Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 16:58:58 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
snip

I would do this if I could get reimbursed. Maybe there's a rich yacht
captain who has a few extra bucks to spend.... lol

Tell you what, I'll buy you one and even include the price of "Atlas
Shrugged" but you'll have to come and pick it up in person. ;-)

Hmmm.... I'll have to check my vacation accrual. :-)

Yes!!!

snip

Keep working out. Fit women are so HOT! I just love seeing women with abs
showing. We have some women who run around here and that looks so good to
see muscle definition in the abs.

I can do abs. :-)

Can you prove it? LOL!

Heh.. well, the pictures speak for themselves.

snip

I guess they figured they spent enough. I had a job in HS, and I had
one in college. It was expected. I don't know if it's changed... I
guess it has. It's too bad... a little honest work never hurt anyone.

Same experience here. I had to work to pay some of my way at least because
my parents really couldn't afford to put seven children through college. You
tend to appreciate things more if you work for them.

Don't be bothered by the two posts on the Gregory Hall account - just forgot
to switch accounts again.

Wow... 7! I just have 2 siblings. My mom couldn't have more after me
for health reasons.