The_navigator_©

Default Oh Danny Boy!

He was living life as a beer commercial at 16 you know!

Cheers MC

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Oh, well ok. I'll sure do that right now.

So just how limited was your schooling?

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
news0qPa.2961$_s.2948@fed1read03...

I'm bored with GAYZY. You need to take some lessons in being funny.

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

A sad admission to be sure.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

I've always wanted to meet a school teacher

Danny Taddei wrote:

For the record the reason I was holding an iguana in Casta Rica is
that I was saving it from becoming dead from a few kids that had been
chasing it around their house screaming diablo! It was actually an
amusing thing to watch but I couldn't let them kill it.

Jonathan Ganz

Well, thanks for admitting that you got pushed off by your
ISP. It's refreshing to see you admit the truth.

FYI, this is a newsgroup, not the real world. When you
accomplish something here or press your credentials here,
it means nothing.

Poor little iguana boy....

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Capt. Mooron wrote:

\
No you friggin' didn't ya dick weed. Ya waltzed in thinkin' you were hot
stuff.... got your head shoved up your ass and severed on a platter....

you
garnished that pathetic display with a sock puppet supporter and were

too
frickin' stunned to cover your tracks. You haven't traveled half as much

as
most of the other posters here and have nowhere near the intellect or IQ

undertake an informed discussion let alone take anyone to task. You have
nothing of value to offer and remain oblivious to common sense.

CM

Since my head is still firmly on my shoulders and I am in fact having a
great time in life with all my great things that are going on I would
say you need to try another tactic to **** me off. I like the dick weed
thing though, it brings back memories of Jr. High School. A for travel;
wrong. Your little trip up the calm waters of SA may seem like a big
accomplishment coming from Canada but not in comparison to my trips and
that's a fact.

In all seriousness though, all I ever did was to defend my position. I
didn't start with anyone, they started with me. I have every right to
state what I am if someone challenges me. I have, by anyone's standards,
accomplished some very cool things. Before you get all bent out of
shape, you may have too, so don't read more into that then is written.
If you honestly can say that you think there are a lot of people hanging
around here that can keep up with me then name a few, I would actually
like to know who they are. Certainly gayzy isn't an achiever and I doubt
snOZ is much of one either though I would tend to think he is much
further along the evolutionary chain then Gayzy. Since they are the 2
biggest offenders and they dominate the threads I have little else to go
on.

You can go along butting heads with me but I decided that I am going to
stay around. I won't be able to post much because I won't have internet
access but I will definitely be here to **** off anyone that tries to
**** me off. I can and will be a pain in the butt to anyone that is to me.

You, more then the rest of them, seem to have some saving graces, though
making peace with you is probably something that will never happen.
Anyone that thinks they have more to offer then me who only has the
background and experience of you could never stand to deal with enough
reality to get along. I am sure you have a little sea time under your
belt but face facts. What do you do 8-5 each day. How old are you and
what have you done? You listed a few things but get real. I did more
then that when I was a teenager. Again, I am not knocking what you have
done, just that you think it is so much more then it is.

I think that tomorrow is my last day on this sever so your bitching
won't be answered for some time. Pull your head out of your own butt and
maybe you'd see that all the name calling in the world will still leave
you up in Canada while I am out living my life like a beer commercial
with my only worry in life being getting sunburned and deciding if I
want snapper or lobster for dinner.

Flying Tadpole

I do! I do! I've _seen_ 'em pressing clothes at the roadside!
Sorry MC, I just had this terrible visualisation of you as a
schoolteacher...it unhinged me temporarily. Anyway, i think DT
needs the _occasional_ encouragement to keep up the unequal
contest, don't you? (SHould be Gilligan's job, but he's gone sour
in his dotage).

Flying Tadpole

The navigator © wrote:

And there was me thinking you understood irony!

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

TOUCHE! POST OF THE DAY! Oh Danny, you little realise what a
cruel response to MC that was!

Flying Tadpole

Danny Taddei wrote:

I've always wanted to meet a school teacher

Jonathan Ganz

oic

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Oh, well ok. I'll sure do that right now.

So just how limited was your schooling?

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
news0qPa.2961$_s.2948@fed1read03...
I'm bored with GAYZY. You need to take some lessons in being funny.

A sad admission to be sure.

Danny Taddei wrote:

For the record the reason I was holding an iguana in Casta Rica is
that I was saving it from becoming dead from a few kids that had been
chasing it around their house screaming diablo! It was actually an
amusing thing to watch but I couldn't let them kill it.

