Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
news snip

Admit it. You started out with plans of a circumnavigation but, due to the
fact that you had too big a boat to handle, the entire hapless attempt
ground to a halt about half way around.

Everybody knows it's true.

Wilbur Hubbard

Sounds like he got stranded... although it supposed to be nice there.

He could have ended up in a far worse place, that's for sure. But, I'm just
guessing that's what happened as I can't imagine somebody setting out to
sail to and live in Thailand of all places. Seems kind of a cheesy place to
live. I can sure think of a lot of better places than that.