Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

Wimp! LOL! You haven't seen winds until you've ridden in the Keys. The
wind is blowing more often than not. Often times it's 15-30mph out of the
North East - just brutal on the long ride back. Fun and fast on the way
down. One time we did 30 miles with a strong tailwind in just over an
hour.

I'm willing to struggle for a while, but at some point I wimp out. :-)

When it gets to be so much work that it becomes a drag then I don't blame
you.

Beer is better after a hot afternoon sailing than hard liqour because it
doesn't have very much alcohol. Doesn't go to your head so fast. A couple
cold bottles after an afternoon's sail once the boat is anchored and
squared
away with maybe a little something cooking on the barbeque is just so
enjoyable.

Hey, I'm a light-weight! One beer every two hours (max two) is about
all I can take!

Well, I suppose you don't weigh very much at 5'5" and in great shape so your
blood/alcohol level probably rises way faster than mine at 170 pounds. Your
metabolism is probably running faster than mine, as well. I generally start
getting a bit buzzed after about four beers.

I have to give at least six months notice if I take a vacation. :-(

Wow, your services must be greatly in demand.

We don't have a lot of staff. Someone was sick today, and we had a
backlog. That's why I got home so late.

Do you get time and a half for overtime or comp days, at least?

But, the good news is that I have four weeks accrued.

And, six months from now you'll probably have five weeks accrued. :-)

Yup!

I don't like lightening at all either... forget that sh*t!

I don't mind humidity... just doesn't bother me that much.

Me neither. I kinda like hot and humid weather. It makes me lose my
appetite
and it's easier to sweat off a few pounds because of it. Thinner is
definitely better in hot and humid weather.

I feel sorry for tubs of lard in hot weather. Of course, they have an
advantage in the snow. :-)

Or during a famine! LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard