Simple Simon

Default Alien Sail

It is clear Bobsprit is a hazard to navigation.

It is inexcusable keeping your VHF turned off when
a busy harbor. It shows how ignorant you really are.

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message ...
I can see not having a radio on while "away from the action," though I think mine has
been on whenever I've been underway. But in a very busy harbor, crossing security zones
and shipping lanes, not monitoring the radio, at least 16 (and 13 for NYC), is pretty
stupid.

It clear there are serious gaps in your education, booby. You should check out one of
these fine organizations. Perhaps they can help:
http://www.cgaux.org/
http://www.usps.org/

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
And the radio! Did you really mean to say that went through the busiest harbor
in the
country without turning on the radio? Not too swift there, booby.

Yup!!! No need to monitor the radio 24/7 either. Few boats do.

RB