Bobsprit

Default Oh Danny Boy!

Oh Ganz, at least be man enough to admit you sent an email to my ISP.
You are just such a weenie-

He will neither confirm nor deny.
Forget it. He IS a weenie.

RB
Simple Simon

You can write anything about Ganz no matter how libelous.

But, you must use the Ganz, old reliable smiley.

For example, if you write, "Ganz is a convicted child molester."
he will smoke the keyboard with complaints to your ISP
threatening legal action and demanding they release your mailing
address so he can send a copy of his lawsuit.

However, if you write, "Ganz is a convicted child molester. :-)",
then you are in the clear.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message news:d%YOa.53$qP3.43@fed1read03...
They gave me a link back to the several posts about gayzy

Scott Vernon wrote:

and did they tell you who sent the complaint?

SV

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Please tell us that you didn't complain about Danny!

Regards

Donal

Oh yes he did and they sent me a letter listing all the alleged abuse.
Then, they sent me a letter saying they looked into it and there is no
problem. Kind of funny , 'eh?

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Scott Vernon

so you really don't know.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
Actually, he needn't say anything. He already said "he heard" and no one
else "heard" anything so then who else?

I believe the word here is "busted" :-)

Bobsprit wrote:
Oh Ganz, at least be man enough to admit you sent an email to my ISP.
You are just such a weenie-

He will neither confirm nor deny.
Forget it. He IS a weenie.

RB

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Scott Vernon

more specific?
Hamilton St., (near Red Hook)
Metropolitan Ave, Morgan Ave. (near Bushwick Yards).
Vernon Blvd. (along the East Channel).

SV

"anonymous" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 12:12:39 -0400, "Scott Vernon"

said:

I've walked the streets of Brooklyn at night, never had a problem.

Quite a range of possibilities there. Brooklyn Heights ain't Bed-Sty.

Simple Simon

"anonymous" wrote in message ...
Seems to me that if anybody filed such a complaint he ought to be man enough
to step up and say so.

You've got to remember that gays have a different set
of standards. When they live so much of their life in the
closet not admitting things becomes a way of life.

Donal

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Now that you mention it I couldn't tell you but there was a short list
and one of them was some such wording about personal information. That
one was funny because the information posted is already posted on his
commercial web site and when I pointed that out to the isp there was no
problem.

It sounds like the "Danny Taddei" who is a musician is a bit annoyed that
somebody is using his name.

Are you using the real "Danny's" name?

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

you don't get out much, do you?

"anonymous" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 15:22:39 -0400, "Scott Vernon"

said:

so you really don't know.

Seems to me that if anybody filed such a complaint he ought to be man

enough
to step up and say so.

Scott Vernon

velcro!

"Oz1" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 12:12:39 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote:

I've walked the streets of Brooklyn at night, never had a problem. Course

if
I see suspicious looking types I make sure my pistol shows.

SV

That be button fly or zippered?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Danny Taddei

Oz1 wrote:

Seems that anyone using a sock puppet to sing his praise is no man at
all eh Taddie?

Either you did that and the joke is boring or someone else did it and is
laughing at both of us every time you post. Credit where it is due, it
seems to be a good prank but you really have dragged it out more then
you deserve to have. It wasn't that good of a prank, just a good one at
the time.
--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Danny Taddei

come up with something new, please!! This is really burned out old
boring and milk toast at best.

Oz1 wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 10:36:17 -0700, Danny Taddei
wrote:

Oh Ganz, at least be man enough to admit you sent an email to my ISP.
You are just such a weenie-

Oh Taddie, look who's throwing names.
Jasson is your sock puppet!

Power danny Boat Building 4 May 29th 04 05:17 AM
Danny Taddie = Man of Reason Gilligan ASA 65 July 10th 03 10:41 AM
Best Deck Gun? Jeff Morris ASA 168 July 7th 03 12:09 AM
Danny Taddei - toothless wonder Simple Simon ASA 8 July 6th 03 05:34 PM
THE SECOND COMING Flying Tadpole ASA 6 July 5th 03 06:47 PM