Default Cannibal

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
"Waldo" wrote in message
eb.com...
"WaIIy" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 17:42:17 -0800, Jessica B
wrote:

On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 17:55:54 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

Willbur I have to hand it to you. your ability to create a personality
is very good. But THis Jesica B charcater still has a bit of your
voice in it. If you wish I can cut some Jessica phrases and compare to
yours if you like, It may help in your future
attempts at an online pseudonym love fest.

Bob

Oh good grief! Believe what you want...

Oh oh! I say 'good grief' too. Does that mean you are definitely my sock
puppet?
Shhhhh...
You've really gone mental with this faux Jessica crap.

She is a teenage cock teaser playing a vicious prank on the un suspecting
Wilbur. And what a horny fool he is.

Hey, it's Usenet and theatre of the mind. What's the harm? And, if Jessica's
a teenager, she sure has a good education because she's highly literate and
expressive. Besides, no teenage I know of has the mature kind of mental
outlook that Jessica has. She's way too grounded and sensible - a teenager
would be much more scattered and inconsistent - not to mention, not nearly
as sassy savy.

Wilbur Hubbard

She seems so real I wonder if you are wearing her clothes when you write her???

--

Richard Lamb
email me:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

Wimp! LOL! You haven't seen winds until you've ridden in the Keys. The
wind is blowing more often than not. Often times it's 15-30mph out of the
North East - just brutal on the long ride back. Fun and fast on the way
down. One time we did 30 miles with a strong tailwind in just over an
hour.

I'm willing to struggle for a while, but at some point I wimp out. :-)

When it gets to be so much work that it becomes a drag then I don't blame
you.

Beer is better after a hot afternoon sailing than hard liqour because it
doesn't have very much alcohol. Doesn't go to your head so fast. A couple
cold bottles after an afternoon's sail once the boat is anchored and
squared
away with maybe a little something cooking on the barbeque is just so
enjoyable.

Hey, I'm a light-weight! One beer every two hours (max two) is about
all I can take!

Well, I suppose you don't weigh very much at 5'5" and in great shape so your
blood/alcohol level probably rises way faster than mine at 170 pounds. Your
metabolism is probably running faster than mine, as well. I generally start
getting a bit buzzed after about four beers.

I have to give at least six months notice if I take a vacation. :-(

Wow, your services must be greatly in demand.

We don't have a lot of staff. Someone was sick today, and we had a
backlog. That's why I got home so late.

Do you get time and a half for overtime or comp days, at least?

But, the good news is that I have four weeks accrued.

And, six months from now you'll probably have five weeks accrued. :-)

Yup!

I don't like lightening at all either... forget that sh*t!

I don't mind humidity... just doesn't bother me that much.

Me neither. I kinda like hot and humid weather. It makes me lose my
appetite
and it's easier to sweat off a few pounds because of it. Thinner is
definitely better in hot and humid weather.

I feel sorry for tubs of lard in hot weather. Of course, they have an
advantage in the snow. :-)

Or during a famine! LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 16:50:24 -0500, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 10:54:51 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"

snip

It looks like it's got every herbal oil in the book in it. I don't see
any
detergents listed so it probably wouldn't do so well in salt water.

Yeah... well, I guess I would be a water waster. Probably have to do
extra duty as the galley slave. lol

You can use as much water as you can help me haul. LOL! No extra galley
slave duty required.

Whew! I thought the galley slave thing was a requirement!! lol

Maybe some other kind of slave, though. ;-)

snip

Fortunately, there are no little kids expected at my place.

I hope not! You're not even married. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

"Jessica B" wrote in message
news snip

Oh JESUS!! I don't think I could take snakes falling from the sky. lol

Oops! I guess I shouldn't have told you that . ..

I GUESS NOT!!!!

You're so cute!

Yes, yes... :-)

And modest! snicker

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

Yeah, it's a pseudo gang thing... no idea what it means. Probably get
shot by some Mexican gang, since the translation is something rude
about someone's mother. LOL

That figures! Three bikini partners in crime.

Wow... 7! I just have 2 siblings. My mom couldn't have more after me
for health reasons.

For little hellion reasons. LOL!

She wanted more kids, but had some physical problems.. I always wanted
a little sister.

Then YOU wouldn't have been the *spoiled* one. I only had one sister and she
was so spoiled. But, I guess she had to be to survive six mean brothers.
LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snipped a bunch

Ok. You definitely need to STOP telling me about all this stuff!! I am
NOT interested in burning up, drowning, getting eaten by sharks,
getting stung by yellow jackets, etc., etc....

Timid little soul! Where's your yearning for a little excitement? ;-)

And you're afraid of snakes falling from the sky? LOL!

Seems tame by comparison! :-)'

Yup, it's all a matter of perspective.

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
m...
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
"Waldo" wrote in message
eb.com...

wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
[...]

I DO have to take special care to get the panties on, right side-out. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

In article , Jessica B wrote:
On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 17:40:49 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
. ..
snip

Not the intimate details (it's been so long I've forgotten most all of
that
sort of thing anyway) just the obvious and desirable public physical and
mental attributes is what I know exactly how I like them to be.

Sense of humor, for example, means a lot and Jessica seems to have a
pretty
good one. Sort of a dry humor which is unusually attractive in a girl.

Thanks! (Not much for slapstick humor - another fault in some
people's eyes, but I just don't get it)

Agreed. Though when I was a kid I did enjoy the Three Stooges. But, now I
like my humor a little more on the cerebral side.

I guess before my time. I liked The Jerk... especially when Steve
Martin tries walking with the chair around his legs.

This thread is no longer relevant to this newsgroup, it is a personal
conversation. Would you both please take this to email so that we can
get back to what is of interest to the group as a whole, and not just
two members of its members.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
[...]

Well then, just don't read posts that don't interest you. Or, better yet,
start a thread of your own that IS on topic.

Just a thought.

Wilbur Hubbard

wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
[...]

No, you are wrong.

Actually it is a demonstration that Willie-boy, in his old age, is
still attractive to the opposite sex and thus demands that widest
dissemination.

Although the heading might well be changed to "Willie-boy demonstrates
Self Gratification".

Cheers,

Bruce