Danny Taddei

Default Oh Danny Boy!

I didn't find it. You probably got to it before the guy deleted it. In
any case, it is gone now

http://members.cox.net/demosmasters/dtbio.html

Must be a thriving business to have such a huge variety of really bad
website.

Oz1 wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 20:40:14 -0700, Danny Taddei
wrote:

Oz1 wrote:

BTW ever sort out that business with Demomasters and your
Demosmasters, anyone going to your half baked site would think you
were the shonk!

Yes I did. I owe you thanks for bringing that to my attention. I paid
someone to do something for me and they never finished and I didn't know
that there was anything up at all. he has told me that everything is
gone now... You seem to be a better web hunter then I but it does seem
to have gone away

But this one is still up and it's the same half baked piece of shonky
business.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html