Default Cannibal

On Sat, 05 Feb 2011 22:21:42 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 18:35:25 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

Jessica is young, enthusiastic, beautiful, intelligent, conservative, fit,
productive and just plain captivating. Jeezz, what else could a man want in
a woman? Just to meet her one time in person and do a little sailing would
be heaven.

I think she's in New Zealand. You should fly out to meet her.

New Zealand?? Where did you get that? Pacific Time Wayne (Southern
Cali).

On Mon, 7 Feb 2011 17:07:45 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

I know exactly what I like in a woman.

Wilbur Hubbard

Me, too, but it doesn't bear discussion in a public forum :{))

You cad!

Not the intimate details (it's been so long I've forgotten most all of that
sort of thing anyway) just the obvious and desirable public physical and
mental attributes is what I know exactly how I like them to be.

Sense of humor, for example, means a lot and Jessica seems to have a pretty
good one. Sort of a dry humor which is unusually attractive in a girl.

Thanks! (Not much for slapstick humor - another fault in some
people's eyes, but I just don't get it)

On Mon, 7 Feb 2011 17:02:20 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message

I know Jessica
sounds too good to be true but sometimes you gotta have a little faith.
Wouldn't it be stupid to miss out on meeting Jessica in person just
because
yor boatu have some sock puppet fantasy?

Jessica is young, enthusiastic, beautiful, intelligent, conservative,
fit,
productive and just plain captivating. Jeezz, what else could a man want
in
a woman? Just to meet her one time in person and do a little sailing
would
be heaven.

Wilbur Hubbard- Hide quoted text -

Dear Willbur:
I can not belive you are actually consdering alowing a woman onboard
your boat ! You have stated cisistanly for sevreal years that a woman
is an inferior gender that has no place on a boat.

Not just ANY woman - a GODDESS of a woman . . .

And who said anything about a 'permanent' place? It would be more for a
vacation visit and some sailing - that's different.

Definitely not permanent... I've got a job and a life out here.
Besides, you'd probably get bored with me. :-)

Are you actually syaing that you would alow JB to act as crew on your
boat??????????

In a heartbeat! Well, first she'd have to prove herself as galley slave,
bikini model, daiquiri maker and shampooee. bg Hmmmmm, I wonder where
she's gotten off to lately? She said she was going to visit her folks but
only for a day or so. Hope she hasn't run off with some muscle boy.

Hey! Galley slave (one meal a day only!), bikini comes with beach.. no
beach/no bikini, I can drink daiquiri's but I'm not great at making
them (another imperfection), gotta have a shampoo now and then.

No chance on the muscle boy.

You sound like a liberal now Wilbur

There is no need to get rude and abusive, Bob!

Wilbur Hubbard

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 13:27:00 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message
"Jessica B" wrote in message

If I have an overheated imagination lately it's probably because of
JessicaB. That girl is about as perfect as any I've run across in
decades.
She has little or no trouble seeing you pretenders for what you are.
That
alone makes her highly discriminating and ultimately desirable. If only
were about 25-30 years younger I'd have to seriously pursue her.

I wonder what that would be like... Flowers, candy (nah, well, a few),
cinnibons, help with a shampoo - like in that movie with Nicole Kidman
(without the rampaging murderer though)?

Ok, I'm really off to the gym...

Help with a shampoo - now that's hot! I'd certainly like to do that.
Especially if you were all relaxed just back from the gym!!! I haven't
seen
the movie you referred to, though. Neck, ears, shoulders and (shorter)
female hair are so sensual. Turns me on just fantasizing about it.

Wilbur Hubbard

My dear colegue Willbur:

I THINK IM GOING TO PUKE!

Willbur I have to hand it to you. your ability to create a personality
is very good. But THis Jesica B charcater still has a bit of your
voice in it. If you wish I can cut some Jessica phrases and compare to
yours if you like, It may help in your future
attempts at an online pseudonym love fest.

Bob

==========[REPLY]==========

A bit of my voice? And, what does that prove other than the lovely and
talented Jessica B and I have similar thoughts and outlooks on life. I
dislike the term "soul mate" but "kindred spirit" seems to fit. You have to
admit Jessica's a hottie in every way. She sounds like the perfect woman to
sail with.

Wilbur Hubbard

I don't like soul mate much either... I am willing to learn about
sailing, as long as there's no yelling.

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 16:43:57 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 10:43:16 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:25:59 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

Hah! Got you! Bald is totally fine, unless you have one of those
pretend haircuts where men flop over some stupidly long bangs to make
it look like they have hair. I'm sure that fools at least a few blind
people.

None of that. My preferred haircut is with hair clippers on the shortest
setting then just buzz it all down. Those comb-over and hair plug boys are
so pathetic. Who do they think they're fooling? The way I look at it is
any
woman who rules a man out soley on the basis of baldness is pretty shallow
anyway.

Thank GOD! If you had said something like, well, it looks good on me.
I would have probably not said much after.

Smart girl. That would be a very vain man. . .

