Capt.American

Default Oh Danny Boy!

Sung to the tune of Oh Danny Boy

Oh Danny boy, the hooks, the hooks are calling
From trough to trough , and down the wave side
The summer's here, and all the trollers are dying
'tis you, 'tis you must bite as Mooron crys for sharks.

But come you back when Oz 's in the meadows
Dead from a gunshot fellows, the unarmed fool he will be
Or when the asa ocean is hushed and white with snow
'tis Oz be there stalking in sunshine or in shadow
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, Oz loves your lizard so.

And if you come, when all the trollers are dying
And Oz is dead, as dead he well may be because of stupity
You'll come and find the place where Bobby is lying, or crying
And kneel and say an "Ave" there for OZ.

And OZ shall hear, tho' stomp you tread above him
And all his stupity will warm and sweeter be to thee
If you'll not fail to tell Oz that you love him
Oz will never simply sleep in peace until you come.

Oh Danny Boy keep witt and your guns oiled,
Just cause you upset that ozzy fellow
Oh Danny boy, oh danny boy, Oz he loves your lizard so.

Capt. American

katysails

Reprise! Reprise!

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Simple Simon

Too bad, Jonathan, your complaints did not work as
you were ready to brag they did.

"Nope, he's still around in alt.fan.jimmy-buffett." - OZ

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
Forget it... he got thrown off by his ISP.

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
Sung to the tune of Oh Danny Boy

Oh Danny boy, the hooks, the hooks are calling
From trough to trough , and down the wave side
[...]

Capt. Mooron

"Oz1" wrote in message

| Get effing annoyed!

Seriously???.... someone reported you as well?? I checked with my provider
and although they were unaware of any, they couldn't confirm if anyone had
since they file all complaints to the auto responder and ignore them unless
the situation involves legal breaches [ eg: kiddy porn or snuff shots]. The
dude told me that as far as the usegroups were concerned... I could post as
I see fit. Ha Ha Ha ha

I can't believe someone could get that upset about posts to news groups to
write a letter of complaint!!!! Ha Ha ha Ha Ha....

CM

Capt. Mooron

Amazing... I've heard of news group stalkers and weirdos but I didn't think
they were that numerous.

CM

"anonymous" wrote in message
| On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:45:10 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| said:
|
| I can't believe someone could get that upset about posts to news groups
| write a letter of complaint!!!! Ha Ha ha Ha Ha....
|
| You'd be surprised at the kind of nuts who hang around some newsgroups.
| That's one reason I use a service that doesn't disclose my ISP without a
| subpoena.

katysails

You'd be surprised at the kind of nuts who hang around some newsgroups.

You're telling this group that?!?!?!
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Scott Vernon

it must be terrible to live your life in constant fear.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

said:

I can't believe someone could get that upset about posts to news groups

write a letter of complaint!!!! Ha Ha ha Ha Ha....

You'd be surprised at the kind of nuts who hang around some newsgroups.
That's one reason I use a service that doesn't disclose my ISP without a
subpoena.

Scott Vernon

and stockers, too.

"anonymous" wrote in message
| On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:45:10 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| said:
|
| I can't believe someone could get that upset about posts to news groups
| write a letter of complaint!!!! Ha Ha ha Ha Ha....
|
| You'd be surprised at the kind of nuts who hang around some newsgroups.
| That's one reason I use a service that doesn't disclose my ISP without a
| subpoena.

Jonathan Ganz

I'm not bragging. That's what I heard. I would never request
that someone be thrown off the net. I didn't do that with you
or bob, despite what you may believe.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Too bad, Jonathan, your complaints did not work as
you were ready to brag they did.

"Nope, he's still around in alt.fan.jimmy-buffett." - OZ

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Forget it... he got thrown off by his ISP.

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
Sung to the tune of Oh Danny Boy

Oh Danny boy, the hooks, the hooks are calling
From trough to trough , and down the wave side

Power danny Boat Building 4 May 29th 04 05:17 AM
Danny Taddie = Man of Reason Gilligan ASA 65 July 10th 03 10:41 AM
Best Deck Gun? Jeff Morris ASA 168 July 7th 03 12:09 AM
Danny Taddei - toothless wonder Simple Simon ASA 8 July 6th 03 05:34 PM
THE SECOND COMING Flying Tadpole ASA 6 July 5th 03 06:47 PM