Jonathan Ganz

You caused an airplane to crash? How terrible.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
I never read that report but I had to talk to the faa, investigators and
insurance people. everyone at the airport was told it happened around 6
pm local. I have no idea why the time reads like that. They left the
airport just before dusk. I don't think that there was another crash
with the same plane so I am sure that is the right report but as for the
time, I don't know. What does that have to do with losing a friend or
rick being dead? If you are going for some sort of ride on a passed on
friend maybe you should slow down and draw a line at what you will do.
He was a good friend, so much so that when he couldn't afford a place to
stay I let him live on my boat. I would appreciate it if you would stop
going on about it.

Oz1 wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:01:21 -0700, Danny Taddei
wrote:

I don't remember the exact date but that sounds about right. If that is
the one then the time is in zulu. I have not looked at what you are
looking at so I don't know. they left late afternoon to go to dinner in
Santa Barbara. Zulu is +8 and +9 here daylight savings/ not daylight

savings

Your memory of the accident is obviously flawed
NASDAC BRIEF REPORT

------

------
GENERAL INFORMATION

Data Source: NTSB AVIATION ACCIDENT/INCIDENT DATABASE
Event Id: 20001211X11997
Local Date: 03/16/1993
Local Time: 2340
State: CA
City: CARPINTERIA
Airport Name:
Event Type: ACCIDENT
Injury Severity: FATAL
Report Status: FINAL
Mid Air Collision: NO
Event Location: OFF AIRPORT/AIRSTRIP

------
WEATHER INFORMATION

Weather Briefing Complete: FULL
Brief Source:
Basic Weather Conditions: VISUAL METEOROLOGICAL COND
Light Condition: NIGHT/DARK
Cloud Condition: UNKNOWN
Cloud Height above Ground Level (ft): 15000
Ceiling Height above Ground Level (ft): 15000
Cloud Type: OVERCAST
Visibility RVR (ft): 0
Visibility RVV (sm):
Visibility (sm): 15
Wind Direction (deg): 30
Wind Condition Flag: U
Wind Speed (knots): 5
Wind Condition Indicated: Unknown
Visibility Restrictions:
Precipitation Type:

------
AIRCRAFT INFORMATION

Aircraft 1
Category of Operation:
Aircraft Type: AIRPLANE
Aircraft Homebuilt: NO
Aircraft Damage: DESTROYED
Phase of Flight: UNKNOWN
Aircraft Make: PIPER

Aircraft Model: PA-34

Aircraft Series: PA-34-200
Operator Doing Business As: SKYS THE LIMIT
Operator Name
Owner Name GEORGE WOLL

NTSB Report Number: LAX93FA153

On March 16, 1993, about 2340 hours Pacific standard time, a Piper PA
34 200, N55334, collided with the Pacific Ocean while in an
undetermined phase of operation, about 1 mile offshore from
Carpenteria, California.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Wally

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Anyone that thinks they have more to offer then me who only has the
background and experience of you could never stand to deal with enough
reality to get along. I am sure you have a little sea time under your
belt but face facts. What do you do 8-5 each day. How old are you and
what have you done? You listed a few things but get real. I did more
then that when I was a teenager. Again, I am not knocking what you have
done, just that you think it is so much more then it is.

What's with the knob-waving? What's with the pathological need to assert
that you've 'done more' than others? Does your **** smell like roses? Are
you going to live for ever? Who in this newsgroup gives a flying **** about
your 'acheivements' other than yourself? Don't you understand that your
on-going displays of epistolary masturbation is most of the reason you've
become a continued target for trolling and insults? You've been told on more
than one occasion that what counts in here is what you do in here, not what
you have purportedly acheived in the real world. Yet, even with your parting
shot, you're having an "I'm great and I've done more than you and I'm better
than you" wank. Sheesh!tm

Remember when someone said that your wife is an ugly whore, it didn't bother
you because she's not ugly and a long way from being a whore? May we assume
that, when someone described her as an iguana, you threatened to slit
throats because you think she really does look like an iguana?

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!

Flying Tadpole

Wally wrote:

I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!

"Warning: may contain nuts."
Scott Vernon

this one?;
http://www.commercialcloset.org/cgi-...tml?record=582

"Danny Taddei" wrote

I am out living my life like a beer commercial

Power danny Boat Building 4 May 29th 04 05:17 AM
Danny Taddie = Man of Reason Gilligan ASA 65 July 10th 03 10:41 AM
Best Deck Gun? Jeff Morris ASA 168 July 7th 03 12:09 AM
Danny Taddei - toothless wonder Simple Simon ASA 8 July 6th 03 05:34 PM
THE SECOND COMING Flying Tadpole ASA 6 July 5th 03 06:47 PM