Simple Simon

Default Danny Taddei - toothless wonder

There are few things as discouraging as reading Danny Taddei's
lame posts. Here comes the Taddeifish swimming feverishly up
to the hook and biting down with his gums because he has no
more teeth than he has wits.

The Taddeifish has not learned to spell or compose a proper
sentence. A coherent paragraph is well beyond his means.
Instead, he gums. Pathetic!

He treats the English language like he treats his sailboat - if
indeed the boat pictured on his website belongs to him. His
boat is a squalid mess. He takes crawfish out of season. His
blonde crew is a walleyed bimbo liability and a horrible
housekeeper. She probably has personal hygiene to match so
the entire accommodation reeks of dead fish.

I don't know why anybody is bothered by such a fool. The
Taddeifish is what we call a junkfish. Toss him overboard.
Hope for better luck next time.

Danny Taddei

Yeah, OK! My boat is immaculate unless there is or has been a party on
it and then it is quickly put back in shape. No teeth? damn, I was
always told I had a huge smile. As for your attack on my structure- You
remind me of my creative writing teacher who said if you have a decent
thought to share you can always find a secretary to clean it up for you.

There is an art to being funny. If you miss the art you are just rude.
You have missed the art, though I do applaud you for trying.

As long as I have your attention I'd like to point out the art here. You
have read this and it is a response to you statement of "I don't know
why anybody is bothered by such a fool". You see, you have called
yourself a name here and I didn't need to do a thing.

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

Simple Simon

Boat not messy?
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/bah...powel_cay1.jpg

Molestation of wildlife in a Marine Sanctuary!!
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/mia...elliotkey1.jpg

You have no class.

Simple Simon wrote:

[...]

Danny Taddei

That is chub. the picture must have gotten put in the wrong folder when
I made the slide show but I will try to get around to fixing that now
that you pointed it out to me.

Simple Simon wrote:

Elliot Key is on the other side of the Gulf Stream from Chub!

You don't even know where your own pictures were taken?

And, furthermore, in the Bahamas, it is also illegal to molest or
harvest starfish or take them out of the country.

It was brot to the surface for a picture then put back. who'd want to
keep one anyway? I would never keep a star fist. They are cool to look
at but do nothing for me as a table top dead animal.

I think you are a big fake!

Yes, the one that said you don't know why people bother to respond and
keeps responding. Hummmm. Step in something recently?

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message news:VCFNa.119973$MJ5.11927@fed1read03...

Simple Simon wrote:

Boat not messy?
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/bah...powel_cay1.jpg

Cooking dinner?

Molestation of wildlife in a Marine Sanctuary!!
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/mia...elliotkey1.jpg

marine Sanctuary at Chub cay?

You have no class.

[...]

Jonathan Ganz

Hehehe... yes, I know.

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. ..
It's saying more than you know, if you know what I mean, or not.

Simple Simon wrote:

[...]

Danny Taddie = Man of Reason Gilligan ASA 65 July 10th 03 10:41 AM
Best Deck Gun? Jeff Morris ASA 168 July 7th 03 12:09 AM
THE SECOND COMING Flying Tadpole ASA 6 July 5th 03 06:47 PM