therealinrealestate

Default My Boat Looked Like #%&*!!!!! Faded, Stained Sails! Now Transformed!

http://www.pmpluster.com
http://www.pmpluster.com/instruction...er-finish.html
I have just discovered the best boating product ever invented. It has
transformed my dear old boat into a BEAUTY ("Message in a Bottle". She
was so faded out and discolored and I rarely ever get this excited over
product. But this
was worth every cent! I'm gonna try to figure out other things around
my home that I can use it on! I'll report back. Copy and go to the
links. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY! Lynn in Charlotte, NC

rgnmstr

Looks like SPAM. Sounds like SPAM. Must be SPAM.

Joe

I tried this stuff on my 1962 criscraft and it made the red fiberglass
turn pink and the colors ran onto the white, It took several hour
buffing my a Mikata angle grinder to get the white powder residue off.
Be careful around the house it will rott your carpet, crack leather,
eat thru levi's bluejeans and totally mess up anything made of
fiberglass.

I got mine from Lil Stevies Ship chandlery in London.

Joe

rgnmstr

The bitch even had the stones to send me an e-mail stating that she
wasn't SPAMMING.

Capt. Rob

We bought some of that stuff at the yard and applied it to several old
boats deemed un-sellable. After some hard work we found that it did
indeed restore luster to the boats. But the problem was that it smelled
of fish guts mixed with rotten egg and poodle vomit. It was bad enough
to effect business so we launched the boats and scuttled them near Hart
Island.

RB
35s5
NY

Capt. Rob

The bitch even had the stones to send me an e-mail stating that she
wasn't SPAMMING.

Wow! Outside of overdo credit card calls, a GIRL actually contacted
Loco! Look at him try to act cool about it!

RB
35s5
NY

therealinrealestate

STOP! JUST STOP!
Print - Close Window
From: "acoolway2sayit"
Subject: Faded Old Fiberglass Boat - TRANSFORMED!
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 07:04:48 -0800

This whole thing has become insane! I Want it to Stop! I'll share a
nice message from FREDO and then my response. If anyone wants to look
at the 11 messages I've posted over the years, then you know that I'm
NOT making any money from Spamming... I have gotten more nasty e-mails.
I did get a response from the Company and they can share with anyone
my ticket of sale.. BTW, I thought I bought it 6 months ago in SC, but
it was closer to a year. I've been busy, raising 2 beautiful children
and trying to keep the Cheerios on the table. I do not even have any
time for getting on the water. But it's nice to play on my boat every
now and then. I guess, in retrospect, I should have learned that I
could have responded directly to people and not post. I did that,
actually and got some really horrible responses. I want to extend my
apology to JimH for snapping back at him the way I did. I was totally
ignorant! Well... have a wonderful day and get ready for a wonderful
Thanks Giving. We all have so much in which we should give thanks.
Lynn Cooper, aka, www.therealinrealestate.com (I'm NOT SPAMMING!!!!
HONEST)

p.s., My brother-in-law needed help with informing Truckers about the
new Employment Kiosk he put into 7 truck stops nation wide. You will
notice that I have posted messages on Trucking sites. Not one person
there assaulted me!
JimH Provided the following link: http://tinyurl.com/9lkpe (11
Messages Total)

Print - Close Window
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 06:10:15 -0800 (PST)
From: "Lynn Cooper (AR)"
To: "Fredo"

Thanks you so much for your kind words. It must have been that second
glass of Merlot that made react so poorly to JimH. I posted to these
sites and got a whole storm on really horrible e-mails. They did not
stop. Some man wrote me my personal and business e-mail with such
vulgarity and downright meanness. I immediately wanted to fight back.
Then it just got worse and worse. They started attacking from all
angles. Another man looked up my IP address and researched my postings
then contacted me. Some idiots gave false testimony about the product
itself (joking). It's amazing how "hip" it is to instantly attack
people in an on-line arena. It's shocking and hurtful. Some of these
people have individually posted over 10,000 entries. Some guy on
alt.sailing.asa, the one with over 10,000 postings called me a referred
to me as a bitch.

Well... I'm a single mother and a recent cancer survivor and just
someone who did not realize that I was not supposed to put a testimony
about a good product that helped me on the post. Rather... I'm
supposed to pontificate on a boating site about politics and bread and
spaghetti recipes. That's acceptable to them. How sad is that? I'll
bet some of those people do not even own a boat!

