Wally

Default Oh Danny Boy!

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Anyone that thinks they have more to offer then me who only has the
background and experience of you could never stand to deal with enough
reality to get along. I am sure you have a little sea time under your
belt but face facts. What do you do 8-5 each day. How old are you and
what have you done? You listed a few things but get real. I did more
then that when I was a teenager. Again, I am not knocking what you have
done, just that you think it is so much more then it is.

What's with the knob-waving? What's with the pathological need to assert
that you've 'done more' than others? Does your **** smell like roses? Are
you going to live for ever? Who in this newsgroup gives a flying **** about
your 'acheivements' other than yourself? Don't you understand that your
on-going displays of epistolary masturbation is most of the reason you've
become a continued target for trolling and insults? You've been told on more
than one occasion that what counts in here is what you do in here, not what
you have purportedly acheived in the real world. Yet, even with your parting
shot, you're having an "I'm great and I've done more than you and I'm better
than you" wank. Sheesh!tm

Remember when someone said that your wife is an ugly whore, it didn't bother
you because she's not ugly and a long way from being a whore? May we assume
that, when someone described her as an iguana, you threatened to slit
throats because you think she really does look like an iguana?

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!