Bert Robbins

Default How 'bout it Krause?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Netsock" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 21:36:54 -0600, "William Bruce"
wrote:

Hey Krause, my offer stands: Prove to the "reasonable man" standard
that
(1) you have a degree from Yale, (2) your wife is a medical doctor, and
(3)
that you own a lobster boat and I'll overnight a $10,000.00 check to
the
charity of your choice in your name.

How 'bout it?
Pu-lease.

The man is a proven liar.

Everything he posts here is fabrication...house (I've seen his real
house), boat, wife, education...everything.

But tell you what Krause...I too will donate $10,000.00 to your
favorite charity, if you can post proof that my father owns a
sea-going full scale boat...as you have claimed many many times.

Heck, Ill even let you have Gene sleuth for you.

So how about it?
__

Wow. It appears that at least three people here on rec.boats are willing
to make generous donations to good causes. May I suggest that each of
you just send your checks to your own favorite charity and stop worrying
about lobsta' boats?

I am truly impressed though. Very charitable newsgroup, rec.boats.

Eisboch

These guys don't have two nickels to rub together.
Further, Nutsack is on drugs. The idiot lives in Ohio, and some years ago
claimed he worked on his dad's jetboat for use on little lakes. How that
built itself up into a "sea-going full scale boat" I don't know.

Isn't it sad that you have to create and update dossiers for all of us
righties.

Maybe it is made from foreskins...you rub them and voila!

Tell you what, Eisboch. If you are in the area, I'll bet you that I'll buy
you a beer or a coffee or maybe even a lunch at a waterfront dive.

But, you won't show him your Lobsta' boat will you?

Wm Shakespeare Smithers

Bert,
No one gets to see the Lobster Boat until Skipper dies, and the obit is
published in the Newspaper. My guess is by that time, it would have been
sold.

wrote:

[...]

John H.

On 14 Dec 2005 09:16:40 -0800, wrote:

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

William Bruce wrote:
Hey Krause, my offer stands: Prove to the "reasonable man" standard
that
(1) you have a degree from Yale, (2) your wife is a medical doctor,
and
(3)
that you own a lobster boat and I'll overnight a $10,000.00 check to
the
charity of your choice in your name.

How 'bout it?

William

(The first step in creating a contract is identifying the parties
involved. Since nobody knows who you are, you might as well promise
$10,000,000.00. It would be equally meaningless. Making conditional
promises about things you will do "if" is ridiculous when
you cannot be held accountable)

An observation from a guy who has no interest in "defending Harry,"
(Harry can take care of himself, and does, very adequately.):

Aren't at least a few of the folks in the current pig piles on Harry
and Basskisser supposed to be getting spiritually prepared for what a
recently touted book declares the "most sacred Christian holiday" of
the year?

Will these personal attack threads continue until midnight of the 24th?

Kevin gets what he deserves Chuck. His posts contain vulgar language and
one or more of the following: idiot, nitwit, dolt, ignorant, dumb...and
so
on.

Here is a list over the past days:

There is no defense for some of the behaviors and statements you
outline.

Actually there is no excuse for any of the behaviors and statements I
outlined.

That's not the point.

It was my point however. And until Kevin cleans up his act he will
continue to be a target.

Take your sermon over to the other side of the fence Chuck. There is plenty
more cleaning up that is needed there than on the right and sunny side of
the fence. ;-)

Funny, I didn't think my remarks were aimed toward only a single side
of the fence.
I still maintain that anybody, conservative, liberal, moderate, or what
-not, who would presume to demand that other people behave in a certain
manner during a certain season in order to demonstrate "respect" for
his/her religious belief would be more convincing in those demands if
he or she also behaved in a manner that demonstrated a respect for the
same belief. I'm not sure why you felt that wouldn't apply to
everybody, but it does. (Those who feel that my comments couldn't
possibly apply to them will take no offense).

Not to intrude, Chuck, but you *did* say, "...Aren't at least a few of the folks in the current pig
piles on Harry and Basskisser..."

Were those remarks aimed at 'both' sides of the fence? I saw nothing directed at the 'piling' on
Smithers.
--
John Herring

Hope your Christmas is Spectacular!
....and your New Year even Better!
John H.

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:05:52 -0500, "Wm Shakespeare Smithers" The WordSmith wrote:

Ouch. that is a long list.

I don't know what I did wrong, but my kids have never asked for Christmas
presents. We have always purchased them presents, but I think they wanted
to be completely surprised. My wife did not believe pretending there was a
Santa (she didn't like the idea of lying to them, even with someone as
innocent as Santa Claus), so that might be the reason they never got into
the long list of Christmas presents.

