P Fritz

Default How 'bout it Krause?

Kevin is proving himself to be quite the adolescent hypocrite.

" JimH" wrote in message
. ..
Kevin cannot admit that a child asking for a bike, PS2, ipod, Nintendo DS
and other things for Christmas (with the list growing longer every day) is
not being greedy. He also does not see that by buying those material

goods
shows he is giving into the retail marketing tools and does not understand
the true meaning of Christmas.

"P Fritz" wrote in message
That he doesn't like the way harry posts in this NG????

"Wm Shakespeare Smithers" The WordSmith wrote in message
Kevin,
What are you trying to say?

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

William Bruce wrote:
Hey Krause, my offer stands: Prove to the "reasonable man"
standard
that
(1) you have a degree from Yale, (2) your wife is a medical

doctor,
and
(3)
that you own a lobster boat and I'll overnight a $10,000.00 check
the
charity of your choice in your name.

How 'bout it?

William

(The first step in creating a contract is identifying the parties
involved. Since nobody knows who you are, you might as well

promise
$10,000,000.00. It would be equally meaningless. Making

conditional
promises about things you will do "if" is ridiculous when
you cannot be held accountable)

An observation from a guy who has no interest in "defending

Harry,"
(Harry can take care of himself, and does, very adequately.):

Aren't at least a few of the folks in the current pig piles on

Harry
and Basskisser supposed to be getting spiritually prepared for

what
recently touted book declares the "most sacred Christian holiday"

of
the year?

Will these personal attack threads continue until midnight of the

24th?

Kevin gets what he deserves Chuck. His posts contain vulgar

language
and
one or more of the following: idiot, nitwit, dolt, ignorant,

dumb...and
so
on.

Here is a list over the past days:

Reverend Jim, what do you say about someone who posts questions with
the intent to make someone believe he is being truthful, when he is
not, then when the person turns around and does exactly the same to
you, you cry and whine like a baby?

Reverend Jim, what do you say about someone who is such a low life

scum
that when someone doesn't agree with him, or proves him wrong, that

he
resorts to such low practices as saying nasty, uncalled for things
about that person's dead mother, his wife, and even his children?

Reverend Jim, what do you say about someone who continually insults,
then turns around and whines about people being insulting?

Reverend Jim, what do you say about someone who tells lies about

others
here, then turns around and chastises others for lying?

Reverend Jim, you've done all of the above. You are such a low life
that you've even gone so far as to insult my children. THAT, my

friend
proves to everyone here just what a piece of **** you are. No one

here,
except maybe Fritz, who's nose is constantly in your ass, would agree
that THAT behavior is anything that a real man would engage in. But,
alas, you have.

Wm Shakespeare Smithers

Harry,

You are supposed to wait till at least Christmas Eve before opening the
gifts. : )

I can't remember the last time we actually opened them on Christmas morning,
we have always waited till midnight on Christmas Eve to open them.

Many times I actually get an item I can use on my boat. My daughter
purchased me a Bosom's Whistle one year, because she liked to joke that I
was Captain Bligh on the boat.

I hope you like my antidotal personal stories I am conveying in my posts.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
Kevin cannot admit that a child asking for a bike, PS2, ipod, Nintendo DS
and other things for Christmas (with the list growing longer every day)
is not being greedy. He also does not see that by buying those material
goods shows he is giving into the retail marketing tools and does not
understand the true meaning of Christmas.

Hey! I just got a single-cup coffeemaker as a Christmas gift, and I'm not
even a Christmas!

--
If Jeb runs, let's go to a country with smarter family dictators.

Wm Shakespeare Smithers

Sounds like a great Christmas present. Did you get some flavored coffees
to go with the coffee maker?

JimH wrote:
Kevin cannot admit that a child asking for a bike, PS2, ipod, Nintendo
DS and other things for Christmas (with the list growing longer every
day) is not being greedy. He also does not see that by buying those
material goods shows he is giving into the retail marketing tools and
does not understand the true meaning of Christmas.

Hey! I just got a single-cup coffeemaker as a Christmas gift, and I'm
not even a Christmas!

We had one of those and found them to be more trouble than they are
worth. Besides, I am a 2 cup minimum coffee drinker, as is my wife.

Hmmm. Let me try again. It brews a single cup at a time, but its water
reservoir holds enough for six cups. It uses little single-service cups of
coffee which you pop in and in a minute or so, a cup of freshly brewed
coffee pours out into your cup. If you want another cup, you pop in
another little single-service cup of coffee.