Hey baldness is 1) sexy (if honest about it) 2) tends to mean lots of
"energy" 3) probably indicates lack of head lice.

Some people say that Jean Luc Piccard of Startrek is sexy even with a bald
head and some people say I look somewhat like him. By 'energy' do you really
mean 'testosterone'? LOL. It's true - one of the factors in baldness is high
testosterone levels. That's why women don't go bald. They have low
testosterone levels. Thank God for the fair sex.

I'm not a big startrek fan, but yes, he's very handsome. I'll not
comment on the testosterone thing. lol

snip

Yes, the woman is ultimately the decider of go or no-go in a relationship.

You would think, but there are guys out there insist and insist.
Fortunately, I've never had a stalker, but that does happen.

But, then again, some women do like to play hard to get so it's not so easy
for a man to give up too soon sometimes. But, one can go overboard and
that's not kool. Even when a woman plays hard to get any man with even a
tiny bit of perception will see the come-hither clues among the get lost
ones. If there are ONLY get lost clues then it's a good time to hit the
road.

Well, I don't play hard to get, but I'm not a push over. If a guy has
better than a 50% chance, he's going to figure it out or he's an
idiot. lol

I typically ride for about 5 miles each way. So, that a good
distance... stop for a gelato or something, then head home.

Gelato? Never heard of that. Must be a California thing. We have
'smoothies'
around here - protein shakes sorta like. Our normal training ride is 45
miles and three times a week and on Saturday we do a longer ride of sixty
miles, weather permitting, of course. It's all out on the highway
shoulder
and it's too dangerous if the weather is rainy or too windy.

It's an Italian-style ice cream... oh my gosh, you've got to try it.
Totally decadent!

I'll try it if I see it. They do have "Italian Ice" around here but that
probably isn't the same thing. There is a little icecream shop next to the
theater. I could check with them to see if they have any gelato.

Nope... it's an ice cream. Very yummy!

Out here, it's illegal to ride on the freeways. That's a lot of miles!
You must be great shape.

We can't ride on freeways and turnpikes either but be can ride on the other
roads. There is only one main road that goes up and down the Keys, US-1, so
that's the only option. They do have some bike paths but they're just awful.
They are mostly used by runners, joggers, mothers pushing baby strollers,
people walking their dogs, etc. Really untenable for riding a high speed
road bike on the. And, they are rougher than hell what with roots creeping
under them and making it more like a motocross course than a bike path.

I *am* in decent shape and can do some pretty fast rides. My riding partner
is ten years younger and even he has a hard time keeping up when I do a
practice TT. He just ends up drafting on my back wheel and even so, I can
usually out-sprint him at the end of the 15 kilometer course.

I think I don't know diddle about competitive cycling. I go with the
flow. Don't know what it's like out here, but you can even get on a
city bus with a bike (assuming they have a rack on the front).
Sometimes if the wind is in my face, I take the friggin bus back.

snip

Definitely know what you mean... Sometimes having a coffee with
someone is uncomfortable enough! lol

It does sound really fabulous though... sunset sail and a cool beer.
Yum!

It IS nice, indeed. And, even better with somebody who appreciates it, too.

Yeah... I'm not a huge beer drinker, but once in a while is great.

I guess there's a storm season, so just avoid that and I should be ok.

Hurricane season is from June through November but that is really way too
broad. The only real significant chance of hurricanes is from August-Oct.

So then something like April/May would be good? Just wondering... Is
there an ideal time of year? Umm zephyrs? See, I've been Googling.

Any time of year in your company would be good. wink But . . .

April/May is probably the best time as it's not gotten into summer heat and
summer fickle winds (zephyrs) yet. Around June begins the rainy season
usually with some thunderstorms and lots of lightning. I don't like
lightning at all. And, it's pretty good sleeping weather with fresh cool
breezes through the hatches until June/July when it can become quite hot,
still and buggy at night.

That reminds me. I've got to get a couple new fans. They have a really nice
one at West Marine that runs so smooth and quite. I was looking at it the
other day. Got to buy one or two when I go up there to get some red striping
tape for the new paint job. No air conditioning on my boat. Don't want it,
don't need it but fans are vital to stir the air.

I have to give at least six months notice if I take a vacation. :-(

But, the good news is that I have four weeks accrued.

I don't like lightening at all either... forget that sh*t!

I don't mind humidity... just doesn't bother me that much.

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 16:50:24 -0500, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 10:54:51 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"

snip

It looks like it's got every herbal oil in the book in it. I don't see any
detergents listed so it probably wouldn't do so well in salt water.

Yeah... well, I guess I would be a water waster. Probably have to do
extra duty as the galley slave. lol

You can use as much water as you can help me haul. LOL! No extra galley
slave duty required.

Whew! I thought the galley slave thing was a requirement!! lol

snip

Eewwww!

Kids are filthy little buggers. Fortunately, my niece is well
beyond that stage at this point, and she's the only one I associate
with (technically, I have others in Germany). She's here with her mom
with dad over there.

