Default Cannibal

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
"Justin C" wrote in message
In article , Jessica B wrote:
On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 17:40:49 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

Not the intimate details (it's been so long I've forgotten most all of
that
sort of thing anyway) just the obvious and desirable public physical
and
mental attributes is what I know exactly how I like them to be.

Sense of humor, for example, means a lot and Jessica seems to have a
pretty
good one. Sort of a dry humor which is unusually attractive in a girl.
Thanks! (Not much for slapstick humor - another fault in some
people's eyes, but I just don't get it)

Agreed. Though when I was a kid I did enjoy the Three Stooges. But, now I
like my humor a little more on the cerebral side.

I guess before my time. I liked The Jerk... especially when Steve
Martin tries walking with the chair around his legs.

This thread is no longer relevant to this newsgroup, it is a personal
conversation. Would you both please take this to email so that we can
get back to what is of interest to the group as a whole, and not just
two members of its members.

Well then, just don't read posts that don't interest you. Or, better yet,
start a thread of your own that IS on topic.

Just a thought.

Wilbur Hubbard

You mean like THIS one???

--

Richard Lamb
email me:

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 15:27:15 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
snip

He might be referring to some young woman who is attempting a
circumnavigation.

Can't recall her last name.

I think I'll pass on that. Maybe in a plane. :-)

Or a luxurious cruise ship where you had all the comforts of home and then
some . . .

I would do that, but I think most of the people who go on those things
are overweight and all they do is eat the entire time. At least there
are some limitations on planes about actually fitting into a seat! I
had a cross-country flight last year (LA to NY) and asked to move. The
guy was grossly fat and hanging into my seat.

Nope, I think world voyaging on a small sailboat is for masochists. Coastal
cruising, on the other hand, is really a nice challenge and physically
enjoyable. You'd love some of the deserted beaches in the Bahamas - miles of
sand with nary a soul to be seen. There was this one long stretch of beach I
really liked on the north end of Great Guana. I'd anchor on the bay side and
dinghy to shore. Then I'd walk across the island (about a quarter mile wide)
to the beach on the ocean side. Then I'd run barefoot around the north end
of the island and then on to the bayside where the beach petered out. Then I
would swim along the shore back to the boat. All told about a three mile
round trip. Sometimes I didn't see anyone the whole time. Nice!

Seems like all the interesting things happen close to the shoreline,
so why spend weeks in the middle of the ocean? Well, I guess for some
it's fun.

I guess I'd be a bit worried about leaving the boat and then coming
back and it wasn't there any more. I'm sure you're really good at
anchoring, but... Also, what if someone takes the boat? It might be a
long walk (or swim) home.

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 15:30:09 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
snip

Agreed. Though when I was a kid I did enjoy the Three Stooges. But, now I
like my humor a little more on the cerebral side.

I guess before my time. I liked The Jerk... especially when Steve
Martin tries walking with the chair around his legs.

I remember seeing the Jerk movie. It WAS funny. Then along came "Blazing
Saddles." Did you see that one? Women might not like that kind of 'crude'
humor overly much, though.

I never saw Blazing Saddles...

wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
[...]

Justin.

Oh come on. Perhaps you should just ignore it or is that too
difficult? I don't think it's a federal requirement that you read
every post.

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 15:40:16 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
snip

Well, maybe but probably not. But, I'm not looking for permanance either.
Interludes are always kinda nice. But, a friend of mine told me to stay
away
from California girls because they're all CRAZY. But, you sound like
you've
got a good head on your shoulders.

You're friend is probably right! :-) No, you're friend is DEFINITELY
right. :-)

Roflol!

I'm sure we could find a beach or two. You could probably get a nice tan
fast if you used plenty of sunscreen so you didn't burn. ;-)

I can't take getting burned. It's just an ugly scene. Red blotches...
you don't want to know. I don't really tan all that well... I'm just a
natural pale face. :-(

You'd really have to keep covered up with a long t-shirt or something here
in the Florida sunshine. It can be brutal even if one HAS a good base tan.
Even I avoid the mid-day sun. Just too powerful. You'd only be able to be a
bikini babe for maybe an hour or so a day. :-(

There's got to be some shade around somewhere... although the
reflection from the water makes me look like a raccoon with rings
around my face from the sunglasses. :-)

No chance on the muscle boy.

Not even for a little 'fling?' You said you go 'clubbing.' What does that
involve? Do you ever go home with anybody on the first date? Or, do you
just
like to do the club thing - dancing, etc?.? Was just wondering how wild
and
crazy California girls really are these days . . .

