Jonathan Ganz

Default Oh Danny Boy!

Well, he's not posting here... and that's what counts.

"Oz1" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 15:01:29 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

Forget it... he got thrown off by his ISP.

Nope, he's still around in alt.fan.jimmy-buffett.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Jonathan Ganz

What I heard, not what I did or didn't do.

"Donal" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Forget it... he got thrown off by his ISP.

What makes you say that?

Your "I will neither conf....." etc is wearing a bit thin!

If I thought that someone here was whining to ISP's about other people's
posts, then I would be 'effing annoyed.

Please tell us that you didn't complain about Danny!

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

I can't believe someone could get that upset about posts to news groups to
write a letter of complaint!!!! Ha Ha ha Ha Ha....

Ganzy has done it at least twice. He regularly sought to find posts that he
could call a "threat" to make his complaints. He posted a pic, which I added
"Gay Ganzy" to and he ran to my ISP.
Note that plenty of people (most recently Scotty) have messed around with my
pics, defaced them and so on.
I'm not so low as to report poor scotty for having a bit of fun, or anyone else
for that matter.

RB
Bobsprit

like the time booby reported me to my ISP?

Poor Scotty. You'd have lost your account by now if that were true, as you
recently messed around with one of my photos.
Good troll.

RB

Scott Vernon

I've walked the streets of Brooklyn at night, never had a problem. Course if
I see suspicious looking types I make sure my pistol shows.

SV

"anonymous" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:10:11 -0400, "Scott Vernon"

said:

it must be terrible to live your life in constant fear.

Not fear. Common sense. I don't go wandering around in Central Park at
midnight either.

Danny Taddei

no I didn't

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
Forget it... he got thrown off by his ISP.

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...

Sung to the tune of Oh Danny Boy

Oh Danny boy, the hooks, the hooks are calling
From trough to trough , and down the wave side
The summer's here, and all the trollers are dying
'tis you, 'tis you must bite as Mooron crys for sharks.

But come you back when Oz 's in the meadows
Dead from a gunshot fellows, the unarmed fool he will be
Or when the asa ocean is hushed and white with snow
'tis Oz be there stalking in sunshine or in shadow
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, Oz loves your lizard so.

And if you come, when all the trollers are dying
And Oz is dead, as dead he well may be because of stupity
You'll come and find the place where Bobby is lying, or crying
And kneel and say an "Ave" there for OZ.

And OZ shall hear, tho' stomp you tread above him
And all his stupity will warm and sweeter be to thee
If you'll not fail to tell Oz that you love him
Oz will never simply sleep in peace until you come.

Oh Danny Boy keep witt and your guns oiled,
Just cause you upset that ozzy fellow
Oh Danny boy, oh danny boy, Oz he loves your lizard so.

Capt. American

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

Danny Taddei

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Please tell us that you didn't complain about Danny!

Regards

Donal

Oh yes he did and they sent me a letter listing all the alleged abuse.
Then, they sent me a letter saying they looked into it and there is no
problem. Kind of funny , 'eh?

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Donal

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Please tell us that you didn't complain about Danny!

Regards

Donal

Oh yes he did and they sent me a letter listing all the alleged abuse.
Then, they sent me a letter saying they looked into it and there is no
problem. Kind of funny , 'eh?

What was the alleged abuse?

Regards

Donal

Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Jeff Morris

"Donal" wrote in message
What was the alleged abuse?

A user name Jasson alleged he stole his IP address.

Power danny Boat Building 4 May 29th 04 05:17 AM
Danny Taddie = Man of Reason Gilligan ASA 65 July 10th 03 10:41 AM
Best Deck Gun? Jeff Morris ASA 168 July 7th 03 12:09 AM
Danny Taddei - toothless wonder Simple Simon ASA 8 July 6th 03 05:34 PM
THE SECOND COMING Flying Tadpole ASA 6 July 5th 03 06:47 PM