Yah, I've heard they have regular infestations of head lice in some of the
schools. Between the head lice and the bed bugs taking over, I'm glad they
can't swim. I guess I'd have to quarantine my boat and demand a head lice
inspection before any kids could be allowed aboard. :-)

Fortunately, there are no little kids expected at my place.

snip

I'll never tell! The key is waking up with them with the correct side
out in the morning (college fun). Probably TMI.

Girls will play . . .

Yep... it was TMI! :-}

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 16:53:38 -0500, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 11:09:27 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

snip

Oh JESUS!! I don't think I could take snakes falling from the sky. lol

Oops! I guess I shouldn't have told you that . ..

I GUESS NOT!!!!

Yeah... Heil the master bs. You try that with a cat and best case it
just looks at you.

Cats are definitely their own people.

snip

Yes, exactly! It's my friggin money. I'm willing to pay for common
sense things, but I'm not willing to pay for nonsense.

Right on!!!

snip

It was sick. Oh well.. at least she could afford it. Cali is a bit
strange wouldn't you say...

Amen!

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 16:58:58 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
snip

I would do this if I could get reimbursed. Maybe there's a rich yacht
captain who has a few extra bucks to spend.... lol

Tell you what, I'll buy you one and even include the price of "Atlas
Shrugged" but you'll have to come and pick it up in person. ;-)

Hmmm.... I'll have to check my vacation accrual. :-)

Yes!!!

snip

Keep working out. Fit women are so HOT! I just love seeing women with abs
showing. We have some women who run around here and that looks so good to
see muscle definition in the abs.

I can do abs. :-)

Can you prove it? LOL!

Heh.. well, the pictures speak for themselves.

snip

I guess they figured they spent enough. I had a job in HS, and I had
one in college. It was expected. I don't know if it's changed... I
guess it has. It's too bad... a little honest work never hurt anyone.

Same experience here. I had to work to pay some of my way at least because
my parents really couldn't afford to put seven children through college. You
tend to appreciate things more if you work for them.

Don't be bothered by the two posts on the Gregory Hall account - just forgot
to switch accounts again.

Wow... 7! I just have 2 siblings. My mom couldn't have more after me
for health reasons.

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 17:08:26 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
snip

But you have a small gas outboard right, so it wouldn't be more than
maybe half a normal person's weight...thus no big deal?

Exactly, You're so aware, girl. I recently downgraded to a smaller, lighter
motor. This new one only weight sixty pounds. Not really a detriment at all.

Hey, I could bench press it! (Need a spotter though..)

snip

There was no welding required. Just bending and fitting the hardware. I
can
weld steel but stainless steel is more of a challenge as one needs to use
some inert gas to make good welds. (TIG welding) Welding is a good skill
learn. Did you ever see that movie, "Flashdance?" Now, there was one hot
welder. LOL!

Sure... Jennifer Beals (sp?) was hot in that, but she wasn't the
dancer. I should definitely take a class. I think I can get it paid
for through work, so why the heck not. There must be a CC around here
that offers it. I bet I'll be the only woman in the class... great
ratio!!

I do recall reading she had a fill-in for some of the more extreme dance
scenes. You should take a welding class. And, as in inpector it would be a
good skill to have so you could more readily recognize bad welding. If they
pay for it, so much the better. Great ratio, indeed! But, in California, who
knows, the class might be full of lesbians.

The only way to justify it (for reimbursement) is if they have me
switch back to commercial (which can happen when needed).

Lesbians don't bother me. I'm not, they know it, they leave me alone.

Seems to me that the last thing you want to do is having fuel on the
deck. It could even be stolen if you leave the boat. I could see maybe
having some extra if you're crossing an ocean, but if you just stock
up on food and water, it seems like you could just wait it out if you
can't sail, right? All the big yachts must cost a bunch of money, so
they can't be hard up for money for fuel.

Seems dumb to me, too. You won't catch me doing it. The last time I sailed
to the Bahamas I stayed there six months and I had five gallons of gasoline
stashed in a cockpit locker and 3.5 gallons in the little fuel tank for the
outboard and I never bought any gas the whole time I was there. I sailed
most everywhere and only motored when I had to get in and out of windless or
headwind harbor entrances. A sailboat loaded with jerry cans on deck shouts
loudly - motorhead!

Ok, I get it. You wouldn't want to put it down below. That'd be dumb.

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 17:11:38 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 11:31:59 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 15:43:44 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
snip

We make such an unbeatable team. . .

Hey I'm just telling the truth. If you said something totally inane,
I'd probably politely say you're full of it. :-)

Oh, a wise guy . . . :-)

Well, you can say I'm beautiful all you want and I won't complain or
say you're full of it. :-)

After seeing that latest picture you linked to, I'd be remiss if I DIDN'T
say you are beautiful and your friends are quite so, as well. California has
a reputation for having lovely girls and I guess it's well-deserved. But, I
sure hope you don't speak like a 'Valley Girl" LOL!

We only speak VG when we're joking around. I'm NOT from the valley.
I'm from the beach community. Grew up in Palos Verdes.