Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Mon, 7 Feb 2011 17:02:20 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message

I know Jessica
sounds too good to be true but sometimes you gotta have a little faith.
Wouldn't it be stupid to miss out on meeting Jessica in person just
because
yor boatu have some sock puppet fantasy?

Jessica is young, enthusiastic, beautiful, intelligent, conservative,
fit,
productive and just plain captivating. Jeezz, what else could a man want
in
a woman? Just to meet her one time in person and do a little sailing
would
be heaven.

Wilbur Hubbard- Hide quoted text -

Dear Willbur:
I can not belive you are actually consdering alowing a woman onboard
your boat ! You have stated cisistanly for sevreal years that a woman
is an inferior gender that has no place on a boat.

Not just ANY woman - a GODDESS of a woman . . .

And who said anything about a 'permanent' place? It would be more for a
vacation visit and some sailing - that's different.

Definitely not permanent... I've got a job and a life out here.
Besides, you'd probably get bored with me. :-)

Are you actually syaing that you would alow JB to act as crew on your
boat??????????

In a heartbeat! Well, first she'd have to prove herself as galley slave,
bikini model, daiquiri maker and shampooee. bg Hmmmmm, I wonder where
she's gotten off to lately? She said she was going to visit her folks but
only for a day or so. Hope she hasn't run off with some muscle boy.

Hey! Galley slave (one meal a day only!), bikini comes with beach.. no
beach/no bikini, I can drink daiquiri's but I'm not great at making
them (another imperfection), gotta have a shampoo now and then.

No chance on the muscle boy.

You sound like a liberal now Wilbur

There is no need to get rude and abusive, Bob!

Wilbur Hubbard