Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Mon, 7 Feb 2011 17:07:45 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

I know exactly what I like in a woman.

Wilbur Hubbard

Me, too, but it doesn't bear discussion in a public forum :{))

You cad!

Not the intimate details (it's been so long I've forgotten most all of that
sort of thing anyway) just the obvious and desirable public physical and
mental attributes is what I know exactly how I like them to be.

Sense of humor, for example, means a lot and Jessica seems to have a pretty
good one. Sort of a dry humor which is unusually attractive in a girl.

Thanks! (Not much for slapstick humor - another fault in some
people's eyes, but I just don't get it)