Default Cannibal

Bruce wrote:
On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 21:49:45 -0800 (PST), Bob
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
If I have an overheated imagination lately it's probably because of
JessicaB. That girl is about as perfect as any I've run across in decades.
She has little or no trouble seeing you pretenders for what you are. That
alone makes her highly discriminating and ultimately desirable. If only I
were about 25-30 years younger I'd have to seriously pursue her.
I wonder what that would be like... Flowers, candy (nah, well, a few),
cinnibons, help with a shampoo - like in that movie with Nicole Kidman
(without the rampaging murderer though)?
Ok, I'm really off to the gym...
Help with a shampoo - now that's hot! I'd certainly like to do that.
Especially if you were all relaxed just back from the gym!!! I haven't seen
the movie you referred to, though. Neck, ears, shoulders and (shorter)
female hair are so sensual. Turns me on just fantasizing about it.
Wilbur Hubbard

My dear colegue Willbur:

I THINK IM GOING TO PUKE!

Willbur I have to hand it to you. your ability to create a personality
is very good. But THis Jesica B charcater still has a bit of your
voice in it. If you wish I can cut some Jessica phrases and compare to
yours if you like, It may help in your future
attempts at an online pseudonym love fest.

Bob

Willie-boy went and constructed another sock? Why, I'd never have
believe it :-)

Looks like it.

I guess he needs someone to admire him.

Or?

Does this mean what with the arrival of Jessie that he has finally
come out of the closet?
Cheers,

Bruce

--

Richard Lamb
email me:

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 13:28:45 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message

[...]

No, Bruce, don't go getting all hot and bothered. I'm no ladyboy for sure .
. .

Wilbur Hubbard

Given your frequent tirades against "feminine faults", as you perceive
them, your total failure to have ever mentioned a normal family
experience and the rather cutesy term that you select to describe the
condition, it is like that you are. Whether you flaunt it or deny it

Cheers,

Bruce

"Bruce" wrote in message
On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 13:31:22 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
. ..

wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message

[...]

I was hoping they'd go off and get a place together, a place with no
internet connection.

Hear that, Jessica? Sounds like great advice to me. ;-)

Their cynicism would have them missing out on one of the finer things in
life.

Wilbur Hubbard

And as it is such good advise hopefully you will take it.

Cheers,

Bruce

I'd take it in a minute if Jessica would. Man, are you ever way too
mistrustful.

Wilbur Hubbard

wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
[...]

Hey, I guess you don't even believe a photo when you see it. I know Jessica
sounds too good to be true but sometimes you gotta have a little faith.
Wouldn't it be stupid to miss out on meeting Jessica in person just because
you have some sock puppet fantasy?

Jessica is young, enthusiastic, beautiful, intelligent, conservative, fit,
productive and just plain captivating. Jeezz, what else could a man want in
a woman? Just to meet her one time in person and do a little sailing would
be heaven.

Wilbur Hubbard

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 18:35:25 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

Jessica is young, enthusiastic, beautiful, intelligent, conservative, fit,
productive and just plain captivating. Jeezz, what else could a man want in
a woman? Just to meet her one time in person and do a little sailing would
be heaven.

I think she's in New Zealand. You should fly out to meet her.

wrote:

Jessica is young, enthusiastic, beautiful, intelligent, conservative, fit,
productive and just plain captivating. Jeezz, what else could a man want in
a woman? Just to meet her one time in person and do a little sailing would
be heaven.

I think she's in New Zealand. You should fly out to meet her.

Why not "cruise" over in his circumnavigating banana?

wrote:

wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
[...]

haven't seen any photo so far.
'
I know Jessica
sounds too good to be true but sometimes you gotta have a little faith.
Wouldn't it be stupid to miss out on meeting Jessica in person just because
you have some sock puppet fantasy?

Why in God's world would I want to meet Jessie? After all I've got my
own family to cherish.

Jessica is young, enthusiastic, beautiful, intelligent, conservative, fit,
productive and just plain captivating. Jeezz, what else could a man want in
a woman? Just to meet her one time in person and do a little sailing would
be heaven.

I have no idea of what you might want in a woman and after reading
your various tirades about women I winder whether you do.

Wilbur Hubbard

Cheers,

Bruce

wrote:

Jessica is young, enthusiastic, beautiful, intelligent, conservative, fit,
productive and just plain captivating. Jeezz, what else could a man want in
a woman? Just to meet her one time in person and do a little sailing would
be heaven.

I think she's in New Zealand. You should fly out to meet her.

Or sail out :-)
Cheers,

Bruce

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 18:28:40 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message

[...]

Whatever are you talking about? What am I mistrustful about? Jessica?
And why should there be any question of my trusting her even arise.

Cheers,

Bruce

"Bruce" wrote in message
snip

Way back then I did a little canoe camping. A canoe and some camping
gear and off into the wilderness - just like the Indians. Not that
enjoyable in the Maine forests and swamps with the sketters and deer
flys as company. Fun while you're young but I guess you outgrow these
things (Thank God! :-)

Wimp! You never outgrew anything - throwing in the towel half way to a goal
is not outgrowing; it's failing.

Wilbur Hubbard