P. Fritz

Default How 'bout it Krause?

Harry is just a pathetic dried up fool suffering from NPD and BDS........

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Netsock wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Hmmm. Let me try again. It brews a single cup at a time, but its

water
reservoir holds enough for six cups. It uses little single-service

cups
of coffee which you pop in and in a minute or so, a cup of freshly
brewed coffee pours out into your cup. If you want another cup, you

pop
in another little single-service cup of coffee.

I presume its next to your computer, as its obvious you don't get for
hours at a time.

On that same note, does your doctor doctor wife put a catheter in, or
do you use a bucket?

Poor Nutsack. He must be competing with Fritz.

It's no wonder you don't work for the ad agency anymore with retort's

like
that.

P. Fritz

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Wm Shakespeare Smithers wrote:
Harry,
You have stated many times you celebrate the holiday of Christmas,

even
though you are not a Christian. I am sure I can Google it up very
easily.

I don't give a crap what you google up.
I'm not a Christian. I do not pray to or through Jesus, nor do I have

even
the slightest belief that Jesus was who Christians claim. I certainly
don't "celebrate the holiday" of Christmas in any sort of "Christian"

way.

Yes, I admire Christmas decorations, and I like a lot of the classical
Christmas music. I even sometimes go to a church for reasons you do not
know.

To be absolved of your sins you must in your heart truly repent.

Otherwise,
it is just you trying to buy your way into heaven.

That is not the reason he goes to church..............

"Narcissists are totally and inflexibly authoritarian. In other words,
they are suck-ups. They want to be authority figures and, short of that,
they want to be associated with authority figures. In their hearts, they
know they can't think well, have no judgment about what matters, are not
connected with the world they inhabit, so they cling fanatically to the
opinions of people they regard as authority figures -- such as their
parents, teachers, doctors, ministers. Where relevant, this may include
scientists or professors or artists, but narcissists stick to people they
know personally, since they aren't engaged enough with the world to get
their authoritative opinions from TV, movies, books or dead
geniuses/saints/heroes. If they get in trouble over some or another
opinion
they've put forth, they'll blame the source -- "It was okay with Dr.
Somebody," "My father taught me that," etc."

Christmas is just another day to me. If it falls during the week and
nothing is open that I want to or need to do, I sleep in. When I

worked
for The Associated Press, I always volunteered to work Christmas Day.

And
Easter Sunday. In those days, the union contract called for triple time

on
those days.

Why?

Bert Robbins

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bert Robbins wrote:

Chuck never scolds the left his remarks are written such that he
describes
what the right is doing and then says "Can't we all just get along?"

If you think you recognize "the right" so clearly when I remark on
negative behavior without assigning names or blame, what does that tell
you?

It tells me you are a partisan hack and hypocrite. Aren't you going on a
rec.boats sabatical sometime soon?

Bert Robbins

[...]

I understand the Christian concept of absolution, but I've not been able
to figure out how Christians absolve themselves for sins against their
fellow man.

Kind of like the union thugs beating up independent workers when the union
is on strike.

Netsock

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:31:12 -0500, "Wm Shakespeare Smithers" The
WordSmith wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

These guys don't have two nickels to rub together.

LOL! I guarantee my net worth is MUCH more than yours.

Did you ever break down and buy that extra $5 gas can yet? LOL!

Further, Nutsack is on drugs.

Really? What kind?

The idiot lives in

Pot, kettle, black...

Ohio, and some years ago
claimed he worked on his dad's jetboat for use on little lakes.

[yawn] Another flagrant lie. How about some proof to your claims
Krause...that's all we are asking.

How that
built itself up into a "sea-going full scale boat" I don't know.

Not having one, you wouldn't.

None the less, my $10,000.00 offer still stands.
__

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."

http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/
Wm Shakespeare Smithers

JohnH,
That is because we love you.

"John H." wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:19:51 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Wm Shakespeare Smithers wrote:
Nope, this is an actual invitation. If I can get some free time I will
buy
lunch in Little Italy. I never go to Baltimore without eating Linguini
w/
Seafood.

To be honest though, I will still keep my last name, address and phone
number anonymous.

I'd need a specific, direct, written invitation.

Oh, and I don't meet people without knowing who they are.

I don't give a crap about your address and phone number, but unless you
are willing to supply your real, verifiable full name, I wouldn't meet
you or, for that matter, anyone else. What you are proposing sounds like
the game played in dating bars by those in their 20's. I'm beyond that.

I don't know why you are so concerned, anyway. I know Herring's full
name, I know his address, and I know where his street is, though I don't
believe I've ever driven down it. I had an office real close to his
place. All I ever did to Herring was ask him if he'd to go fishing or
for a boat ride. Real scary stuff, eh?

I promise not to bring along my bodyguard or any weapons.

Why all this talk about me? I've said almost nothing to you all day, but
my name keeps popping up in
your posts.

Strange, these obsessions of yours.
--
John Herring

Hope your Christmas is Spectacular!
...and your New Year even Better!

Wm Shakespeare Smithers

Harry,

Wither you are Christian or not, the concept of Jesus absolving one of sins
is an excellent concept. It allows the person to acknowledge their faults
and sins, make amends if necessary, and free the burden of these "sins" or
faults from their soul, conscience or "back".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confession

It is used by therapist and 12 step groups as part of the healing process.

It is one of the reasons why I am amazed at the knowledge and understanding
of humanity shown by Jesus and/or his disciples when forming the early
church and writing the Gospels.

It really doesn't matter if you are a Christian or not, the Bible is an
excellent roadmap to live by.

[...]

China: See Wal-Mart.