe he meant effective in keeping the addict 'clean'.
--
John Herring

In the absence of screens and tests?
Data?

Ask him. I was just helping you understand.