katysails

Default Oh Danny Boy!

nah, I just meant that it could have been one of the bitches
here.

....and to whom are you referring??????

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Flying Tadpole

Scott Vernon wrote:

don't ASSume anything.

Danny Taddei wrote:

Well, why not. I didn't bring it up, just followed up. ASSumption seems
to be the way in here anyway.

Goodness, man! Stretch your imagination!
NOT assumption, but ass-ass-ination!

FT
The_navigator_©

But an assinine saves nein!

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Scott Vernon wrote:

don't ASSume anything.

Danny Taddei wrote:

Well, why not. I didn't bring it up, just followed up. ASSumption seems
to be the way in here anyway.

Goodness, man! Stretch your imagination!
NOT assumption, but ass-ass-ination!

FT

Flying Tadpole

Welcome back, MC, you've missed a lot of fun. I finally returned
(more or less) last week, to discover flame wars raging so
wonderfully that I couldn't wait to get out my marshmallows.
Bobsprit was silent and the sharks and rays were feeding
vigorously. All that was missing was a navigation lesson for the
valiant but misguided fighter trapped in the middle of the
scrum. Rather than just mark all read, you need to read the
(very long) threads: "Best deck Gun" and "Where to live aboard?",
starting with the entries of one DT. Though i admit my
consceince eventually got in the way, but now your back I eedn't
worry about such things!

Flying Tadpole

The navigator © wrote:

But an assinine saves nein!

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Scott Vernon wrote:

don't ASSume anything.

Danny Taddei wrote:

Well, why not. I didn't bring it up, just followed up.
ASSumption seems
to be the way in here anyway.

Goodness, man! Stretch your imagination!
NOT assumption, but ass-ass-ination!

FT

The_navigator_©

You have got to be kidding! My thigh length waders would be
insufficient protect from the depths of that thread! Just skimming a
couple scared me!

DT? Hasn't he posted before -what happened -why the teeth pulling? Yes,
I will selflessly try to help you keep your 'consceince' on the
'straight' and 'narrow' (s'funny that i before e thing eh? Just remember
science breaks all the rules!).

Glad to see someone has an idea how sails work but you really can't
avoid energy conservation eqns. hehehe

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Welcome back, MC, you've missed a lot of fun. I finally returned
(more or less) last week, to discover flame wars raging so
wonderfully that I couldn't wait to get out my marshmallows.
Bobsprit was silent and the sharks and rays were feeding
vigorously. All that was missing was a navigation lesson for the
valiant but misguided fighter trapped in the middle of the
scrum. Rather than just mark all read, you need to read the
(very long) threads: "Best deck Gun" and "Where to live aboard?",
starting with the entries of one DT. Though i admit my
consceince eventually got in the way, but now your back I eedn't
worry about such things!

Flying Tadpole

The navigator © wrote:

But an assinine saves nein!

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Scott Vernon wrote:

don't ASSume anything.

Danny Taddei wrote:

Well, why not. I didn't bring it up, just followed up.
ASSumption seems
to be the way in here anyway.

Goodness, man! Stretch your imagination!
NOT assumption, but ass-ass-ination!

FT

Danny Taddei

which one?

Oz1 wrote:
On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 20:40:14 -0700, Danny Taddei
wrote:

Oz1 wrote:

BTW ever sort out that business with Demomasters and your
Demosmasters, anyone going to your half baked site would think you
were the shonk!

Yes I did. I owe you thanks for bringing that to my attention. I paid
someone to do something for me and they never finished and I didn't know
that there was anything up at all. he has told me that everything is
gone now... You seem to be a better web hunter then I but it does seem
to have gone away

But this one is still up and it's the same half baked piece of shonky
business.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

The_navigator_©

I love it!

"He took flying so seriously that he also started "Los Angeles Sky
Safari", a flight school in Van Nuys, California, with 15 airplanes and
a 9,000 square foot hanger complete with maintenance crew but after a
few friends died flying, he packed it up"

"With artists flying in to Los Angeles from places as far away as Saint
Croix and London it was hard to turn them down. In November of 1991
someone broke in and stole most of the equipment in the studio. Danny
had a huge network of great musicians and everyone involved lost out."

Is this guy for real?

Cheers MC

Wally

"Oz1" wrote in message

This is the post that started the feeding frenzy.
Note that the headers are exactly the same as Taddies yet he claims to
have no knowledge of the post.

There are differences in the Path: lines. Following is a server-by-server
comparison from the headers that you posted a few days ago, servers in
Jasson's path to the left of those that match in Danny's. No match indicated
by a long dashed line.

news.optusnet.com.au! --- news.optusnet.com.au!
spool01.syd.optusnet.com.au! --- spool01.syd.optusnet.com.au!
spool.optusnet.com.au! --- spool.optusnet.com.au!
news1.optus.net.au! --- news1.optus.net.au!
optus! --- optus!
priapus.visi.com! -------------------
news-out.visi.com! -------------------
petbe.visi.com! -------------------
newshosting.com! -------------------
news-xfer2.atl.newshosting.com! -------------------
newsfeed.icl.net! -------------------
newsfeed.fjserv.net! -------------------
diablo.theplanet.net! -------------------
newspeer1-gui.server.ntli.net! -------------------
ntli.net! -------------------
peer01.cox.net! -------------------
----------------------- in.100proofnews.com!
----------------------- in.100proofnews.com!
cox.net! --- cox.net!
----------------------- news-xfer.cox.net!
p01! --- p01!
fed1read03.POSTED! --- fed1read03.POSTED!
not-for-mail --- not-for-mail

Same start, same end, different route.

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!

Danny Taddei

I didn't find it. You probably got to it before the guy deleted it. In
any case, it is gone now

http://members.cox.net/demosmasters/dtbio.html

Must be a thriving business to have such a huge variety of really bad
website.

wrote:

[...]

Danny Taddei

Hey navigator. My friends died in their own planes and not mine. I take
very serious insult in your mocking them. If you can, please show a
little respect for the dead.

Power danny Boat Building 4 May 29th 04 05:17 AM
Danny Taddie = Man of Reason Gilligan ASA 65 July 10th 03 10:41 AM
Best Deck Gun? Jeff Morris ASA 168 July 7th 03 12:09 AM
Danny Taddei - toothless wonder Simple Simon ASA 8 July 6th 03 05:34 PM
THE SECOND COMING Flying Tadpole ASA 6 July 5th 03 06:47 PM