--
GOP Credo: Just pretend it's all ok.

Netsock

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:24:45 -0500, "Wm Shakespeare Smithers" The
WordSmith wrote:

Sounds like a great Christmas present. Did you get some flavored coffees
to go with the coffee maker?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Hmmm. Let me try again. It brews a single cup at a time, but its water
reservoir holds enough for six cups. It uses little single-service cups of
coffee which you pop in and in a minute or so, a cup of freshly brewed
coffee pours out into your cup. If you want another cup, you pop in
another little single-service cup of coffee.

I presume its next to your computer, as its obvious you don't get for
hours at a time.

On that same note, does your doctor doctor wife put a catheter in, or
do you use a bucket?
__

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."

http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/
Wm Shakespeare Smithers

Harry,

I didn't say you were a Christian, but if you are celebrating the holiday of
Christmas, most people wait till Christmas to open the presents. If you are
Jewish then you want to wait until Hanukkah which will start after sundown
on the Dec. 25th. Do you find it difficult to wait. I know I do, as I
said, my family normally open our presents after midnight on Christmas Eve.

No, I don't write often and as you can see, when I do I often make typos due
to my clumsy fingers. The worst part is my spell checker can come up with
very humorous substitutes words.

I appreciate you highlighting these errors, if helps me do better on future

Wm Shakespeare Smithers wrote:
Harry,

You are supposed to wait till at least Christmas Eve before opening the
gifts. : )

I can't remember the last time we actually opened them on Christmas
morning, we have always waited till midnight on Christmas Eve to open
them.

Many times I actually get an item I can use on my boat. My daughter
purchased me a Bosom's Whistle one year, because she liked to joke that I
was Captain Bligh on the boat.

I hope you like my antidotal personal stories I am conveying in my posts.

1. I'm not Christian.
2. What do you do with a bosom whistle? Warn off teats?
3. There isn't enough "antidotal" here to clean this newsgroup of the scum
you leave every time you post.

Write much, a**hole?

--
Neoconservatives: Nerds with Napoleonic complexes.

Wm Shakespeare Smithers

Harry,
You have stated many times you celebrate the holiday of Christmas, even
though you are not a Christian. I am sure I can Google it up very easily.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Wm Shakespeare Smithers wrote:
Harry,

I didn't say you were a Christian, but if you are celebrating the holiday
of Christmas,

1. I am not a Christian.
2. I do not "celebrate" the holiday of Christmas.
3. As I previously communicated to you, I am not interested in your
observations, opinions, suggestions, whatever. I rarely read past the
first line or two of your foul-smelling excretions here.

Got it?

--
Clinton ruined a dress; Bush ruined a nation.

Don White

Wm Shakespeare Smithers wrote:
Harry,

You are supposed to wait till at least Christmas Eve before opening the
gifts. : )

I can't remember the last time we actually opened them on Christmas morning,
we have always waited till midnight on Christmas Eve to open them.

***I believe one minute after midnight could be counted as Christmas
morning.***

Many times I actually get an item I can use on my boat. My daughter
purchased me a Bosom's Whistle one year, because she liked to joke that I
was Captain Bligh on the boat.

I hope you like my antidotal personal stories I am conveying in my posts.

***Yes thank you. That 'Captain Bligh' description from the 'mouth of
babes' does tell a lot.***
Eisboch

"Netsock" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 21:36:54 -0600, "William Bruce"
wrote:

Hey Krause, my offer stands: Prove to the "reasonable man" standard that
(1) you have a degree from Yale, (2) your wife is a medical doctor, and
(3)
that you own a lobster boat and I'll overnight a $10,000.00 check to the
charity of your choice in your name.

How 'bout it?

Pu-lease.

The man is a proven liar.

Everything he posts here is fabrication...house (I've seen his real
house), boat, wife, education...everything.

But tell you what Krause...I too will donate $10,000.00 to your
favorite charity, if you can post proof that my father owns a
sea-going full scale boat...as you have claimed many many times.

Heck, Ill even let you have Gene sleuth for you.

So how about it?
__

Wow. It appears that at least three people here on rec.boats are willing to
make generous donations to good causes. May I suggest that each of you just
send your checks to your own favorite charity and stop worrying about
lobsta' boats?

I am truly impressed though. Very charitable newsgroup, rec.boats.

Eisboch

Wm Shakespeare Smithers

Don,
You and I think alike, 12:01 is Christmas Day.

All the rest of my family like to harass me and say we have to wait till
the morning. Most of the time, they want to open them too, but it is more
fun to harass me.