Simple Simon

Default Alien Sail

You are an idiot and a fool. I'm certainly glad you don't
pilot an airplane. I suppose you would keep the compass
covered when flying and rely only on those instrument
you did not want to wear out. That might be fine
until you flew into a fog or a big cloud. Then how
would you know which way to steer when your
trusted landmarks were obsured?

You are dangerous and you will end up getting somebody
killed if you don't get serious about sailing and doing it
right.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message ...
habit? Which habit? It's a tool, which we use when needed. A good habit is to
practicing nav skills. Leaving the cover off the compass 24/7 has nothing to do
with that. I doubt Suzanne will have trouble reading the compass after it's
been covered for the day.
Again: No reason to have instruments exposed when not in use. Sun kills.

RB

CANDChelp

That might be fine
until you flew into a fog or a big cloud.

Gosh!!! By the time I remove the complex cover from Alien's binnacle compass
it'll be too late!!!

Be a man, you old fool!

RB
Jeff Morris

The issue is not whether you have the instrument available when you need it; its whether
you know how to use it. It its not a matter of turning it on; its knowing a variety of
techniques and instinctively choosing the best. But this is clearly lost on booby.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
That might be fine
until you flew into a fog or a big cloud.

Gosh!!! By the time I remove the complex cover from Alien's binnacle compass
it'll be too late!!!

Be a man, you old fool!

RB

CANDChelp

The issue is not whether you have the instrument available when you need it;
its whether
you know how to use it.

Actually, that's not the issue at all. Neal said the compass should be
uncovered at all times, even if you don't use it.
Try as you might, you can't change what the thread is about.

Sorry!

RB
Jeff Morris

The issue is that you don't understand the relationship between the two. The best way,
the only way, to learn piloting is to do it constantly.

Otherwise, you're just a putz.

Putz.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
The issue is not whether you have the instrument available when you need it;
its whether
you know how to use it.

Actually, that's not the issue at all. Neal said the compass should be
uncovered at all times, even if you don't use it.
Try as you might, you can't change what the thread is about.

Sorry!

RB

CANDChelp

You are dangerous and you will end up getting somebody
killed if you don't get serious about sailing and doing it
right.

Real men and sailors don't worry about getting some poor dope killed.

Be a man, you simple fag!! Bwahahahaha!

RB