Clubbing... just going to a night club or three with my friends.
Listen to music, grouse about other people and work, maybe some
dancing (not really my thing or Stace's - just Jimbo), fend off the
advances of men. :-)

So guys who go clubbing to pick up women don't have much luck there or are
you and your girlfriends not the norm in that you go just to socialize - not
to get laid? But, I suppose it is flattering to have guys hitting on you
even if you aren't "easy."

I guess they have "luck" depending on how much they enjoy STDs. :-) I
can't imagine going home with someone I just met in bar/club.

Sure... it's flattering for about 20 seconds. Then, it's just
annoying. Put it this way... how would you like to be having a really
nice conversation with your best friend about something important to
both of you and some stranger comes up and just starts talking? I
don't drink that much, so even if someone wants to buy me a drink, I
have to go through the whole thing about no, I'm not thirsty, as
evidence, I still have 3/4 of a drink.

First date? No way! At least not since college. Too many STDs floating
around... too many psychos. These days, you have to have references
just to get your phone call answered. LOL

That's HARD, Jessica. LOL! But, I think you're on to something. This one
woman I meet on the Internet I got interested in and she, I, so she invited
me to visit her. But, before she did she ran a paid background check on me
just to make sure I wasn't some psycho creep with a criminal record or
something. In her defense she had two teenage boys to watch out for, too. It
didn't really work out romantically but we ended up as friends. So, even
though you joke about references, it's probably not a bad idea.

Yeah, with two kids, you have to be extra cautious. Caller ID is
great!

I have friends who've dated people from the web... eharmony. I think
it's hit or miss no matter what you do.

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 15:44:24 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 17:51:37 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
news snip

Small quibbles.... not that young, not that beautiful (ok, damn nice
looking) , extremely captivating (plain? hello?) LOL

And, definitely no self-esteem problems. LOL! I like that about you.

And, not THAT kind of plain, silly!

I almost said WTF? :-)

Nope, definitely NOT plain. (no freakin' way!!!) Hey, you seem well-spoken
(well-written is perhaps a more apt term). Did you get a college degree?
Engineering perhaps?

Yup... it was a strange major/minor combo... Politics/Psychology.. for
what it was worth. But, I got hired by the Los Angeles code dept, then
when something opened up in Santa Monica, I switched. I'm actually
thinking of going back to the LA dept. I know a bunch of people there
and I'd get a raise.

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 15:46:51 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 17:54:08 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
\

I don't like soul mate much either... I am willing to learn about
sailing, as long as there's no yelling.

That would be strictly up to you. Some girls just lose it entirely when in
the throws of passion. LOL! Just kidding . . .

Not to worry, I don't yell at people. I don't even like to raise my voice.

I could imagine throws of passion while sailing!

You could? OMG! Errr . . . never mind.

I was thinking in the Zen mode silly man.

On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 00:11:20 -0500, WaIIy wrote:

On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 17:42:17 -0800, Jessica B
wrote:

On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 17:55:54 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

Willbur I have to hand it to you. your ability to create a personality
is very good. But THis Jesica B charcater still has a bit of your
voice in it. If you wish I can cut some Jessica phrases and compare to
yours if you like, It may help in your future
attempts at an online pseudonym love fest.

Bob

Oh good grief! Believe what you want...

Oh oh! I say 'good grief' too. Does that mean you are definitely my sock
puppet?

Shhhhh...

You've really gone mental with this faux Jessica crap.

WaIIy... I get it.. you're a salmon.

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 15:53:37 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Waldo" wrote in message
web.com...
news
wrote:

On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 17:55:54 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
om...
snip

Willbur I have to hand it to you. your ability to create a personality
is very good. But THis Jesica B charcater still has a bit of your
voice in it. If you wish I can cut some Jessica phrases and compare to
yours if you like, It may help in your future
attempts at an online pseudonym love fest.

Bob

Oh good grief! Believe what you want...

Oh oh! I say 'good grief' too. Does that mean you are definitely my sock
puppet?

Shhhhh...

You've really gone mental with this faux Jessica crap.

She is a teenage cock teaser playing a vicious prank on the un suspecting
Wilbur. And what a horny fool he is.

Hey, it's Usenet and theatre of the mind. What's the harm? And, if Jessica's
a teenager, she sure has a good education because she's highly literate and
expressive. Besides, no teenage I know of has the mature kind of mental
outlook that Jessica has. She's way too grounded and sensible - a teenager
would be much more scattered and inconsistent - not to mention, not nearly
as sassy savy.

Wilbur Hubbard

I think Waldo (can anyone take that name seriously) needs to have his
mouth washed out with soap.