Flying Tadpole

Default Oh Danny Boy!

Welcome back, MC, you've missed a lot of fun. I finally returned
(more or less) last week, to discover flame wars raging so
wonderfully that I couldn't wait to get out my marshmallows.
Bobsprit was silent and the sharks and rays were feeding
vigorously. All that was missing was a navigation lesson for the
valiant but misguided fighter trapped in the middle of the
scrum. Rather than just mark all read, you need to read the
(very long) threads: "Best deck Gun" and "Where to live aboard?",
starting with the entries of one DT. Though i admit my
consceince eventually got in the way, but now your back I eedn't
worry about such things!

Flying Tadpole

The navigator © wrote:

But an assinine saves nein!

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Scott Vernon wrote:

don't ASSume anything.

Danny Taddei wrote:

Well, why not. I didn't bring it up, just followed up.
ASSumption seems
to be the way in here anyway.

Goodness, man! Stretch your imagination!
NOT assumption, but ass-ass-ination!

FT