Simple Simon

Default Alien Sail

You are an idiot and a fool. I'm certainly glad you don't
pilot an airplane. I suppose you would keep the compass
covered when flying and rely only on those instrument
you did not want to wear out. That might be fine
until you flew into a fog or a big cloud. Then how
would you know which way to steer when your
trusted landmarks were obsured?

You are dangerous and you will end up getting somebody
killed if you don't get serious about sailing and doing it
right.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message ...
habit? Which habit? It's a tool, which we use when needed. A good habit is to
practicing nav skills. Leaving the cover off the compass 24/7 has nothing to do
with that. I doubt Suzanne will have trouble reading the compass after it's
been covered for the day.
Again: No reason to have instruments exposed when not in use. Sun kills.

RB