Danny Taddei

Default Oh Danny Boy!

Hey navigator. My friends died in their own planes and not mine. I take
very serious insult in your mocking them. If you can, please show a
little respect for the dead.

The_navigator_© wrote:

I love it!

"He took flying so seriously that he also started "Los Angeles Sky
Safari", a flight school in Van Nuys, California, with 15 airplanes and
a 9,000 square foot hanger complete with maintenance crew but after a
few friends died flying, he packed it up"

"With artists flying in to Los Angeles from places as far away as Saint
Croix and London it was hard to turn them down. In November of 1991
someone broke in and stole most of the equipment in the studio. Danny
had a huge network of great musicians and everyone involved lost out."

Is this guy for real?

Cheers MC

Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html