Jonathan Ganz

Default Oh Danny Boy!

I take back what I said. Well, sort of. :-)
"The_navigator_©" wrote in message ...
I disagree. It means a lot -in a revealing sense.

Cheers MC

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Well, thanks for admitting that you got pushed off by your
ISP. It's refreshing to see you admit the truth.

FYI, this is a newsgroup, not the real world. When you
accomplish something here or press your credentials here,
it means nothing.

Poor little iguana boy....

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
Capt. Mooron wrote:

\
No you friggin' didn't ya dick weed. Ya waltzed in thinkin' you were hot
stuff.... got your head shoved up your ass and severed on a platter....
you
garnished that pathetic display with a sock puppet supporter and were
too
frickin' stunned to cover your tracks. You haven't traveled half as much
as
most of the other posters here and have nowhere near the intellect or IQ
undertake an informed discussion let alone take anyone to task. You have
nothing of value to offer and remain oblivious to common sense.

CM
Since my head is still firmly on my shoulders and I am in fact having a
great time in life with all my great things that are going on I would
say you need to try another tactic to **** me off. I like the dick weed
thing though, it brings back memories of Jr. High School. A for travel;
wrong. Your little trip up the calm waters of SA may seem like a big
accomplishment coming from Canada but not in comparison to my trips and
that's a fact.

In all seriousness though, all I ever did was to defend my position. I
didn't start with anyone, they started with me. I have every right to
state what I am if someone challenges me. I have, by anyone's standards,
accomplished some very cool things. Before you get all bent out of
shape, you may have too, so don't read more into that then is written.
If you honestly can say that you think there are a lot of people hanging
around here that can keep up with me then name a few, I would actually
like to know who they are. Certainly gayzy isn't an achiever and I doubt
snOZ is much of one either though I would tend to think he is much
further along the evolutionary chain then Gayzy. Since they are the 2
biggest offenders and they dominate the threads I have little else to go
on.

You can go along butting heads with me but I decided that I am going to
stay around. I won't be able to post much because I won't have internet
access but I will definitely be here to **** off anyone that tries to
**** me off. I can and will be a pain in the butt to anyone that is to me.

You, more then the rest of them, seem to have some saving graces, though
making peace with you is probably something that will never happen.
Anyone that thinks they have more to offer then me who only has the
background and experience of you could never stand to deal with enough
reality to get along. I am sure you have a little sea time under your
belt but face facts. What do you do 8-5 each day. How old are you and
what have you done? You listed a few things but get real. I did more
then that when I was a teenager. Again, I am not knocking what you have
done, just that you think it is so much more then it is.

I think that tomorrow is my last day on this sever so your bitching
won't be answered for some time. Pull your head out of your own butt and
maybe you'd see that all the name calling in the world will still leave
you up in Canada while I am out living my life like a beer commercial
with my only worry in life being getting sunburned and deciding if I
want snapper or lobster for dinner.