Default Cannibal

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 11:34:55 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
snip
Hey, I respond well to compliments. I'm not some cold b.... :-)

I couldn't help but notice. I keep getting this 'tingle' right up my leg.
(Thanks Chris Matthews!)

Please don't mention that unmitigated turd. He's such a snob it makes
me sick. Sorry... flipped on the tube and listened to him for about 5
min... all I could take.

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 11:38:40 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
news snip

No fricken way! Where? He didn't grow them... just bought bags and fed
them to some cows (not sure, I was pretty young). It was near Spokane.

Never heard of feeding potatoes to cows. LOL! Are you sure he didn't plant
them. The best way to grow potatoes is to plant potatoes.

I don't think he grew them. I remember them in sacks, but who knows.
My brothers put me up to all of this of course. :-)

Yeah, I used to build forts, throw them at the cows (bulls?) which got
me in all sorts of trouble. I used to poke sticks in them then paint
them in water colors.

You must have been a little hoot! LOL!

"Hellion" I believe was the term my uncle used.

wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
news snip

No fricken way! Where? He didn't grow them... just bought bags and fed
them to some cows (not sure, I was pretty young). It was near Spokane.

Never heard of feeding potatoes to cows. LOL! Are you sure he didn't plant
them. The best way to grow potatoes is to plant potatoes.

Yeah, I used to build forts, throw them at the cows (bulls?) which got
me in all sorts of trouble. I used to poke sticks in them then paint
them in water colors.

You must have been a little hoot! LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

Hey, I just realized I spent the better part of an hour replying to
your posts. I wonder what that means? lol

Well... off to gym, then I'm going out with my best buddies.

You'd probably like Jimbo (nickname for Jane Marie). Here we are from
last summer.

She's a little older than I am (well, not that much older) and a
really solid, no nonsense person. Stace is cool also, but she's kind
of a laze ass if you know what I mean.

http://stashbox.org/1063507/jb3.jpg

(she's on the right side)
Bob Bob is offline

"Jessica B" wrote in message

If I have an overheated imagination lately it's probably because of
JessicaB. That girl is about as perfect as any I've run across in decades.
She has little or no trouble seeing you pretenders for what you are. That
alone makes her highly discriminating and ultimately desirable. If only I
were about 25-30 years younger I'd have to seriously pursue her.

I wonder what that would be like... Flowers, candy (nah, well, a few),
cinnibons, help with a shampoo - like in that movie with Nicole Kidman
(without the rampaging murderer though)?

Ok, I'm really off to the gym...

Help with a shampoo - now that's hot! I'd certainly like to do that.
Especially if you were all relaxed just back from the gym!!! *I haven't seen
the movie you referred to, though. Neck, ears, shoulders and (shorter)
female hair are so sensual. Turns me on just fantasizing about it.

Wilbur Hubbard

My dear colegue Willbur:

I THINK IM GOING TO PUKE!

Willbur I have to hand it to you. your ability to create a personality
is very good. But THis Jesica B charcater still has a bit of your
voice in it. If you wish I can cut some Jessica phrases and compare to
yours if you like, It may help in your future
attempts at an online pseudonym love fest.

Bob

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 21:49:45 -0800 (PST), Bob
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message

[...]

Willie-boy went and constructed another sock? Why, I'd never have
believe it :-)

Does this mean what with the arrival of Jessie that he has finally
come out of the closet?
Cheers,

Bruce

wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message

[...]

I was hoping they'd go off and get a place together, a place with no
internet connection.

"Bob" wrote in message
"Jessica B" wrote in message

[...]

==========[REPLY]==========

A bit of my voice? And, what does that prove other than the lovely and
talented Jessica B and I have similar thoughts and outlooks on life. I
dislike the term "soul mate" but "kindred spirit" seems to fit. You have to
admit Jessica's a hottie in every way. She sounds like the perfect woman to
sail with.

Wilbur Hubbard

wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message

[...]

No, Bruce, don't go getting all hot and bothered. I'm no ladyboy for sure .
.. .

Wilbur Hubbard

wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message

[...]

Hear that, Jessica? Sounds like great advice to me. ;-)

Their cynicism would have them missing out on one of the finer things in
life.

Wilbur Hubbard

Bob Bob is offline

Willie-boy went and constructed another sock? Why, I'd never have
believe it :-)

Does this mean what with the arrival of Jessie that he has finally
come out of the closet?
Cheers,
Bruce

I was hoping they'd go off and get a place together, a place with no
internet connection.

I have a feeling WIlbur takes care of that part all by
himself................. if you catch my drift.
But you have to admit that Wilbur is poised for Feb 14..... I wonder
if he is going to tell us all about his "actual" meeting on VD with
JB?

Chat later. Im off to Kona for some snorkling.

Bob