Danny Taddei

Default Oh Danny Boy!

You don't need him to fess up. He was the only one that "Heard" it.

anonymous wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:45:50 +1000, Oz1
said:

Seems to me that if anybody filed such a complaint he ought to be man enough
to step up and say so.

Seems that anyone using a sock puppet to sing his praise is no man at
all eh Taddie?

Taddie and the mysterious tattler--a perfect match.

Nevertheless, ya gotta wonder why the mysterious tattler is too ashamed to
speak up. Clearly someone with a "sensitive" nature. C'mon Mystery Man, fess
up.

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

Danny Taddei

jesus Gayzy, at least I like girls.

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Hahahah... the iguana boy speaks. Where's your ugly wife.. I mean
iguana??

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Actually, he needn't say anything. He already said "he heard" and no one
else "heard" anything so then who else?

I believe the word here is "busted" :-)

Bobsprit wrote:

Oh Ganz, at least be man enough to admit you sent an email to my ISP.
You are just such a weenie-

He will neither confirm nor deny.
Forget it. He IS a weenie.

RB

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Danny Taddei

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Sorry Iguana boy. You're the one who lied. How come you're
not sailing asshole??

Because I don't own a boat named asshole!
I thought you were outfitted and ready to
go in a "day or two."

You can't read any better then you can get woman I see.... I said i
would be moving in a few days. I am in san diego, my boat in north Miami
and I am leaving for a year. Do you know a way to do that sort of move
and bon voyage in a few days? No Gayzy, I said I was MOVING in a few
days and then I was going out to my boat to start a shake down so that i
can leave for the islands shortly after that.
Looks to me like you're the one with the
little weenie. Is that why your ugly iguana won't play with you??

Yes, I am so lonely with my 2 children of immaculate conception. Are you
married? I hear that in your area same sex marriages are legal.

Oh Ganz, at least be man enough to admit you sent an email to my ISP.
You are just such a weenie-

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

I'm not bragging. That's what I heard. I would never request
that someone be thrown off the net. I didn't do that with you
or bob, despite what you may believe.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

Too bad, Jonathan, your complaints did not work as
you were ready to brag they did.

"Nope, he's still around in alt.fan.jimmy-buffett." - OZ

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Forget it... he got thrown off by his ISP.

"Capt.American" wrote in message
gle.com...

Sung to the tune of Oh Danny Boy

Oh Danny boy, the hooks, the hooks are calling

From trough to trough , and down the wave side

The summer's here, and all the trollers are dying
'tis you, 'tis you must bite as Mooron crys for sharks.

But come you back when Oz 's in the meadows
Dead from a gunshot fellows, the unarmed fool he will be
Or when the asa ocean is hushed and white with snow
'tis Oz be there stalking in sunshine or in shadow
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, Oz loves your lizard so.

And if you come, when all the trollers are dying
And Oz is dead, as dead he well may be because of stupity
You'll come and find the place where Bobby is lying, or crying
And kneel and say an "Ave" there for OZ.

And OZ shall hear, tho' stomp you tread above him
And all his stupity will warm and sweeter be to thee
If you'll not fail to tell Oz that you love him
Oz will never simply sleep in peace until you come.

Oh Danny Boy keep witt and your guns oiled,
Just cause you upset that ozzy fellow
Oh Danny boy, oh danny boy, Oz he loves your lizard so.

Capt. American

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Danny Taddei

Oh John. I am not going to bother with you anymore because you just
aren't smart enough to come up with something funny. You're boring.

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

That's right. You're no biggie. You're a weenie...

hahahahahahahaha...

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Donal wrote:

What was the alleged abuse?

Regards

Donal
-

Now that you mention it I couldn't tell you but there was a short list
and one of them was some such wording about personal information. That
one was funny because the information posted is already posted on his
commercial web site and when I pointed that out to the isp there was no
problem.

no biggy.
--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Danny Taddei

Scott Vernon wrote:

don't ASSume anything.

Well, why not. I didn't bring it up, just followed up. ASSumption seems
to be the way in here anyway.

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Danny Taddei

Oz1 wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 17:24:40 -0700, Danny Taddei
wrote:

Oz, what does oz stand for anyway. Did you misspell the abbreviation for
Australia, do you consider yourself a wizard, or is it that you just
best relate to the penis size of those that live in the lollipop tree?

Bwaaahahahhahahahahahaaa!

And here I was beginning to believe you were well travelled!

I am well traveled but I have never been to the lollipop tree.

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Scott Vernon

no, I've never seen it.

"Danny Taddei" wrote ...
Did anyone ever notice how bad Gayzy's butt is?

Danny Taddei

Thrown off? I think that OZ can tell you he has been trying to taunt me
in other posts since then. I am closing this account down soon but it
will be on my terms boofer boy.

When did you first come out of the closet?

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Hahaha... got thrown off, then wined to them and they gave
you a reprieve! Not a problem. I would never ask that someone
be thrown off. They did it all by themselves.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

no I didn't

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Forget it... he got thrown off by his ISP.

"Capt.American" wrote in message
e.com...

Sung to the tune of Oh Danny Boy

Oh Danny boy, the hooks, the hooks are calling

From trough to trough , and down the wave side

[...]

katysails

why do you think it has to be a man?

I didn't do it...this time.....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Power danny Boat Building 4 May 29th 04 05:17 AM
Danny Taddie = Man of Reason Gilligan ASA 65 July 10th 03 10:41 AM
Best Deck Gun? Jeff Morris ASA 168 July 7th 03 12:09 AM
Danny Taddei - toothless wonder Simple Simon ASA 8 July 6th 03 05:34 PM
THE SECOND COMING Flying Tadpole ASA 6 July 5th 03 06:47 PM