Here's a little about the story I've been living since taking a call
from a desperate woman on Sept 7, 2005. I just finished finding the
9th family a car and a home.
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~there.../30seconds.htm You
can only imagine, that I barely have any time go boat. I grew up on
them in the midwest. I now own a 18' Catalina Capri (1985).

I learned a valuable lesson on Monday. And it was not a nice one. I
also wrote the Company about what happened and I guess they might
respond. Maybe not.
But, thanks for your genuine kindness. Believe it or not, one thread
went to over 55 mostly malicous messages. They researched me more...
then it got even more twisted. Do these people think I cannot research
them? I got 5 calls yesterday with hang-ups. Are these nasty old bored
people with no lifes? Why is hatred so easy? Can you help me STOP
this?

I welcome any of these guys to google "therealinrealestate." They
would not see postings reflective of anything like who they are.

Lynn Cooper
Charlotte, NC

alt.sailing.asa (245)

rec.boats (328)

rec.boats.cruising (81)

rec.boats.marketplace

rec.boats.building (23)

can.rec.boating

___________________________
Faded Old Fiberglass Boat - TRANSFORMED!
1 acoolway2sayit Nov 14
2 acoolway2sayit Nov 14
3 *JimH* Nov 14
4 acoolway2sayit Nov 14
5 *JimH* Nov 14
6 acoolway2sayit Nov 14
7 acoolway2sayit Nov 14
8 *JimH* Nov 14
9 acoolway2sayit Nov 14
10 *JimH* Nov 14
11 Nov 14
12 *JimH* Nov 14
13 *JimH* Nov 14
14 Nov 14
15 acoolway2sayit Nov 15
16 Skipper Nov 15
17 Harry Krause Nov 15
18 Skipper Nov 15
19 Harry Krause Nov 15
20 Nov 15
21 John H. Nov 15
22 *JimH* Nov 15
23 Harry Krause Nov 15
24 Nov 15
25 Nov 15
26 Skipper Nov 15
27 Nov 15
28 Harry Krause Nov 15
29 Nov 15
30 Harry Krause Nov 15
31 Sir Rodney Smithers Nov 15
32 Nov 15
33 Harry Krause Nov 15
34 Sir Rodney Smithers Nov 15
35 John H. Nov 15
36 Skipper Nov 15
37 Harry Krause Nov 15
38 Skipper Nov 15
39 Harry Krause Nov 15
40 Don White Nov 15
41 Nov 15
42 Harry Krause Nov 15
43 Gene Kearns Nov 15
44 Skipper Nov 15
45 Harry Krause Nov 15
46 Gene Kearns Nov 15
47 Skipper Nov 16
48 Harry Krause Nov 16
49 Nov 15
50 Harry Krause Nov 15
51 *JimH* Nov 15
52 Sir Rodney Smithers Nov 15
53 acoolway2sayit Nov 14
54 acoolway2sayit Nov 14
55 Jim Nov 14
_______________________________
My Boat Looked Like #%&*!!!!! Faded, Stained Sails! Now Transformed!
1 therealinrealestate Nov 14
2 rgnmstr Nov 14
3 Joe Nov 14
4 rgnmstr Nov 14
5 Capt. Rob Nov 15
6 Capt. Rob Nov 15
My Faded Old Fiberglass Boat - TRANSFORMED!
1 acoolway2sayit Nov 14
2 Danny Nov 14
3 d parker Nov 15
Fredo wrote:
Don't get in a urinating contest with these guys all they do all day is
look
for someone to pick a flame war with.
Fredo

therealinrealestate

P.S. WOULD YOU EVER SHOW YOUR POSTS TO YOUR WIFE OR CHILDREN? WHAT IF
THEY JUST DECIDED TO LOOK ONE DAY. WOULD YOU BE PROUD OF YOURSELF?
NONE OF MY POSTINGS ALL 13 NOW WOULD BE AS REVEALING AS YOURS HAVE
BEEN! YOU A REALLY FINE PERSON! HAVE A GOOD LIFE... BE THANKFUL FOR
EVERY THING YOU HAVE.

Capt. Rob

WHAT IF
THEY JUST DECIDED TO LOOK ONE DAY. WOULD YOU BE PROUD OF YOURSELF?

I'm very proud of my posts and others made by regulars here on
Alt.sailing.asa, especially those from Scotty and Mooron.

RB
35s5
NY

Joe

How long have you had your Catalina?

Dont take anything you read on ASA seriously. Sorry if we hurt your
feelings, many just want to keep asa Spam free.

Joe

Thinking of becoming a live aboard richard Cruising 27 November 3rd 05 09:27 PM
Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM