Skipper

Default How 'bout it Krause?

Eisboch wrote:

Wow. It appears that at least three people here on rec.boats are willing to
make generous donations to good causes. May I suggest that each of you just
send your checks to your own favorite charity and stop worrying about
lobsta' boats?

I am truly impressed though. Very charitable newsgroup, rec.boats.

This toilet gets quite a few "donations."

--
Skipper
Wm Shakespeare Smithers

Harry,

I'll bet you, I would buy you a beer, coffee or maybe a lunch.

I am going to be in Baltimore the first of the year, are you available?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Netsock" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 21:36:54 -0600, "William Bruce"
wrote:

Hey Krause, my offer stands: Prove to the "reasonable man" standard
that
(1) you have a degree from Yale, (2) your wife is a medical doctor, and
(3)
that you own a lobster boat and I'll overnight a $10,000.00 check to
the
charity of your choice in your name.

How 'bout it?
Pu-lease.

The man is a proven liar.

Everything he posts here is fabrication...house (I've seen his real
house), boat, wife, education...everything.

But tell you what Krause...I too will donate $10,000.00 to your
favorite charity, if you can post proof that my father owns a
sea-going full scale boat...as you have claimed many many times.

Heck, Ill even let you have Gene sleuth for you.

So how about it?
__

Wow. It appears that at least three people here on rec.boats are willing
to make generous donations to good causes. May I suggest that each of
you just send your checks to your own favorite charity and stop worrying
about lobsta' boats?

I am truly impressed though. Very charitable newsgroup, rec.boats.

Eisboch

These guys don't have two nickels to rub together.
Further, Nutsack is on drugs. The idiot lives in Ohio, and some years ago
claimed he worked on his dad's jetboat for use on little lakes. How that
built itself up into a "sea-going full scale boat" I don't know.

Maybe it is made from foreskins...you rub them and voila!

Tell you what, Eisboch. If you are in the area, I'll bet you that I'll buy
you a beer or a coffee or maybe even a lunch at a waterfront dive.

--
DeLay, Tom: Past tense of De Lie.

markvictor

You're not even a Christmas?

Wm Shakespeare Smithers

Nope, this is an actual invitation. If I can get some free time I will buy
lunch in Little Italy. I never go to Baltimore without eating Linguini w/
Seafood.

To be honest though, I will still keep my last name, address and phone
number anonymous.

Wm Shakespeare Smithers wrote:
Harry,

I'll bet you, I would buy you a beer, coffee or maybe a lunch.

I am going to be in Baltimore the first of the year, are you available?

I might be. I have a major client in Bal'mer, and am up there at least
every other week.

Why? Is this an actual "invitation" or are you playing the weasel again?

--
Bush: Always Wrong, Never in Doubt.

Skipper

Wm Shakespeare Smithers wrote:

Harry,

I'll bet you, I would buy you a beer, coffee or maybe a lunch.

I am going to be in Baltimore the first of the year, are you available?

Not only is he available, he's cheap as hell. At least that's what we
were told by a fellow who once posted to this NG as his 'bud' under the
name of Mark Poirier. Seems the fellow was stiffed by Harry.

ref - Nov 2002 posts to NG

--
Skipper

Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

I'd need a specific, direct, written invitation.

Oh, and I don't meet people without knowing who they are.

I don't give a crap about your address and phone number, but unless you
are willing to supply your real, verifiable full name, I wouldn't meet
you or, for that matter, anyone else. What you are proposing sounds like
the game played in dating bars by those in their 20's. I'm beyond that.

I promise not to bring along my bodyguard or any weapons.

Why does this remind me of the 'meet' in that Italian restaurant from
the Godfather movie? Best not let Harry visit the restroom.

--
Skipper
Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

Not only is he available, he's cheap as hell. At least that's what we
were told by a fellow who once posted to this NG as his 'bud' under the
name of Mark Poirier. Seems the fellow was stiffed by Harry.

Speaking of stiffies, Skipper, when's the last time you were able to
offer Mrs. Skipper one?

Did Mark ever get that bottle of wine, or did you 'welch' on him as he
told us?

--
Skipper
P Fritz

It is no wonder harry doesn't want to be seen

"Narcissists don't volunteer the usual personal information about
themselves, so they may seem secretive or perhaps unusually reserved or very
jealous of their privacy. All these things are true, but with the special
narcissistic twist that, first, their real life isn't interesting to them so
it doesn't occur to them that it would be interesting to anyone else and,
second, since they have not yet been transfigured into the Star of the
Universe, they're ashamed of their real life. They feel that their jobs,
their friends and families, their homes and possessions aren't good enough
for them, they deserve better. "

"Skipper" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:

I'd need a specific, direct, written invitation.

Oh, and I don't meet people without knowing who they are.

I don't give a crap about your address and phone number, but unless you
are willing to supply your real, verifiable full name, I wouldn't meet
you or, for that matter, anyone else. What you are proposing sounds like
the game played in dating bars by those in their 20's. I'm beyond that.

I promise not to bring along my bodyguard or any weapons.

Why does this remind me of the 'meet' in that Italian restaurant from
the Godfather movie? Best not let Harry visit the restroom.

--
Skipper

Bert Robbins

Netsock wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Hmmm. Let me try again. It brews a single cup at a time, but its water
reservoir holds enough for six cups. It uses little single-service cups
of coffee which you pop in and in a minute or so, a cup of freshly
brewed coffee pours out into your cup. If you want another cup, you pop
in another little single-service cup of coffee.

I presume its next to your computer, as its obvious you don't get for
hours at a time.

On that same note, does your doctor doctor wife put a catheter in, or
do you use a bucket?

Poor Nutsack. He must be competing with Fritz.

It's no wonder you don't work for the ad agency anymore with retort's like
that.

Bert Robbins

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Wm Shakespeare Smithers wrote:
Harry,
You have stated many times you celebrate the holiday of Christmas, even
though you are not a Christian. I am sure I can Google it up very
easily.

I don't give a crap what you google up.
I'm not a Christian. I do not pray to or through Jesus, nor do I have even
the slightest belief that Jesus was who Christians claim. I certainly
don't "celebrate the holiday" of Christmas in any sort of "Christian" way.

Yes, I admire Christmas decorations, and I like a lot of the classical
Christmas music. I even sometimes go to a church for reasons you do not
know.

To be absolved of your sins you must in your heart truly repent. Otherwise,
it is just you trying to buy your way into heaven.

Christmas is just another day to me. If it falls during the week and
nothing is open that I want to or need to do, I sleep in. When I worked
for The Associated Press, I always volunteered to work Christmas Day. And
Easter Sunday. In those days, the union contract called for triple time on
those days.

Why?