Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

Brea? That's not far from here... We're expecting the big one any day.
I don't know if things will fall down or not. I suppose. Oh well...
Carpe Diem I guess. Don't know about tsunamis... There must be some
warning I suppose for that.

I think it's pretty close to Disneyland, too.

I'd love to visit the Canal. It's supposed to be one of the wonders of
the world.

I wouldn't mind seeing it on a big ship but it's got to be way too
intimidating on a small sailboat. It would be easy to get crushed or flushed
down the toilet, so to speak . . .

Wilbur Hubbard

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:32:12 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
snip

Brea? That's not far from here... We're expecting the big one any day.
I don't know if things will fall down or not. I suppose. Oh well...
Carpe Diem I guess. Don't know about tsunamis... There must be some
warning I suppose for that.

I think it's pretty close to Disneyland, too.

Yep... I've been there a bunch, but not lately. I wouldn't go for me,
certainly.

I'd love to visit the Canal. It's supposed to be one of the wonders of
the world.

I wouldn't mind seeing it on a big ship but it's got to be way too
intimidating on a small sailboat. It would be easy to get crushed or flushed
down the toilet, so to speak . . .

Whoosh... no that wouldn't be good!

Wilbur Hubbard