Bobsprit

Default Alien Alien Alien

Visit the Alien homepage and also see the fine Alien Crew! See the Alien
herself, a beautiful C&C 32!
See: Young women at the helm of Alien!!!
See: Alien's fully restored interior and excellent condition!!!
Watch: As Alien outsails most other boats and sails 4 and 5 times a week while
most of Alt.sailing.asa toils!

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/index.html

Don't forget to view the Alien link! Enjoy!

Capt RB

Bobsprit

This is one of your finest trolls. Well done!

It's NOT a troll.
I'm a lucky man. I'm married to a beautiful young woman. I have a great boat
and enough money to enjoy my time sailing. That's a rare thing in this world.
I'm also gifted with a charm and wit that is very inviting to women. The result
is that I'm enjoying a rare existence...sailing with young ladies.
I post the pics out of the goodness of my heart. I'm willing to share my luck
even while the bitter Scotty's and Steve's of the world endeavor to lash out in
the throes of their own sexual frustration.
I hope real men like you, Mooron, Neal and Ozzy appreciate that I make some
effort to give something to this group.

RB
felton

Now it seems that some of those pix of the "Girls of Alien" are
recycled pix from Ghost. If you are going to stretch the truth, why
not post a picture of your prom date while you are at it Otherwise,
we may have to ask you to date stamp your pix.

Otherwise, nice pix

On 14 Jul 2003 13:23:52 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

Visit the Alien homepage and also see the fine Alien Crew! See the Alien
herself, a beautiful C&C 32!
See: Young women at the helm of Alien!!!
See: Alien's fully restored interior and excellent condition!!!
Watch: As Alien outsails most other boats and sails 4 and 5 times a week while
most of Alt.sailing.asa toils!

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/index.html

Don't forget to view the Alien link! Enjoy!

Capt RB

Bobsprit

Otherwise, nice pix

Thanks!
Only two are from Ghost...soon to be replaced!

RB

Bobsprit

While you are doing that, you may want to rethink the picture(s) of
the guy(s) at the helm in a category called the Girl's of Alien Not
that there's anything wrong with that...

Funny that you mention that! He just complained about the same thing! He owns a
Galaxy 32 with his wife and 3 year old son. He's an honorary Alien girl!

RB
Gilligan

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

I hope real men like you, Mooron, Neal and Ozzy appreciate that I make

some
effort to give something to this group.

Bob, you are certainly one of the most entertaining individuals here. You
seem to have a natural talent for that. I appreciate it and well done!

Thomas Stewart

Nutsy,

Your Homepage is a waste of time. I can get that much SPAM without half
to waiting time by just logging on.

OT

The_navigator©

Adopted mother?