William Bruce

Default How 'bout it Krause?

Hey Krause, my offer stands: Prove to the "reasonable man" standard that
(1) you have a degree from Yale, (2) your wife is a medical doctor, and (3)
that you own a lobster boat and I'll overnight a $10,000.00 check to the
charity of your choice in your name.

How 'bout it?

William

Jim M

"William Bruce" wrote in
:

Hey Krause, my offer stands: Prove to the "reasonable man" standard
that (1) you have a degree from Yale, (2) your wife is a medical
doctor, and (3) that you own a lobster boat and I'll overnight a
$10,000.00 check to the charity of your choice in your name.

How 'bout it?

William

Sounds reasonable.

Harry?
Skipper

Jim M wrote:

"William Bruce" wrote:

Hey Krause, my offer stands: Prove to the "reasonable man" standard
that (1) you have a degree from Yale, (2) your wife is a medical
doctor, and (3) that you own a lobster boat and I'll overnight a
$10,000.00 check to the charity of your choice in your name.

How 'bout it?

William

Sounds reasonable.

Harry?

Seems more than reasonable.

Harry?

--
Skipper
Wm Shakespeare Smithers

Harry,
Darn that is an actual offer. Harry with the Christmas season upon us, why
don't you make a very easy contribution to your favorite charity? The best
part of this charity donation is it cost you nothing.

"Skipper" wrote in message
Jim M wrote:

"William Bruce" wrote:

Hey Krause, my offer stands: Prove to the "reasonable man" standard
that (1) you have a degree from Yale, (2) your wife is a medical
doctor, and (3) that you own a lobster boat and I'll overnight a
$10,000.00 check to the charity of your choice in your name.

How 'bout it?

William

Sounds reasonable.

Harry?

Seems more than reasonable.

Harry?

--
Skipper

Netsock

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 21:36:54 -0600, "William Bruce"
wrote:

Hey Krause, my offer stands: Prove to the "reasonable man" standard that
(1) you have a degree from Yale, (2) your wife is a medical doctor, and (3)
that you own a lobster boat and I'll overnight a $10,000.00 check to the
charity of your choice in your name.

How 'bout it?

Pu-lease.

The man is a proven liar.

Everything he posts here is fabrication...house (I've seen his real
house), boat, wife, education...everything.

But tell you what Krause...I too will donate $10,000.00 to your
favorite charity, if you can post proof that my father owns a
sea-going full scale boat...as you have claimed many many times.

Heck, Ill even let you have Gene sleuth for you.

So how about it?
__

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."

http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

William Bruce

You're evading the issue, Krause. Will you allow me to contribute $10,000
to your favorite charity in your name? I'll overnight a cashier's check.

William

Don White

Jim M wrote:
"William Bruce" wrote in
:

Hey Krause, my offer stands: Prove to the "reasonable man" standard
that (1) you have a degree from Yale, (2) your wife is a medical
doctor, and (3) that you own a lobster boat and I'll overnight a
$10,000.00 check to the charity of your choice in your name.

How 'bout it?

William

Sounds reasonable.

Harry?

Wish you'd give me that offer. I'd have the money sent to the George W
Bush retirement fund. I thing that might be the most charitable thing I
could do for the American people.
....and by the way, he can take that 'Cracker' ambassador to Canada,
David Wilkins, with him.
http://www.herald.ns.ca/Canada

William Bruce wrote:
Hey Krause, my offer stands: Prove to the "reasonable man" standard that
(1) you have a degree from Yale, (2) your wife is a medical doctor, and (3)
that you own a lobster boat and I'll overnight a $10,000.00 check to the
charity of your choice in your name.

How 'bout it?

William

(The first step in creating a contract is identifying the parties
involved. Since nobody knows who you are, you might as well promise
$10,000,000.00. It would be equally meaningless. Making conditional
promises about things you will do "if" is ridiculous when
you cannot be held accountable)

An observation from a guy who has no interest in "defending Harry,"
(Harry can take care of himself, and does, very adequately.):

Aren't at least a few of the folks in the current pig piles on Harry
and Basskisser supposed to be getting spiritually prepared for what a
recently touted book declares the "most sacred Christian holiday" of
the year?

Will these personal attack threads continue until midnight of the 24th?
Will they stop long enough for the religious ceremony where well-to-do
people give other well-to-do people consumerist baubles and/or
expensive luxuries to emulate "God's gift of His son for our redemption
and to a lesser extent the chests of gold, frankincense and myhr
brought to the baby Jesus by the Persian astrologers"?

It is easily predicted that a chorus of wailing voices will respond,
"Gould, you hypocrite, why don't you chastise Krause for starting a lot
of this?" Harry does start a lot of it. It wouldn't be unreasonable to
say that he deserves much of what he gets in return.
Difference is, he isn't griping about the incursion of the secular
world into his Christian life, or the corruption of his sacred
religious holiday by people who would dare to say "Happy Holidays" or
"Seasons Greetings" rather than "Merry Christmas". Difference is also,
the
folks who are offended by non-Christian comments or observations of the
solstice holiday
usually claim to subscribe to a philosophy where one "turns the other
cheek" when attacked- rather than a philosophy where the one attacked
recruits a gang of people hiding behind phony names to launch a barrage
of insults for purposes of retaliation and escalation.

I guess maybe my general question is: When does this Christmas season
start? If it has started, are the pig piles and attack threads
consistent with the type of behavior one should engage in to observe
it? If it hasn't started, will the pig piles and attack threads
diminish when it does? If it hasn't started, why would anybody be upset
with references to "holiday" rather than Christmas on any given day?
Are certain non-Christian actions or statements more acceptable than
others? Does it make some sort of difference if the person engaged in
non-Christian behavior is all the while professing an overwhelming
concern for Christian behavior and expecting or demanding it from
others? It's pretty confusing. Would somebody please explain the rules?

Wm Shakespeare Smithers

"Don White" wrote in message

Wish you'd give me that offer. I'd have the money sent to the George W
Bush retirement fund. I thing that might be the most charitable thing I
could do for the American people.

Don,
Sometimes you come up with great lines.

Wm Shakespeare Smithers

Chuck,
I have always tried to be very civil towards Harry. I don't think I ever
call him names or use profanity. Even though he has been attacking me, I
have offered to forgive him for these personal attacks. Heck, I even offer
to give him a hug.

Since when does asking Harry "What would you like to know" suddenly become
"pig piling"?

wrote in message
oups.com...