Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:47:38 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 16:10:02 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
m...
snip

Yeah, it's a pseudo gang thing... no idea what it means. Probably get
shot by some Mexican gang, since the translation is something rude
about someone's mother. LOL

That figures! Three bikini partners in crime.

We look out for ourselves... :-)

Wow... 7! I just have 2 siblings. My mom couldn't have more after me
for health reasons.

For little hellion reasons. LOL!

She wanted more kids, but had some physical problems.. I always wanted
a little sister.

Then YOU wouldn't have been the *spoiled* one. I only had one sister and
she
was so spoiled. But, I guess she had to be to survive six mean brothers.
LOL!

My parents tried to spoil me, but my brother (closest in age) wasn't
having any. He stole everything extra until I was about 10, then I got
fed up and hit him in the side with his baseball bat... bruised a rib.

Little hellion was an apt term for a young you, it seems. I hope you've
grown out of it at least a little bit.

Yeah a little bit.. :-)

Jessica, you're just so delicious! You seem to instinctively know that men
really enjoy living a little dangerously when it comes to their women. What
an expert flirt you are. ;-)

Carry on . . . Please!

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

Brea? That's not far from here... We're expecting the big one any day.
I don't know if things will fall down or not. I suppose. Oh well...
Carpe Diem I guess. Don't know about tsunamis... There must be some
warning I suppose for that.

I think it's pretty close to Disneyland, too.

I'd love to visit the Canal. It's supposed to be one of the wonders of
the world.

I wouldn't mind seeing it on a big ship but it's got to be way too
intimidating on a small sailboat. It would be easy to get crushed or flushed
down the toilet, so to speak . . .

Wilbur Hubbard

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

After seeing that latest picture you linked to, I'd be remiss if I DIDN'T
say you are beautiful and your friends are quite so, as well. California
has
a reputation for having lovely girls and I guess it's well-deserved. But,
sure hope you don't speak like a 'Valley Girl" LOL!

We only speak VG when we're joking around. I'm NOT from the valley.
I'm from the beach community. Grew up in Palos Verdes.

That VG-speak is extremely funny. Do they still do it for real or was it a
passing fad?

"Jessica B" wrote in message
news snip

Admit it. You started out with plans of a circumnavigation but, due to the
fact that you had too big a boat to handle, the entire hapless attempt
ground to a halt about half way around.

Everybody knows it's true.

Wilbur Hubbard

Sounds like he got stranded... although it supposed to be nice there.

He could have ended up in a far worse place, that's for sure. But, I'm just
guessing that's what happened as I can't imagine somebody setting out to
sail to and live in Thailand of all places. Seems kind of a cheesy place to
live. I can sure think of a lot of better places than that.

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Feb 2011 18:20:26 -0800 (PST), Bob
wrote:

Then you have some liberal like WayneB, who was probably born with a
silver
spoon in his mouth, casting aspersions upon the character of his moral
and
ethical betters. People who side with the bloated federal government are
worse than despicable.

Personally I was born a poor white boy. My moma at age 18 went to work
as a welder in WW2 building Liberty Ships.
My mom got knocked up when she was welding in the Bremerton shipyard
around teh Korean war.. Thats where I came about. I spent my child
hood in orchards cause she had to pick fruit and work in laundries
cause nobody would hire a woman welder. I had to work hard for evey
thing I got cause she OR the goventment couldnt/wouldnt give me ****.

Sooo I learned an an education was my way up and out and as my
education taught me how to be a:
1) Independent life long learner
2) critical consumer of media

I learnde the REpublican party does not want people education past
12th grade. Why?????????

I just did a quick google search and the average years of education in
the US is 12. In fact, we lead the world in that number. So, I don't
know why you're putting down the US and blaming the Republican party.

Bob's probably one of those leftist, commie pinko, entitlement addicts.
Typical of the type. Live off the fat of the land and gripe about those who
produce it.