As the kids got older, it becomes harder and harder to figure out what they
really want. You have to start earlier in the year planning and (heaven
help us) I actually have to listen to what they are talking about.

" JimH" wrote in message
Kevin cannot admit that a child asking for a bike, PS2, ipod, Nintendo DS
and other things for Christmas (with the list growing longer every day) is
not being greedy. He also does not see that by buying those material
goods shows he is giving into the retail marketing tools and does not
understand the true meaning of Christmas.

"P Fritz" wrote in message
That he doesn't like the way harry posts in this NG????

"Wm Shakespeare Smithers" The WordSmith wrote in message
Kevin,
What are you trying to say?

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

William Bruce wrote:
[...]

Reverend Jim, what do you say about someone who posts questions with
the intent to make someone believe he is being truthful, when he is
not, then when the person turns around and does exactly the same to
you, you cry and whine like a baby?

Reverend Jim, what do you say about someone who is such a low life
scum
that when someone doesn't agree with him, or proves him wrong, that he
resorts to such low practices as saying nasty, uncalled for things
about that person's dead mother, his wife, and even his children?

Reverend Jim, what do you say about someone who continually insults,
then turns around and whines about people being insulting?

Reverend Jim, what do you say about someone who tells lies about
others
here, then turns around and chastises others for lying?

Reverend Jim, you've done all of the above. You are such a low life
that you've even gone so far as to insult my children. THAT, my friend
proves to everyone here just what a piece of **** you are. No one
here,
except maybe Fritz, who's nose is constantly in your ass, would agree
that THAT behavior is anything that a real man would engage in. But,
alas, you have.

On a check, write a whole number. The more zero's you add, the better they will like it. Trust me on
this, 'cause I know my simple math.

"John H." wrote in message
On 14 Dec 2005 09:16:40 -0800, wrote:

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

William Bruce wrote:
[...]

Chuck never scolds the left his remarks are written such that he describes
what the right is doing and then says "Can't we all just get along?"

Bert Robbins wrote:

Chuck never scolds the left his remarks are written such that he describes
what the right is doing and then says "Can't we all just get along?"

If you think you recognize "the right" so clearly when I remark on
negative behavior without assigning names or blame, what does that tell
you?

Dan Krueger

Don White wrote:
Jim M wrote:

"William Bruce" wrote in
:

Hey Krause, my offer stands: Prove to the "reasonable man" standard
that (1) you have a degree from Yale, (2) your wife is a medical
doctor, and (3) that you own a lobster boat and I'll overnight a
$10,000.00 check to the charity of your choice in your name.

How 'bout it?

William

Sounds reasonable.

Harry?

Wish you'd give me that offer. I'd have the money sent to the George W
Bush retirement fund. I thing that might be the most charitable thing I
could do for the American people.
...and by the way, he can take that 'Cracker' ambassador to Canada,
David Wilkins, with him.
http://www.herald.ns.ca/Canada

You "thing"? Next time "thing" ahead before you correct my typing, Don.

Dan
Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

I promise not to bring along my bodyguard or any weapons.

Why does this remind me of the 'meet' in that Italian restaurant from
the Godfather movie? Best not let Harry visit the restroom.

You mean Louis' restaurant in the Bronx? Naw.

I do know some really scary guys, though. Big guys with doubleknit suits
and bulges in their jackets. Just the kind that would love to meet up
with a little sh*t like you, Snipper.

But you claimed to have already attempted that via your JDL thugs in KC.

--
Skipper
Dan Krueger

Harry Krause wrote:

Wm Shakespeare Smithers wrote:

Nope, this is an actual invitation. If I can get some free time I
will buy lunch in Little Italy. I never go to Baltimore without
eating Linguini w/ Seafood.

To be honest though, I will still keep my last name, address and phone
number anonymous.

I'd need a specific, direct, written invitation.

Oh, and I don't meet people without knowing who they are.

I don't give a crap about your address and phone number, but unless you
are willing to supply your real, verifiable full name, I wouldn't meet
you or, for that matter, anyone else. What you are proposing sounds like
the game played in dating bars by those in their 20's. I'm beyond that.

I don't know why you are so concerned, anyway. I know Herring's full
name, I know his address, and I know where his street is, though I don't
believe I've ever driven down it. I had an office real close to his
place. All I ever did to Herring was ask him if he'd to go fishing or
for a boat ride. Real scary stuff, eh?

I promise not to bring along my bodyguard or any weapons.

You have a bodyguard?
John H.

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:19:51 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

[...]

Why all this talk about me? I've said almost nothing to you all day, but my name keeps popping up in
your posts.

Strange, these obsessions of yours.