Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 16:50:24 -0500, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 10:54:51 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"

snip

It looks like it's got every herbal oil in the book in it. I don't see any
detergents listed so it probably wouldn't do so well in salt water.

Yeah... well, I guess I would be a water waster. Probably have to do
extra duty as the galley slave. lol

You can use as much water as you can help me haul. LOL! No extra galley
slave duty required.

Whew! I thought the galley slave thing was a requirement!! lol

snip

Eewwww!

Kids are filthy little buggers. Fortunately, my niece is well
beyond that stage at this point, and she's the only one I associate
with (technically, I have others in Germany). She's here with her mom
with dad over there.

Yah, I've heard they have regular infestations of head lice in some of the
schools. Between the head lice and the bed bugs taking over, I'm glad they
can't swim. I guess I'd have to quarantine my boat and demand a head lice
inspection before any kids could be allowed aboard. :-)

Fortunately, there are no little kids expected at my place.

snip

I'll never tell! The key is waking up with them with the correct side
out in the morning (college fun). Probably TMI.

Girls will play . . .

Yep... it was TMI! :-}