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 22:01:32 +0000, Justin C
wrote:

In article , Jessica B wrote:
On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 17:40:49 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
m...
snip

Not the intimate details (it's been so long I've forgotten most all of
that
sort of thing anyway) just the obvious and desirable public physical
and
mental attributes is what I know exactly how I like them to be.

Sense of humor, for example, means a lot and Jessica seems to have a
pretty
good one. Sort of a dry humor which is unusually attractive in a girl.

Thanks! (Not much for slapstick humor - another fault in some
people's eyes, but I just don't get it)

Agreed. Though when I was a kid I did enjoy the Three Stooges. But, now
like my humor a little more on the cerebral side.

I guess before my time. I liked The Jerk... especially when Steve
Martin tries walking with the chair around his legs.

This thread is no longer relevant to this newsgroup, it is a personal
conversation. Would you both please take this to email so that we can
get back to what is of interest to the group as a whole, and not just
two members of its members.

Justin.

Oh come on. Perhaps you should just ignore it or is that too
difficult? I don't think it's a federal requirement that you read
every post.

You've got them all with tongues lolling out of their mouths. They are
trying to convince themselves you aren't real because you are being friendly
and interested in yours truly and they are green with envy. If only they
could get you to befriend them, their tunes would change to a different not.
But, they stubbornly persist in their folly. They obviously don't know the
value of a woman such as yourself - a real diamond in a coal bin.

"WaIIy" wrote in message
news snip

Justin, it's his split personality. He taught his blowup doll to type.

Jessica IS a doll but that other little slur about inflation is insulting.

Wilbur Hubbard

wrote:

This thread is no longer relevant to this newsgroup, it is a personal
conversation. Would you both please take this to email so that we can
get back to what is of interest to the group as a whole, and not just
two members of its members.

Oh come on. Perhaps you should just ignore it or is that too
difficult? I don't think it's a federal requirement that you read
every post.

Or perhaps you could just accept that the polite thing to do is take
your conversation to email.

It seems OK to you and Wilbur that you discuss the etiquette of
seamanship, and criticise those whom you believe to lack it yet the
etiquette of usenet seems to pass you both by. Your, and his, ignorance
of such things is showing, may we start criticising now?

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

In article , CaveLamb wrote:

[snip]

You mean like THIS one???

Richard, Bruce, and Wally. I'm still open to the possibility that
Jessica is a real person, maybe that it a naive statement, but until I
have reason to believe otherwise I'll not add her (as I have Wilbur and
his other puppets) to my killfile.

Actually, now that I'm actually wasting my time discussing her posts (as
I don't see Wilbur's), rather than discussing sailing, I don't think it
matters, I'll add her to the KF and not be bothered by their
conversation regardless of it's on or off topic nature.

Thank you for helping me see sense.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 22:41:13 +0000, Justin C
wrote:

In article , CaveLamb wrote:

[snip]

You mean like THIS one???

Richard, Bruce, and Wally. I'm still open to the possibility that
Jessica is a real person, maybe that it a naive statement, but until I
have reason to believe otherwise I'll not add her (as I have Wilbur and
his other puppets) to my killfile.

Actually, now that I'm actually wasting my time discussing her posts (as
I don't see Wilbur's), rather than discussing sailing, I don't think it
matters, I'll add her to the KF and not be bothered by their
conversation regardless of it's on or off topic nature.

Thank you for helping me see sense.

Justin.

Well, I accept that theoretically it is possible that a woman who
appears to be the perfect mate for Willie just happened to click on a
group containing the maladroit mariner. After all miracles are reputed
to still come to pass, although I haven't heard a burning bush say a
word in years.

However I, for one, don't believe it and I suspect that with old age
Willie-boys distaff side is beginning to peep through the foliage.
Given his usual vehement tirades disallowing women to even be onboard
a boat it seems strange that, if the inculpable Jessie is a female,
she should suddenly become the apple of his eye so suddenly now. Just
as he is becoming aware, now in his dotage, that he has never, not
even once, accomplished anything to be proud of.

Cheers,

Bruce