acoolway2sayit

Default Faded Old Fiberglass Boat - TRANSFORMED!

http://www.pmpluster.com
http://www.pmpluster.com/instruction...er-finish.html
I have just discovered the best boating product ever invented. It has
transformed my dear old boat into a BEAUTY. She was so faded out and
discolored and I rarely ever get this excited over product. But this
was worth every cent! I'm gonna try to figure out other things around
my home that I can use it on! I'll report back. Copy and go to the
links. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY! Lynn in NC

acoolway2sayit

PS: I Sell RealEstate Not Boat Products!

acoolway2sayit

PS: I Sell RealEstate Not Boat Products!

acoolway2sayit

PS: I Sell RealEstate Not Boat Products!

*JimH*

"acoolway2sayit" wrote in message
ups.com...
PS: I Sell RealEstate Not Boat Products!

What sort of favors do you return to the guys buying houses from you?

*JimH* wrote:
"acoolway2sayit" wrote in message
ups.com...
PS: I Sell RealEstate Not Boat Products!

What sort of favors do you return to the guys buying houses from you?

Where did *that* come from?

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
"acoolway2sayit" wrote in message
ups.com...
PS: I Sell RealEstate Not Boat Products!

What sort of favors do you return to the guys buying houses from you?

Where did *that* come from?

From me after receiving this tirade from the lovely lady, Lynn:

==============================
"My name is Lynn and you and go @%*# Yourself! I just spent all weekend
using something that help me. Assholes like you make this country of
FREE Speech just wonderful! Hope your boat stays ungly! Mine looks
great! BTW, do get your kicks by showing your ass and your lack of
knowledge?"
=============

Do you support SPAM and obscene language in this NG Chuck?

*JimH*

" *JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
"acoolway2sayit" wrote in message
ups.com...
PS: I Sell RealEstate Not Boat Products!

What sort of favors do you return to the guys buying houses from you?

Where did *that* come from?

From me after receiving this tirade from the lovely lady, Lynn:

==============================
"My name is Lynn and you and go @%*# Yourself! I just spent all weekend
using something that help me. Assholes like you make this country of
FREE Speech just wonderful! Hope your boat stays ungly! Mine looks
great! BTW, do get your kicks by showing your ass and your lack of
knowledge?"
=============

Do you support SPAM and obscene language in this NG Chuck?

BTW: Her IP address shows she is from Charlotte, NC, as is the manufacturer
of the product she is spamming.

Go figure....eh?

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
"acoolway2sayit" wrote in message
ups.com...
PS: I Sell RealEstate Not Boat Products!

What sort of favors do you return to the guys buying houses from you?

Where did *that* come from?

From me after receiving this tirade from the lovely lady, Lynn:

==============================
"My name is Lynn and you and go @%*# Yourself! I just spent all weekend
using something that help me. Assholes like you make this country of
FREE Speech just wonderful! Hope your boat stays ungly! Mine looks
great! BTW, do get your kicks by showing your ass and your lack of
knowledge?"
=============

Do you support SPAM and obscene language in this NG Chuck?

Nope.

Why would you descend to her level, however?

You made a bigger deal than was maybe required about the obvious SPAM,
and she reacted badly. (I don't find her commercial for a boating
related product any more or less ridiculous than the anti-semitic
Psuedo JC ((as in Julia Child, the recipe gal)) who has been posting
recipes all day or Harry's non-stop citation of the latest bad poll
numbers for GWB).

Insinuating that she screws her way into real estate deals was maybe a
bit unwarranted. You don't actually know the woman, right? It's kind of
a stretch from posting spam in what's left of our boating NG (God
forbid that somebody not follow all the rules here) to selling houses
on your back or knees.

No big deal. Carry on.

Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM
Fiberglass loss of strength Mic Cruising 1 October 15th 05 08:03 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM