Jonathan Ganz

Default Oh Danny Boy!

You paid someone to shove an iguana up your butt???

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Oz1 wrote:

BTW ever sort out that business with Demomasters and your
Demosmasters, anyone going to your half baked site would think you
were the shonk!

Yes I did. I owe you thanks for bringing that to my attention. I paid
someone to do something for me and they never finished and I didn't know
that there was anything up at all. he has told me that everything is
gone now... You seem to be a better web hunter then I but it does seem
to have gone away
--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Wally

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

This is the post that started the feeding frenzy.

Oz, the post that started it was your asswipe-stupid remark that guns
don't belong on boats.

Not so. Read on...

Jonathan Ganz

I'm sorry. I was wrong about you. You're not a wimp. Your
a simp. Why don't you do something right for a change. Would
you like me to write your ISP? All you have to do is do the right
thing, and I'd be more than happy. As it stands now, you're just
too stupid, so I guess I don't have to do anything.

Could you tell your wife I'll be by around 9? She can put away
the strap-on dildo.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
Hi Cry baby. Did you have fun writing my isp? Me the wimp? you're such
butt wipe

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

You're the joke iguana wimp.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Oz1 wrote:

Seems that anyone using a sock puppet to sing his praise is no man at
all eh Taddie?

Either you did that and the joke is boring or someone else did it and is
laughing at both of us every time you post. Credit where it is due, it
seems to be a good prank but you really have dragged it out more then
you deserve to have. It wasn't that good of a prank, just a good one at
the time.
--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Jonathan Ganz

I like women, not girls. Did you find your iguana wife mailorder?
I think you got ripped off.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
jesus Gayzy, at least I like girls.

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Hahahah... the iguana boy speaks. Where's your ugly wife.. I mean
iguana??

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Actually, he needn't say anything. He already said "he heard" and no one
else "heard" anything so then who else?

I believe the word here is "busted" :-)

Bobsprit wrote:

Oh Ganz, at least be man enough to admit you sent an email to my ISP.
You are just such a weenie-

He will neither confirm nor deny.
Forget it. He IS a weenie.

RB

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Jonathan Ganz

You're the one who keeps mentioning butts. I have it on good
authority that you've been caught smuggling iguanas on your
person. Do you deny it?

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
Did anyone ever notice how bad Gayzy's butt infatuation is?

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Hey, I know. Maybe Jasson complained to your ISP!

Where's your ugly wife? Don't she keep track of the
iguanas up your butt?

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

come up with something new, please!! This is really burned out old
boring and milk toast at best.

Oz1 wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 10:36:17 -0700, Danny Taddei
wrote:

Oh Ganz, at least be man enough to admit you sent an email to my ISP.
You are just such a weenie-

Oh Taddie, look who's throwing names.
Jasson is your sock puppet!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Danny Taddei

Rick, a flight instructor at another school but close friend of mine
decided to be stupid (that much is very true) and do aerobatics in a
twin piper with another friend on board and 4 others. They crashed into
the water near Oxnard California. Another friend with a Starduster took
his girlfriend out for some flying and lost control, spinning in and
killing both of them. Both were within a few months of each other.

Why?

Oz1 wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 21:35:32 -0700, Danny Taddei
wrote:

Hey navigator. My friends died in their own planes and not mine. I take
very serious insult in your mocking them. If you can, please show a
little respect for the dead.

How'd the accident happen Taddie, CFIT?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Jonathan Ganz

Really? It seems to me it would be a perfect match for you.

We're all waiting for you to leave. But, I'm willing to bet that
you don't get across the border. I mean having been caught
smuggling iguanas really makes it difficult to get a passport.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Sorry Iguana boy. You're the one who lied. How come you're
not sailing asshole??

Because I don't own a boat named asshole!
I thought you were outfitted and ready to
go in a "day or two."

You can't read any better then you can get woman I see.... I said i
would be moving in a few days. I am in san diego, my boat in north Miami
and I am leaving for a year. Do you know a way to do that sort of move
and bon voyage in a few days? No Gayzy, I said I was MOVING in a few
days and then I was going out to my boat to start a shake down so that i
can leave for the islands shortly after that.
Looks to me like you're the one with the
little weenie. Is that why your ugly iguana won't play with you??

Yes, I am so lonely with my 2 children of immaculate conception. Are you
married? I hear that in your area same sex marriages are legal.

Oh Ganz, at least be man enough to admit you sent an email to my ISP.
You are just such a weenie-

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

I'm not bragging. That's what I heard. I would never request
that someone be thrown off the net. I didn't do that with you
or bob, despite what you may believe.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

Too bad, Jonathan, your complaints did not work as
you were ready to brag they did.

"Nope, he's still around in alt.fan.jimmy-buffett." - OZ

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Forget it... he got thrown off by his ISP.

"Capt.American" wrote in message
gle.com...

Sung to the tune of Oh Danny Boy

Oh Danny boy, the hooks, the hooks are calling

From trough to trough , and down the wave side

The summer's here, and all the trollers are dying
'tis you, 'tis you must bite as Mooron crys for sharks.

But come you back when Oz 's in the meadows
Dead from a gunshot fellows, the unarmed fool he will be
Or when the asa ocean is hushed and white with snow
'tis Oz be there stalking in sunshine or in shadow
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, Oz loves your lizard so.

And if you come, when all the trollers are dying
And Oz is dead, as dead he well may be because of stupity
You'll come and find the place where Bobby is lying, or crying
And kneel and say an "Ave" there for OZ.

And OZ shall hear, tho' stomp you tread above him
And all his stupity will warm and sweeter be to thee
If you'll not fail to tell Oz that you love him
Oz will never simply sleep in peace until you come.

Oh Danny Boy keep witt and your guns oiled,
Just cause you upset that ozzy fellow
Oh Danny boy, oh danny boy, Oz he loves your lizard so.

Capt. American

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Jonathan Ganz

They don't. But, then neither do you or your iguana wife.

Oz1 wrote:

This is the post that started the feeding frenzy.

Oz, the post that started it was your asswipe-stupid remark that guns
don't belong on boats. Don't sway from it man. If you can't handle the
fact that you are a comi with no free world experience then at least be
man (or woman) enough to admit it. I know guns frighten little boys but
grow up and at least admit that.
--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Danny Taddei

Oz1 wrote:

You'll go broke without a decent web presence.....Oh wait a minute,
you never had a _decent_ web presence

Unfortunately I don't do web stuff and have had a hard time finding
anyone that follows through. You don't need to tell me about this
problem. I didn't even know there was anything up until you told me.
--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Jonathan Ganz

So you don't deny it? Ok, well I guess you're not as much of
a liar as I thought. When did they catch you? When you got
off the plane from Costa Rica? (BTW, it's spelled Cost_a_ Rica.)

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Did they mention that smuggling iguanas up your ass from Mexico
is illegal? I have it on good authority that you were busted trying
to do that.

Mexico? You're geography is as good as your humor. That picture was in
taken in Cost Rica. You do know where that is don't you gayboy

Power danny Boat Building 4 May 29th 04 05:17 AM
Danny Taddie = Man of Reason Gilligan ASA 65 July 10th 03 10:41 AM
Best Deck Gun? Jeff Morris ASA 168 July 7th 03 12:09 AM
Danny Taddei - toothless wonder Simple Simon ASA 8 July 6th 03 05:34 PM
THE SECOND COMING Flying Tadpole ASA 6 July 5th 03 06:47 PM