Jonathan Ganz

Default Oh Danny Boy!

Yikes... watch out Mooron. He's looking for "cruising buddies."

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Capt. Mooron wrote:

[ well okay he said if he ever saw me he
would punch me in the nose... but I mean how gay is that]

hell moron, you're canadian and that alone deserves a punch in the nose

It was fun to pick on DT.... but now all I see going on is equivalent to

school yard cussin' contest and there is little humour or entertainment
left. Unless we pull up our collective trolling britches around here ...

we
are going to lose our fabled stance as a mean assed group.

No way. this is by far the meanest assed group I have ever found.

I must admit it is quite fun but hell, all I did was come into this
looking for cruising buddies........ It's too bad snOz and I are at it
because he seems ok even for an ausi but glandz is just a weenie fagboy
and there ain't no way I can leave him alone.

CM

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html