Jonathan Ganz

Default Oh Danny Boy!

I think you should try it. But, of course, you are either
full of hot air or you wish you were full of Danny.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Visit Jonathan's website and you will also know.
But, keep your shields up because Jonathan has
trace software to keep tabs on who visits. He
is so paranoid. But, if one is good like me, one
can get in and out without a trace. I could even
make a few changes that would disturb Jonathan
greatly but I choose not to because Jonathan has
become more reasonable lately if not more rational.

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

How do you know?

"Simple Simon" with a limp wrist wrote...
It was a cut and paste
job right out of the San Francisco Gay Registry.