Jonathan Ganz

Default Oh Danny Boy!

I think you should try it. But, of course, you are either
full of hot air or you wish you were full of Danny.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Visit Jonathan's website and you will also know.
But, keep your shields up because Jonathan has
trace software to keep tabs on who visits. He
is so paranoid. But, if one is good like me, one
can get in and out without a trace. I could even
make a few changes that would disturb Jonathan
greatly but I choose not to because Jonathan has
become more reasonable lately if not more rational.

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

How do you know?

"Simple Simon" with a limp wrist wrote...
It was a cut and paste
job right out of the San Francisco Gay Registry.

Jonathan Ganz

I'm trying... you gotta give me credit for trying. :-)

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
As do we all.

"Jonathan Ganz"

I just wish I could be better at trolling.

Jonathan Ganz

Yeh, she's ok. Big breasts too. Not bad. The problem
with Danny is that he's not "man enough" for her. Maybe
you can do better.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I think you should try it. But, of course, you are either
full of hot air or you wish you were full of Danny.

Not Danny but his sexy Korin would be nice. I was only
kidding when I said she was walleyed.

Danny Taddei

sure fagboy

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Hahaha... what a ****ing liar. You're pretty sick, given that
you're the weenie that started this.

The fact of the matter is that you have no business either talking
about or actually attempting to climb on a sailboat. You have no
business speaking until spoken to. You have no business
messing with your ugly wife until you grow a dick and acquire
some balls.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Donal wrote:

Quite frankly, the post where you published names of his acquaintances

was

pretty despicable. I would understand if somebody tried to get your ISP

pull your account after that stupid stunt.

I pulled the entire thing off of his published calendar. The bone head
put it up on his commercial site. I just copied and pasted the stuff. I
admit it wasn't in good taste but then John knows about a little post or
two that he made putting ads in with my name and email. A little
retaliation was in order.
--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Danny Taddei

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Yeh, she's ok. Big breasts too. Not bad. The problem
with Danny is that he's not "man enough" for her. Maybe
you can do better.

Hey john, I've been not man enough to have been married 17 years and
produced 2 children with her. How about you, what's the longest you've
kept a boyfriend?

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Danny Taddei

Capt. Mooron wrote:

[ well okay he said if he ever saw me he
would punch me in the nose... but I mean how gay is that]

hell moron, you're canadian and that alone deserves a punch in the nose

It was fun to pick on DT.... but now all I see going on is equivalent to a
school yard cussin' contest and there is little humour or entertainment
left. Unless we pull up our collective trolling britches around here ... we
are going to lose our fabled stance as a mean assed group.

No way. this is by far the meanest assed group I have ever found.

I must admit it is quite fun but hell, all I did was come into this
looking for cruising buddies........ It's too bad snOz and I are at it
because he seems ok even for an ausi but glandz is just a weenie fagboy
and there ain't no way I can leave him alone.

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| As do we all.
|

| "Jonathan Ganz"
|
| I just wish I could be better at trolling.

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Jonathan Ganz

You're wife is your boyfriend??

Wow, that's quite an admission. Since you have to
kids, I guess you must be the woman. Why do you
keep calling him her? Is there something you're not
telling us?

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Yeh, she's ok. Big breasts too. Not bad. The problem
with Danny is that he's not "man enough" for her. Maybe
you can do better.

Hey john, I've been not man enough to have been married 17 years and
produced 2 children with her. How about you, what's the longest you've
kept a boyfriend?

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Jonathan Ganz

Yikes... watch out Mooron. He's looking for "cruising buddies."

Capt. Mooron wrote:

[ well okay he said if he ever saw me he
would punch me in the nose... but I mean how gay is that]

hell moron, you're canadian and that alone deserves a punch in the nose

It was fun to pick on DT.... but now all I see going on is equivalent to

school yard cussin' contest and there is little humour or entertainment
left. Unless we pull up our collective trolling britches around here ...

we
are going to lose our fabled stance as a mean assed group.

No way. this is by far the meanest assed group I have ever found.

I must admit it is quite fun but hell, all I did was come into this
looking for cruising buddies........ It's too bad snOz and I are at it
because he seems ok even for an ausi but glandz is just a weenie fagboy
and there ain't no way I can leave him alone.

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| As do we all.
|

| "Jonathan Ganz"
|
| I just wish I could be better at trolling.

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Capt. Mooron

Much better Ganz.... the vindictive but little noticed reprinting of DT's
email address was a nice touch... but he'll be off line by the time the
harvesters sell the info.

CM

Power danny Boat Building 4 May 29th 04 05:17 AM
Danny Taddie = Man of Reason Gilligan ASA 65 July 10th 03 10:41 AM
Best Deck Gun? Jeff Morris ASA 168 July 7th 03 12:09 AM
Danny Taddei - toothless wonder Simple Simon ASA 8 July 6th 03 05:34 PM
THE SECOND COMING Flying Tadpole ASA 6 July 5th 03 06:47 PM