Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 16:50:24 -0500, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 10:54:51 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"

snip

It looks like it's got every herbal oil in the book in it. I don't see
any
detergents listed so it probably wouldn't do so well in salt water.

Yeah... well, I guess I would be a water waster. Probably have to do
extra duty as the galley slave. lol

You can use as much water as you can help me haul. LOL! No extra galley
slave duty required.

Whew! I thought the galley slave thing was a requirement!! lol

Maybe some other kind of slave, though. ;-)

snip

Fortunately, there are no little kids expected at my place.

I hope not! You're not even married. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard